Thread: Wu

roger24 is offline Banned

Question Wu

so ive decided that western uniun would be the best option for me to send money to my son. so now what do i do, im thinking i have to go to a wu and then tell them im sending it to ----- and then also what state and what city or town he is in. then i give them the money, and they give me the 10 digit mtcd. i then call my son and tell him what the control number is, then whenever he gets a chance he can go to the nearest wu, and give them his drivers licance and the control number, and then they will give him the money. is this how it works.

exactly right

ok, so thats exactly how wu works?

Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    ok, so thats exactly how wu works?

Yes,exactly.They charge you to send it,suppose you know that though?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    almost....you just have to do the shit yourself they aint gonna do it for you. You just fill out the stuff, it's self-explanatory. They have a test question so people can't pose as others and you dont have to have your son show his license if you dont want, you just gotta check the box that says yes. Then your source......i mean son goes to the nearest WU and pick it up.

ok, i think im understanding this, let me know if im wrong. there is a box that you check if you want, or dont want the person picking up the money to show his drivers liscance. and if you dont want him to have to show his liscance, you have to have a test question. then you email your guy and tell him what the answer to the test question is, and then whenever he gets a chance he goes to the wu and writes down the control number and test question and gets the money.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you just send him money order? It will cost you less than $1. If you send it through WU, it will cost you at least $20.

because my source....... i mean son, only accepts wu and paypal. so do i have it right.

bump

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    because my source....... i mean son, only accepts wu and paypal. so do i have it right.
    that sucks that you have to pay that much money to send it.

Bro honestly just go there and look at it i think we've provided you with more than enough information. You can find them in any supermarket and they can answer all your questions and the form is very much self explanatory

ok, usfighter check your pm

got ya

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    western union is fu_kin expensive. last time i used it, they charged me 48 dollars. its very self explanatory though bro

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Roger, i would go to a WU store, and not one in a supermarket. Last time I sent monet to my uncle I went to two different Winn Dixie's, and I left the first place, b/c the dude working there didn't know his hand from his ass.

At the second Winn Dixie, the fat chick at the counter told me that she had put the q & a in, however, I was smart enough to know that the chick was another idiot, so I called WU. They told me that there was no question/answer entered, so I had to do it over the phone. If I had not called, my uncle would have not been able to send me my birthday present in time.

Thread Information