Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Don't take clen before work!!!!!!!!!LMAO

Oh Fvck me, i am at work right now and i just fvcked everything up this morning and i have to go back and start all over. I usually wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning and take it then go do cardio and abs but not today. Any one else have this problem?

It felt like i was a crack head for 2-3 hours then it finally calmed down.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I tried it once and when I went to work everyone wanted to know what was the matter with me and they were very concerned. I told them I took to many green tea pills. I couldn't even write my name. Not Good.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I tried it once and when I went to work everyone wanted to know what was the matter with me and they were very concerned. I told them I took to many green tea pills. I couldn't even write my name. Not Good.

Yeah i couldn't type this morning, i just wanted to press every button really fast........lol. I thought i was doing everything right but after it calmed down in my system i realized i missed a bunch of sh*t that i needed to send out with the papers i allready did. Oh well, i will just have to keep working out every morning to make myself feel better before i go to work.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I've been in meetings before when I can't even hold a coffee cup without spilling it everywhere, the more you try to hold the fucker still the more you throw coffee everywhere!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I've been in meetings before when I can't even hold a coffee cup without spilling it everywhere, the more you try to hold the fucker still the more you throw coffee everywhere!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOLLLL

I love that feeling!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    take pics

Thats the funniest thing i heard all day..........

Clen /ECA highs are fun at work. I mean cmon it's the only drug that is legal that you can have a little fun with at work.

For some reason, I get really horny when i'm on it. I mean the ones where you haven't been on it for a couple weeks and it's the first day back on. That kind of horniness.

I wanna take any girl preferably in my sales dept (aka COUGHmizfitCOUGH) and have cubicize her in the cubicle!!!!
    Last edited by Smak; 01-10-2006 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    LOLLLL

I love that feeling!

Whats up pimpin, who's the girl in the Avatar?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Girlfriend, clen is cah-RAY-zee when you don't ramp up slowly! Start with 20 mcg for a few days and go up 20 at a time. The tremors can really freak people out!

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Whats up pimpin, who's the girl in the Avatar?
    What's up plaboy! That's a fine piece of azz I met at Hooter's in "The Rosa"

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I used 120mcg doses it definitley made my hands shake, but I didnt really get sweatty or look like i was going nuts.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahahaaa..

clen .. ya got to love the way it makes ya feel.. people at work think you are taking coke, but the boss doesn't care cause you are getting so much work done..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Girlfriend, clen is cah-RAY-zee when you don't ramp up slowly! Start with 20 mcg for a few days and go up 20 at a time. The tremors can really freak people out!

Love
    Anna

Damn right!!

cah ray zee roflllll

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick

Love
    Anna
    20 at a time.......lol. Your crazy Anna

I just took 2 this morning. but didn't eat that much because i was runnin late. Still shaky from just 2, oh well it didn't last that long so i will take more...lol

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    hahahaaa..

clen.. ya got to love the way it makes ya feel.. people at work think you are taking coke, but the boss doesn't care cause you are getting so much work done..
    Yea when i'm on the shit I wanna actually do work if it even means filing fuqin papers all day, rofll.

Get the Fvck out of here. Your playin? All i see there is Old women and 15 year old girls trying to get in to fooleries with there fake ID's. So which one was that?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Laughed sooooo hard reading this, man, can I identify w/that scenario.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    take pics
    of what

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I always wanted to take clen at work cuz I think i'd get the work done in record time. Get a raise and a promotion, by-pass my bosses, take over the company make millions, get indicted for tax evasion and defrauding the company of millions upon millions until it goes bankrupt, skip the country and spend the rest of my days bangin brazilians in Rio De Janeiro. HMMM Clen at work? We shall see.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I took 140mcg before class and had pit stains wrapping around from my chest to back, plain as day (grey shirt). Ahh, I can't wait til its time to cut again.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    lol

ya_man is offline Member
    Oh Fvck me, i am at work right now and i just fvcked everything up this morning and i have to go back and start all over. I usually wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning and take it then go do cardio and abs but not today. Any one else have this problem?

It felt like i was a crack head for 2-3 hours then it finally calmed down.

u taking the liquid clen or the tabs?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i dont mind any of the side effects from clen , but it does annoy me when people that dont need to know about it see that im shaking uncontrolably. my girls dad noticed this, and accused me of being on coke or meth. motherfu_ker should mind his own business.

I have tabs from..........somewhere, i think Belgium, not sure i don't have them on hand to remember.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i dont mind any of the side effects from clen, but it does annoy me when people that dont need to know about it see that im shaking uncontrolably. my girls dad noticed this, and accused me of being on coke or meth. motherfu_ker should mind his own business.
    Bro, if you were dating my daughter and showed up with a raging clen buzz, I'd think the same thing. You might want to ease up on someone who might be your future father in law. Tell him what you are doing with the clen, show it to him and then ask him if he wants to try it. Don't be a punk. Would you show up to dinner on Thanksgiving at YOUR parents place jacked on clen? What would YOUR father say to you?

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya man clen 'll do that to ya. I'd be in class taking a test and the girl next to me would give me the weirdest looks like im a crackhead or something

id like to pont out that clen is just as illegal as meth or coke. btw, how does taking clen make me a punk?

chest6 is offline Banned
    id like to pont out that clen is just as illegal as meth or coke. btw, how does taking clen make me a punk?
    no.i dont think it is?

ive heard that its considered to be a class a narcotic. i could be wrong though

chest6 is offline Banned
    nah man...its in the grey area...Its illegal if not used for research I believe. They sell it for research purposes only and you are supposed to have a research license but they dont really check

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    clen at work SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clen at school is alright.

but ECY at work or school is GREAT!!!!!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    id like to pont out that clen is just as illegal as meth or coke.
    no, clen is a prescription drug, and if its in research form ,its legal but not for human consumption.

i meant human consumption with out a prescription is illegal, not research purposes. it is defineately not illegal for this cause its possible to buy it from the board sponsor. jesus ...
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 01-10-2006 at 10:26 PM.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Bro, it's the attitide that's the prob, not the clen ! Ease up on the old fvcker, you might live to be old one day too you know. No one said you shouldn't take whatever you want, just don't be an ass about it.

i was staing my opinion, not what i said to the girls father. as a matter of fact, ive been nothing but polite to him the entire time, but for some reason he just doesn't like me. honestly it really irritates me cause ive done everything in my power to make his daughter happy, from buying her things, to giving her hours, and i literally mean hours of back rubs, to being there for her when shes down (which seems to be a little too often). the night i met her, our supposed "friend" left us at the bar with no ride home, and i literally carried her home in my arms, which is a very big deal cause it taxed, and overtrained my biceps.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    20 at a time.......lol. Your crazy Anna

I just took 2 this morning. but didn't eat that much because i was runnin late. Still shaky from just 2, oh well it didn't last that long so i will take more...lol
    20mcg at a time! Not 20 tabs! Most tabs are 20mcg, I believe.

Love
    Anna

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i take it before work

it happens to me with ephedrine - but i love it
    doesnt happen to me with clen though

I worked out this morning and took 40mcg and i feel a lot better working out first then coming to work.

Another hard day at work............lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information