MoneyAddyct is offline Member

Injection Site Pain Relief

It's not my style to promote anything so do with this information what you will. My college roommate has a skin condition for which he takes bi-weekly IM injections of a drug called Enbrel. He experiences injection pain and redness pretty much every time he injects. He stumbled upon a product online called The Injection Solution which claimed to offer relief to people suffering from injection-site reactions. He learned that it was developed by a multiple sclerosis patient who suffered from horrible injection-site reactions. Anyway, he ordered it about 2 weeks ago. I forgot about it and didn't think of it until he told me the other day that it helped him tremendously. I wondered if it could help me with my test prop pain. I applied some Tues night to my right delt (which has been by far the worst area for me pain-wise) after injecting. It was still sore, but not terrible. The next morning there was only a slight discomfort, whereas before it felt like Tyson (in his heydey) punched me a few times in the shoulder. Today it's pain and sore-free and so far this has been the only pain free injection I've had in 2 weeks. I'll keep using it if it keeps working. If anyone's interested, take a look at http://www.dermaide.com .

Schwarz is offline Member
    Interesting bro. Keep us informed. On the website it says

Apply daily to previous sites
    to relieve painful knots under the skin.

This is interesting. By "knots" do they mean scar tissue?

Cheers
    S

Well, I'm not entirely sure since I didn't write it But sometimes after an injection I've noticed knots or small lumps under the skin that slowly disappear after a few days. That's probably what they mean.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its all part of the pleasure

Update: Unfortunately I had to stop my tren ace/test prop cycle due to a significant amount of hair loss (which, fortunately is rapidly getting better), but the product helped me tremendously and continues to help my roommate.

Thread Information