Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member

Angry something i thought was funny & SCREWED UP!

a while back when i 1st started @ the gym the owner said that i look like i have potential 2 b a bodybuilder & that i should do some hardcore training 4 the next year or 2 then i should compete by the time i'm 19 & he would help me prep for competion & practice poses with me & stuff.. so i listened to him & now 2 years later i'm bout 2 b 19 & doing my 1st show in april... so to make a long story short i havent seen him since about april-may because he works the morning & i was training @ nite until i started dieting a few days ago.. so 2day i decide 2 go early 2 talk 2 him & his 1st reaction was "holy sh*t u got big" so i was talken 2 him & told him which competition i was doing & 2 find out he's doing the same 1 i am doing. so all of sudden he's like i cant help u ur competing against me & all this b.s. & told me 2 go hire somebody 2 help me. so i was like wow r u really that scared 2 lose 2 a 19 year old who has no experience & is doing this for fun & u've been doing this for the past 20 years? he is supposly competing @ 165lbs & i'm going in @ 170lbs.. then a little later on during my workout some comes over 2 me & tells me that i got him a lil shaken up because he thought he was gona win easily! BUT NOW THE ONLY THING IS THAT I'M SCREWED I NEED TO FIND SOME1 TO HELP ME WITH GETTIN READY SO I MITE B STUCK HIREING THIS GUY FOR $60/HR TO HELP ME ISNT THIS SH*TTY FOR ME!!??

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea it sucks.

He sucks

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    that guy is a fu_kin bitch. he should keep his fu_kin word

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    That is so sad. Good luck in your 1st show.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You can do it yourself, screw him.

Just get focused and research what it is you need to do.

~SC~

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Best wishes. I hope you beat him!

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good luck with your contest prep.

what ever the outcome may be, it will be a very educational experience. so if it does'nt work out this time then it def will help you with the next ones.

if i can help you with anything,although its best to find someone who can judge you in life,then feel free to pm me.

-rodge

yea thanx guys just maybe a little help with the diet i have a ton of magazines & bodybuilding books & i've been researching & i put everything 2gether 2 come up with this my stats are 5'10" 185lbs 11%b/f
    ~meal 1
    1.5 cups raisan bran with 1% milk
    1whole egg 3 egg whites
    2 slices of italian bread with grape jelly
    ~meal 2/ pre work out
    42g protein shake, 2000mg l-arginine, 2thermoshred; immediatly following workout 1 scoup of cellmass
    ~meal 3/post workout
    9oz chicken breast
    1/2 can green beans
    1/2 cup rice
    21g protein shake
    ~meal 4/snack
    can of fruit coctail
    ~meal 5
    1 can of tuna with 1.5tbsp of mayo mixed with some pickles
    1 cup of rice
    1/2 can green beans
    ~meal 6/b4 bed
    42g protein shake

i was also going to order a couple of dvd's off bodybuilding.com for poses & stuff think thats a good idea?

I got 2 lines into your diet and was shaking my head profusely.

That is horrible....

Please get to the diet forum and check the IMPORTANT posts atop the page.

If you are going to do this on your own, you are going to have to start now and start w/diet.

~SC~

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    you can def do it on you own, but you need to start researching.. that diet needs some major revamping!

ok i did more researching & came up with a new schedule check it out let me know if i need any more adjusting i just went out shopping & spent $200 in food..
    wake up 9:15 3 thermoshred
    10:00 5g glutamine 30min cardio
    10:30 5g glutamine

~meal 1 11:00
    5 egg whites 1 hole egg
    1/2cup oats
    ~meal 2 12:15
    protein shake w/2tbsp flax
    ~meal 3 1:45
    1/2 cup green veggies
    lean protein
    ~2:45 training 3000mg l-arginine before workout
    1scoop of cellmass imediatly following workout
    ~meal 4 5:00
    PWO
    ~meal 5 7:45
    1/2 cup green veggies
    lean protein
    1/2 cup oats
    ~meal 6 b4 bed
    protein shake

so how does this look guys?? i think its a lot better than what i started with.
    also yesterday this guy i know came into my work & he's a trainer/bodybuilder
    & i talked to him & he's gonna start helping me with my posing & training starting monday for free he said it was really f*cked up for what the other guy did

Take it to the diet forum, begin a new thread, and you can continue to improve that approach w/others critiques and help. You realistically have to have "2" approaches, a protocol for weight training days and one for days you do not weight train. You can improve both days w/the diet forum usage.

Good luck!

~SC~

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    im not a nutritionist, or a competetive bodybuilder, but ive found that eating 40 grams of whey protein and half a cup of oatmeal mixed with water every four hours works pretty well to cut fat while slowly gaining muscle too.

lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member
    who cares! So you got to meet your competition a little early, looks like you have the upper hand possibly with your physique. His experience won't mean anything if he was that shaken up by just seeing you, His confidence should already be there through training, dieting etc etc...Don't worry about him, worry about yourself- Stay focused, makes sure you look/feel the best you could possibly look/feel on that day because everything else is out of your hands and you need to be comfortable knowing that.Good luck!

ok guys i posted the diet in the diet forum earlier 2day & no1 responded besides 1 guy who said i wouldnt use that diet.. it looks a lot better to me i droped about 5lbs in 2wks my waist definatly got smaller but my size is still there so its worken for me

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    If anything that should make you EVEN more DRIVEN to put this guy to shame good luck to you brotha

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks bro!! Sorry for that.. You know bros here will help you out.. at my gym I have the guy who is going to win MR.Canada this year ( a little forsight) and the gym owner has swept a couple shows.. they help each other, and EVERYONE who asks for their help.. They even compete in the same shows and help each other!

Thread Information