Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mrmagoo82 is offline Junior Member

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    hey ANNA were you in new orleans during the hurricane? and did you have to protect you and yours?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    That is a VERY nice collection Tren Bull. I would love to get into collecting guns but laws over in England are ****ing rediculous..even owning guns with no ammo.

How much did that lil lot set you back?

it wasnt that bad bro, the rifles were around 350 each, and the glock was 700.

im sorry about the strict gun laws were you live man, that sucks. id be a very sad man if i couldnt own guns

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Two rifles and a shotgun. I really want a 300 though...Im tired of shooting that damn brush gun I have.

you mean a 30 cal mag?

damn thats a big gun

Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    12g double barrel coach gun
    (year 1944) M44 7.62x54r
    savage 22lr
    mini 14
    next pruchace is a springfield xd .40

damn, i love the ruger mini 14s and the mini 30s too. i hope eventually il get one with a stainless barrel and a walnut stock with a scope too. that would be bad ass

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i've got a Winchester 1300, looks just like this... but i'm getting a new stock soon.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    and I am going to get me one of these soon

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i've got a Winchester 1300, looks just like this... but i'm getting a new stock soon.

shotguns are fun as hell. i love shooting magnum BBB rounds through an 18 inch barrel. haha, see steel flying everywhere. i hope to eventually buy myself one of these, and a street sweeper with a detachable drum magazine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who here is into guns?-spas12b.jpg  

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    me just got into the hole gun thing got a CZ 40 cal nice gun good reviews on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who here is into guns?-cz40.jpg   who here is into guns?-cz40-2.jpg  

heres my rpk "wanttobee" its a nhm91 in 7.62x39 if only it was in .308
    Last edited by wascaptain5214; 06-14-2008 at 04:39 AM.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    jesus u could take ur block to war with that baby...

wow, thats sexy

anthony220 is offline Junior Member

My stockpile

I had some crap happen to me this year where I was in a shoot out with some so called thugs. Since then I have armed myself to the point where I have a weapon or two in every room of the house and in a month or two I will have my CCW permit.

Here is a look at my collection, I took pics as I bought them. I average 1-3 weapons a month.

My AR-10 7.62X51 (308)
    AR-15's both tactical two with retractable stock and one with light and laser
    Russian AK 47
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who here is into guns?-ar10.jpg   who here is into guns?-dsc07644m.jpg   who here is into guns?-dsc07669.jpg   who here is into guns?-dsc07671.jpg   who here is into guns?-dsc07673.jpg  

Last edited by anthony220; 08-19-2006 at 04:46 PM.

More

Yugo SKS
    Russian ak
    AR-15
    And a few pics of some Russian, Bulgarian and Romanian ak's. Still working on the third one down in the 4th pic, will be complete soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who here is into guns?-dsc01968.jpg   who here is into guns?-romainian-unfolded.jpg   who here is into guns?-romak001ln6.jpg   who here is into guns?-russian-84-tula-krink-clone-m92-bulgy-223-krink.jpg  

More

1 pic
    Winchester 1897
    Rem 870 Express 20in with rifle sights
    Rem 870 Wingmaster with Rem Mag Ext and Rem Folding Stock
    Rem 870 Police Mag with Speedfeed IV Stock Set, Sidesaddle, Wilson Mag Ext, Vang Comp Barrel, and CQB Sling
    Benelli M1/90 with Benelli Mag Ext, Sidesaddle, and CQB Sling

2nd Pic
    Mossberg 500
    Sidewinder
    AR15 Ace stock adapter
    RRA 6-pos. stock
    A2 pistol grip
    RGI Extended slide safety
    Flash Hider
    GG&G sling mount
    CQB sling
    Tasco Propoint Red Dot

Colt .45 I keep in the bathroom

44 special S&W
    38 S&W
    9mm Luger
    and my carry gun
    Glock 17 with laser device rail mounted. and 30 round clip
    Have a tactical shoulder holster to fit the Glock with laser.

I started out with the 44, 38 9mm and Glock, then the shooting happen and I bought all the other ones. I'm still in the buying mode but for more handguns now. I have my eyes set on a pair of Para Ordnance P14 45, Glock 20, and 21. Maybe also a pair of Springfeild Armory XD's as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who here is into guns?-dsc00307.jpg   who here is into guns?-mossy.jpg   who here is into guns?-colt45-1-bathroom.jpg   who here is into guns?-handguns.jpg  
    Last edited by anthony220; 08-19-2006 at 04:51 PM.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony220
    I had some crap happen to me this year where I was in a shoot out with some so called thugs. Since then I have armed myself to the point where I have a weapon or two in every room of the house and in a month or two I will have my CCW permit.

Here is a look at my collection, I took pics as I bought them. I average 1-3 weapons a month.

My AR-10 7.62X51 (308)
    AR-15's tactical both one with retractable stock
    Russian AK 47
    this guy doesn't believe in the phrase 'over the top'

Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    this guy doesn't believe in the phrase 'over the top'

I do, but something funny happens when you get shot at and have to shoot back.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's hella hard to get a consealed permit in Canada. Hopefully I'll be able to atleast get my FAC so I can get a shotgun or rifle.

Until then, I'm stuck with just my pellet gun.

1 pic
    Winchester 1897
    Rem 870 Express 20in with rifle sights
    Rem 870 Wingmaster with Rem Mag Ext and Rem Folding Stock
    Rem 870 Police Mag with Speedfeed IV Stock Set, Sidesaddle, Wilson Mag Ext, Vang Comp Barrel, and CQB Sling
    Benelli M1/90 with Benelli Mag Ext, Sidesaddle, and CQB Sling

2nd Pic
    Mossberg 500
    Sidewinder
    AR15 Ace stock adapter
    RRA 6-pos. stock
    A2 pistol grip
    RGI Extended slide safety
    Flash Hider
    GG&G sling mount
    CQB sling
    Tasco Propoint Red Dot

Colt .45 I keep in the bathroom

44 special S&W
    38 S&W
    9mm Luger
    and my carry gun
    Glock 17 with laser device rail mounted. and 30 round clip
    Have a tactical shoulder holster to fit the Glock with laser.

I started out with the 44, 38 9mm and Glock, then the shooting happen and I bought all the other ones. I'm still in the buying mode but for more handguns now. I have my eyes set on a pair of Para Ordnance P14 45, Glock 20, and 21. Maybe also a pair of Springfeild Armory XD's as well.

jesus bro, thats one of the most impressive collections ive ever seen

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Nice Luger, Anthony.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Hey anthony, you should buy a gun dude.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    jesus bro, thats one of the most impressive collections ive ever seen

Thanks Tren Bro! Its still work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    Hey anthony, you should buy a gun dude.
    I'm working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by k0nsl
    Nice Luger, Anthony.

Thanks bro. I like my tactical weapons more though. High capacity magazines = less reload time!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Thanks bro. I like my tactical weapons more though. High capacity magazines = less reload time!

You remind me of the dude on Beverly Hills Cop that has that crazy obsession with weapons, lol... Anyway, mind giving us some details on what transpired between you and the gangbanger homies? Im interested to know the details of the shootout and how it came about, what weapon were you using at the time.

In any case, thats an incredible collection I'm very impressed, you must hold a very nice job to afford 1-3 weapons per month.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    tika .30-06 with 4-12 scope
    .40 glock model 27
    mossberg 500(pump) 12 guage
    remington (auto) 12 gauge
    new england firearms (single shot) .410
    smith and wesson .357 (7 inch barrel)
    mini 14
    remington model 7 (.260) with a 2-6 by scope

Bows
    mathews (outback set at 75 pounds)

musket loaders
    Thompson center fighter hawkins(traditional cap) .50 cal
    knight .54 cal inline

anthony220 its on now......like the pile pic for sure........you lucky i am going fishing in a few minutes..........we will have a pile of weapons pic duel....lol its on now sucker!...............agree with trenbull on your armory....

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    You remind me of the dude on Beverly Hills Cop that has that crazy obsession with weapons, lol... Anyway, mind giving us some details on what transpired between you and the gangbanger homies? Im interested to know the details of the shootout and how it came about, what weapon were you using at the time.

In any case, thats an incredible collection I'm very impressed, you must hold a very nice job to afford 1-3 weapons per month.

Let me start off by saying I trade stocks for a living from a personal account at home, so I have a lot of freedom in my life.

This is a long story that has transpired over a few months. There was two self proclaimed bad-asses that moved in two houses away from my father house. These thugs decided that it was worth it to shit where they live, and rob and steal everything they could from the neighborhood. One day while there was a Bellsouth truck parked in front of a house one of the two punks and their friend (one of the shooters) decided to steal two cell phones from the front seat. The worker came out of the house as they were exiting the truck and the worker chased them down the road past my father's house. The police were called and my father told the police that he saw one of the two punks run down the street with the Bellsouth worker running after them. The police took a report and since that day the two punks started targeting my father for preventing crime in the area.

My father call me up and told me what happen, I told him I was coming to stay at his house for a while to help him out with this problem. I had been there no more than 2 week when it started again, that is when they were in front of his house calling him a "redneck" and bitch ass cracker", I went outside and chased them off for they were not expecting me to be there, these are Hispanic juveniles. On my fathers birthday we were BBQing outside when they walked by calling my dad names, my dad came inside and told me what was going on and I went outside. I told them to "keep walking if they knew what was good for them" 30min later they came back with a black guy saying that same thing again, "redneck" and bitch ass cracker" and so on. Me and my dad were out side and a verbal confrontation ensued. The black guy pulled out a .357 mag and pointed it at me and my dad saying "you got a problem with my homeboys. say something now" I told my dad to go inside and stepped in front of my dad, while my dad was trying to step in front of me.

After about a min or so the black guy went the opposite of the punks house and back to where they came from. I grabbed my cell phone and called the police while walking behind the guy with the gun. When the police came they could not catch him even though I showed where he went. The police told us that if we had weapons, and if we saw a gun and it was pointed at us we had the right to defend ourselves with deadly force. These punks thought it was funny that we had a gun pulled on us and after the police left came back in front of my fathers house and said "your not the only ones with guns you mother ****ers" after they heard the police tell us we could protect ourselves, cause they were standing outside listening to the conversation.

The next day is when the shooting happen. That night we had someone who lives on the street over hear something at the corner store that something was going to go down and he warned my father and me about what he had heard. When the sun went down I told my dad it was safer outside... boy was I right. My dad's house has a nice landscape with a lot of nice bushes and cover. I was on the west side of the house and I told my dad to be on the far east side. The east side was farther away from the house. About 8:30pm 9o'clock we saw 4 blacks walk to the punks house, 10-15 minutes later they walked back where they came talking shit, like" they ****ed up dawg, they wait too long, they ****ed up" I have no ideal what that meant all I know I did not like what was going on. 10 min later they cam back but walking in the street and not on the sidewalk the way they went before. 5min later you could hear them coming they were loud "**** that them crackers are gonna pay" When they got to the front of my dad's house you hears the racking of a shotgun then bang!. I told my dad before that to be safe let them fire first so we did not break the law. When they shot the slug went into the front door of the house. Thank god me and my father were outside waiting for this to happen, and not caught off guard inside. Since I was on the westside close to the front door and my dad on the eastside away from the door we had an X firing pattern with them in the middle of the X. The shot went off and I jumped up from the prone position and let go with the Glock17 with the 30rd clip, had no battery for the laser which I kick myself in the ass for cause I almost went a got one earlier that morning. They had no chance to get off more than one shot before we reacted. As I started shooting my father moved in closer to the front of the house towards the gate.

Now that two are in jail I can say we dropped one and wounded another the other two got away for now. My dad had the .44 special and .38. We fired on them and the others as they ran the distance of about 125-150 yards but missed them. No one died that night. As the others ran, when they reached a building complex at the end of the block where there was a wall they fired 3 rounds from behind the wall at me and my dad. We both heard these rounds "whiz by" I mean they seared the air. It was like you could hear them coming, but really we only heard them pass our heads. If you can hear the rounds you are too damn close to them!!!!

The EMS and police came and took the one into custody and got the other at the hospital. Since then I withdrew thousands of dollars out of my Scottrade account to buy better weapons and a CCTV camera system that records 24/7 now. This is why I bought several tactical assault rifles and shotguns with high capacity magazines. And from now on while I live in a big city I will always have assault weapons and always carry a high capacity handgun... always!

I got a letter from the State attorneys office about the court date for the shooters. I was also able to work with the state to charge both of the punks with the crime of "Attempts, solicitation, and conspiracy" Florida Statutes 777.04, for getting these blacks to shoot at us. The shooters are looking at a mandatory 20 years for pulling the trigger, not to mention other charges. Not sure if you bros are aware of the 10-20-LIFE law, look it up it is some serious time. So until this is totally over with I remain armed to the teeth and waiting for more trouble while praying there never will be anymore..

Talking

anthony220 its on now......like the pile pic for sure........you lucky i am going fishing in a few minutes..........we will have a pile of weapons pic duel....lol its on now sucker!...............agree with trenbull on your armory....

Easy cap, I don't need any more trouble... don't make me lock and load!!!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Thats a pretty crazy story man...I visited Miami before and it was mostly a nice city unless you got off of the beat and path. I've never seen homes with bars and barbed wire going across their fences before I was in that city. It was unreal...I can only imagine having to live in a war zone. Well, those gangbanger homies would be hard pressed to **** with you now that you own an array of assault rifles.

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    Between my Brother and I we probably have 20 something. But soon We'll just have a bunch more barrels now that he has a Encore and I'm sure I'll get one before too long

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    remington model 700 in .222
    ruger GP-100 6" barrel .357
    AK-47
    Last edited by LatinoPR; 08-20-2006 at 09:41 PM.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Anthony,....your Luger looks awesome.My uncle from P/Rico have a Walter P-38 in great conditions.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i was just curious if anyone on this board likes to collect guns. if so, then what kinds do you have?
    i know you like to collect guns

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    damn those are some impressive collections. were not allowed that kind of thing in UK. I used to shoot 25,50 and 100yard rifle for UK but gave up due to all the crap you have to go through to have gun licence ect.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me start off by saying I trade stocks for a living from a personal account at home, so I have a lot of freedom in my life.

This is a long story that has transpired over a few months. There was two self proclaimed bad-asses that moved in two houses away from my father house. These thugs decided that it was worth it to shit where they live, and rob and steal everything they could from the neighborhood. One day while there was a Bellsouth truck parked in front of a house one of the two punks and their friend (one of the shooters) decided to steal two cell phones from the front seat. The worker came out of the house as they were exiting the truck and the worker chased them down the road past my father's house. The police were called and my father told the police that he saw one of the two punks run down the street with the Bellsouth worker running after them. The police took a report and since that day the two punks started targeting my father for preventing crime in the area.

My father call me up and told me what happen, I told him I was coming to stay at his house for a while to help him out with this problem. I had been there no more than 2 week when it started again, that is when they were in front of his house calling him a "redneck" and bitch ass cracker", I went outside and chased them off for they were not expecting me to be there, these are Hispanic juveniles. On my fathers birthday we were BBQing outside when they walked by calling my dad names, my dad came inside and told me what was going on and I went outside. I told them to "keep walking if they knew what was good for them" 30min later they came back with a black guy saying that same thing again, "redneck" and bitch ass cracker" and so on. Me and my dad were out side and a verbal confrontation ensued. The black guy pulled out a .357 mag and pointed it at me and my dad saying "you got a problem with my homeboys. say something now" I told my dad to go inside and stepped in front of my dad, while my dad was trying to step in front of me.

After about a min or so the black guy went the opposite of the punks house and back to where they came from. I grabbed my cell phone and called the police while walking behind the guy with the gun. When the police came they could not catch him even though I showed where he went. The police told us that if we had weapons, and if we saw a gun and it was pointed at us we had the right to defend ourselves with deadly force. These punks thought it was funny that we had a gun pulled on us and after the police left came back in front of my fathers house and said "your not the only ones with guns you mother ****ers" after they heard the police tell us we could protect ourselves, cause they were standing outside listening to the conversation.

The next day is when the shooting happen. That night we had someone who lives on the street over hear something at the corner store that something was going to go down and he warned my father and me about what he had heard. When the sun went down I told my dad it was safer outside... boy was I right. My dad's house has a nice landscape with a lot of nice bushes and cover. I was on the west side of the house and I told my dad to be on the far east side. The east side was farther away from the house. About 8:30pm 9o'clock we saw 4 blacks walk to the punks house, 10-15 minutes later they walked back where they came talking shit, like" they ****ed up dawg, they wait too long, they ****ed up" I have no ideal what that meant all I know I did not like what was going on. 10 min later they cam back but walking in the street and not on the sidewalk the way they went before. 5min later you could hear them coming they were loud "**** that them crackers are gonna pay" When they got to the front of my dad's house you hears the racking of a shotgun then bang!. I told my dad before that to be safe let them fire first so we did not break the law. When they shot the slug went into the front door of the house. Thank god me and my father were outside waiting for this to happen, and not caught off guard inside. Since I was on the westside close to the front door and my dad on the eastside away from the door we had an X firing pattern with them in the middle of the X. The shot went off and I jumped up from the prone position and let go with the Glock17 with the 30rd clip, had no battery for the laser which I kick myself in the ass for cause I almost went a got one earlier that morning. They had no chance to get off more than one shot before we reacted. As I started shooting my father moved in closer to the front of the house towards the gate.

Now that two are in jail I can say we dropped one and wounded another the other two got away for now. My dad had the .44 special and .38. We fired on them and the others as they ran the distance of about 125-150 yards but missed them. No one died that night. As the others ran, when they reached a building complex at the end of the block where there was a wall they fired 3 rounds from behind the wall at me and my dad. We both heard these rounds "whiz by" I mean they seared the air. It was like you could hear them coming, but really we only heard them pass our heads. If you can hear the rounds you are too damn close to them!!!!

The EMS and police came and took the one into custody and got the other at the hospital. Since then I withdrew thousands of dollars out of my Scottrade account to buy better weapons and a CCTV camera system that records 24/7 now. This is why I bought several tactical assault rifles and shotguns with high capacity magazines. And from now on while I live in a big city I will always have assault weapons and always carry a high capacity handgun... always!

I got a letter from the State attorneys office about the court date for the shooters. I was also able to work with the state to charge both of the punks with the crime of "Attempts, solicitation, and conspiracy" Florida Statutes 777.04, for getting these blacks to shoot at us. The shooters are looking at a mandatory 20 years for pulling the trigger, not to mention other charges. Not sure if you bros are aware of the 10-20-LIFE law, look it up it is some serious time. So until this is totally over with I remain armed to the teeth and waiting for more trouble while praying there never will be anymore..
    Wow, quite the story. I'm glad that you and your dad were safe, and that those punks got what they deserved.

I'd be armed too if I had the opertunity. Hopefully I'll get my FAC this year, and I can start protecting myself too, not that I've had any problems like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    damn those are some impressive collections. were not allowed that kind of thing in UK. I used to shoot 25,50 and 100yard rifle for UK but gave up due to all the crap you have to go through to have gun licence ect.
    Yeah, I know the UK has had a weapons ban since what 1997?

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Wow, quite the story. I'm glad that you and your dad were safe, and that those punks got what they deserved.

I'd be armed too if I had the opertunity. Hopefully I'll get my FAC this year, and I can start protecting myself too, not that I've had any problems like that though.

Thanks for your comments. This situation has given me a whole new out look on the crime and protection thing.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Well, those gangbanger homies would be hard pressed to **** with you now that you own an array of assault rifles.

Not so true, they came back to shoot at my father and I when they were told what the police to us about defending ourselves. Never underestimate crazy people, just be ready for them.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i envy every man with a kevlar vest and a ak47.. not to mention the 1s with the colts and glocks..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information