Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony220
    Thanks Tren Bro! Its still work in progress.

heard that bro. i intend to add to my collection, but not right now cause in way too broke to buy any more guns

anthony220 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    heard that bro. i intend to add to my collection, but not right now cause in way too broke to buy any more guns

I would like to pump about 10k more into the handgun area of my efforts over the next four months.

Not so true, they came back to shoot at my father and I when they were told what the police to us about defending ourselves. Never underestimate crazy people, just be ready for them.

my god bro... thats one hell of a story.

seriously anthony, im glad you and your father survived that encounter

im glad you caught those fools by surprise too

I would like to pump about 10k more into the handgun area of my efforts over the next four months.

you ever look into h&k mp5s?

those are good guns

yea the next gun i buy is probably gonna be a handgun. either a beretta 92F or preferably, a stainless smith and wesson .44 mag revolver

you ever look into h&k mp5s?

those are good guns

Well yes I have

After Sept the 12 I will have some more pics of handguns to show. That is my B-day.

Well yes I have

man, it wouldn't surprise me if you either have one, or are about to buy one.

im jealous man, we cant have anything like that here in california

seriously anthony, im glad you and your father survived that encounter

im glad you caught those fools by surprise too

To this day I think some of the Dectives and police were a little impressed with our actions. Not everyday the criminals become victims of their own stupity. But I can't take full credit I was tipped off about the shooting, but I took it serious and that is why my father and I won.

man, it wouldn't surprise me if you either have one, or are about to buy one.

im jealous man, we cant have anything like that here in california

Yeah I feel you, Cali has some strict gun laws, expecially for Assault rifles. No high capacity mags for those.

Yeah I feel you, Cali has some strict gun laws, expecially for Assault rifles. No high capacity mags for those.

yechnically, were not allowed to have any type of assault weapons. even a semi auto ar-15 with a 10 round (detachable) clip is a felony to have here.

there are cali legal versions of these with internal, non detachable mags though... i even saw a pump action ak-47 clone

but thats lame compared to the real thing

hell, i really want an ak, m4 and two mac 11's. now that would be fun

To this day I think some of the Dectives and police were a little impressed with our actions. Not everyday the criminals become victims of their own stupity. But I can't take full credit I was tipped off about the shooting, but I took it serious and that is why my father and I won.

yea. those guys are obviously pretty dumb, being as they walked up to your house and shot at you. i mean, come on now, at least use a car for a getaway or something

dont get me wrong though, im not saying it would have been good if they had actually put some thought into what they were doing. im glad they were so careless

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Im impressed by your actions....Are any of your weapons fully automatic or are they all semi-automatic? I wish gun laws weren't so strict here in NJ, if you're not LE you can forget about getting a Conceal&carry license all together. Still plan to get a few nice pieces for my new house though, even though its a quiet neighborhood you never know when you'll need to protect yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Im impressed by your actions....Are any of your weapons fully automatic or are they all semi-automatic? I wish gun laws weren't so strict here in NJ, if you're not LE you can forget about getting a Conceal&carry license all together. Still plan to get a few nice pieces for my new house though, even though its a quiet neighborhood you never know when you'll need to protect yourself.
    Fully auto is a nasty federal charge, don't want ATF knocking at my door. My uncle has the ability to get class 3 weapons (fully-auto machine guns and destructive devices like grenade launchers, ie 203) and suppressors.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information