hotstuff is offline Female Member

anyone for paintball????

Hey...just wondering if anyone out there has ever played paintball? I played today with my management team and it was a blast....but damn I have bruises all over!!!!! Am I just being a sissy or does it hurt everybody???? I mean that crap HURT!!!!! But i'd do it again tomorrow!!!!!

Ya my roomate and a few of his buddies are really into it so I get to play all the time. We acually have a field set up in our back yard which is about 2 acres, they all own top of the line equiptment so it always free. It can get painfull some of their guns can shoot upto 20 balls per second! OUCH!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    paintball is awesome ... nothin like goin into the woods with ur friends and blasting away

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    yeah some of the guys that played today had top of the line equipment. they really take this stuff seriously!! but i have to say it was pretty cool creepin thru the woods and shooting at people!!!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I played a couple of times indoors and a couple outdoor. I just dont feel like investing the capital in all the equipement.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I was playing about 13 years ago with a group of about 20 friends from school. We had our own woodsy area with our forts built. It was pretty damn fun. I remember my helmet had a small fan (kinda like the ones in computers) to keep my face mask from fogging up.

Btw, it does sting when you get shot. I got shot in the back of the head at point blank (accident). I was bleeding and had a HUGE lump for about a week. My helmet did not cover the back of my noggin.

Wow, I was reminiscing nasty writing this. Those were good times.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Paintball is great!

I love the way everyone acts like they're in a war movie when they're out in the woods saying shit like "Cover me, I'm going in!"

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Paintball is great!

I love the way everyone acts like they're in a war movie when they're out in the woods saying shit like "Cover me, I'm going in!"
    Hahaha that was me! I got so carried away that I ended up using one of my own team mates as a shield and when I finally got hit it was like an oscar winning moment!

Excellent game
    S

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hmmmm.. since you are only suppose to be shot 1x with 1 bruise.. your co-workers must have really been having some fun..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    hmmmm.. since you are only suppose to be shot 1x with 1 bruise.. your co-workers must have really been having some fun..

That's not how we play, we shoot until the other player yells he's hit or raises his gun above his head........

Yes lots of bruises...

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    We have a paintball forum setup @ http://www.wildpb.com

I am just an admin there, I don't really play much. My brother and some other paintball fanatics run the place. If you like paintball you might want to check it out, lot's of videos up as well.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Awsome Game! I always have a blast when playing.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I'de like to get into paintballing.

I do a lot of trap shooting a skeet shooting... aw skeet skeet skeet.... not sure if anyone knows what skeet means...

Thread Information