Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Old friends in the gym....

Seeing as its college break, ive been seeing alot of kids from high school at the gym in my town. N everyone has been asking me about my routine, what i eat, and things like this. n today when talking to some kid in the middle of the convo i stopped for a sec, n thought to myself wow i really sound like i know my shit....hahah well neway just wanna say thanx to everyone for the help, n im also bragging alittle cause im pumped about people seeing results, carry on

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I love that part, its great being able to see guys who are still the same size they were 6-7 months ago and then having them see me who has gained about 10 pounds and lost alot of fat since the last time they saw me

yea,n its cool cause ive only been back in the gym for 2 months, i hadda take a few months off due to sickness, so im pumped for summer, ill be taht much bigger

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    i love it alot because this one chick that ditched me over the summer i can catch her like, totally staring at me now in the gym haha

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    yea I know what you mean I get that eerytinme I go home and its the same here everyone asks me what to eat what to train and such. Its cool because the kids that are bigger than me genetically have hit the wall and they come to me to get through it. Its a good feeling

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah it is a great feeling, day to day i dont see a change in my body, but people that i havent seen in a while are like dam, and will bust out juicin jokes...i just think just wait until i do...

hahah they. i think the same thing when hes like DAMM, someone broke out the juice, im just thinking i cant wait till i gain 20 lbs n blow people away,, but i still have alot of growing to do before then

Thread Information