Thread: Game on !!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Game on !!

Well just got started today guys. This is my first educated cycle but second attempt . I am just running 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks. Along with nolva 20mg. Then when PCT comes around Nolva + Clomid.

I used 23g 1 1/12 needs last time which i changed to 25 1" now for delts and quad , OMG i cant beileve how much better it is. Stick slids in like a hot knife into butter. I just still have to learn my one handed asprate . I still can't get that down.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Well just got started today guys. This is my first educated cycle but second attempt . I am just running 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks. Along with nolva 20mg. Then when PCT comes around Nolva + Clomid.

I used 23g 1 1/12 needs last time which i changed to 25 1" now for delts and quad , OMG i cant beileve how much better it is. Stick slids in like a hot knife into butter. I just still have to learn my one handed asprate . I still can't get that down.
    I'm about to run the same but with a 30mg a day kick start with dbol let us know how the progress goes. Make sure to eat and sleep bigtime, train like an animal and be safe.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha I feel ya on the first "educated" cycle

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    haha I feel ya on the first "educated" cycle

I guess we are all noobs at one time . The next step is admit it and move on

Thank guys.

Seems to be the popular cycle this time of yr.......

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    I'm about to run the same but with a 30mg a day kick start with dbol let us know how the progress goes. Make sure to eat and sleep bigtime, train like an animal and be safe.
    I'm doing what your doing 'cept I'd like to find some Eq..I have 3 weeks before I start but good luck to all......MPA

Thread Information