Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sammycasper is offline Junior Member
    1997-Present USMC and its hard to keep on your diet you just got to eat all you can and improvise exercise when you can't make it to the gym!!!!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    "Yes sir, went from a lean 19 year old at 205 pounds to a 178lbs crack-head lookin' Marine in 3 months! I was buyin' 32" fuking pants after boot camp..."

That is not very comforting but I guess I better get used to it. I already wear 34" pants and will probably be wearing 32" by the time I get in. The fact that I'm a huge endomorph might help me a little but I know I will still lose a lot. Whatever it takes.

People say it's obsession. I call it dedication.
    Last edited by 1buffsob; 01-08-2006 at 03:54 PM.

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    umm 4cmmdo (oz)
    when i went through basic i came out the leanest (and lightest ) i'd ever been in my life. yeah no gym in basic all endurance, cardio based.

if your in infantry based position training routine is set , iguess u could do extra when not deployed. when deployed or out bush diet rations xpect to loose kgs,lbs whatever.

ruffnready is offline New Member
    Don't give up on your SF thing man, do it now while you can.. I try to be as high speed as I can and I still got stuck in a platoon that has nothing to do with my job!! But had to go thru basic for 19D weighing 205lbs I ate as much food as I could and still lost 12 lbs..

to be honest, i hate pigeons. lol

skingusmc is offline Junior Member
    when i went through boot camp in usmc boot camp last year i came in weighing 180 and left weighing 165. if u come to boot in shape u will leave out of shape and if u come out of shape u will leave in shape. everyone i knew expected me to come back this huge monster and i came back looking like a skinny pussy. I was pissed!

11series airborne ranger! Hooooooooooooooooooooah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information