Bojangles69 is offline Banned

ban a post whore??

k i joined a few days ago and made 40 something posts, just tryn to gain some type of rep among the fellowship.. and i was banned?? i read everywhere and could not find a limit on posts... and now my number went back down. i dont feel like annoyn moderators cuz i dont want to get banned again but if anyone feels like helping please advise.. thank you!!! can u get banned for being a post whore??

chest6 is offline Banned
    who posts whores..pshh cmon

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    if that were true...........^^^^

well i dont get it. u have almost 11,000 posts in 7 months!!! i didnt do anythn wrong whats the deal??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    k i joined a few days ago and made 40 something posts, just tryn to gain some type of rep among the fellowship.. and i was banned?? i read everywhere and could not find a limit on posts... and now my number went back down. i dont feel like annoyn moderators cuz i dont want to get banned again but if anyone feels like helping please advise.. thank you!!! can u get banned for being a post whore??
    I could look it up, but I am very lazy/tired tonight.

What was your former username?

As to your question about the other guys, those guys have been here a good deal of time, and have proven their "character" to the board. No one "has" to prove anything to be a member, no, but once they accrued a lot of posts w/out whoring on purpose, the times that they do this usually are not a hinderance to the board.

However, joining up right away and becoming a BONAFIDE F*CK SLUT doesn't appeal to the cast here, nah.....

~SC~

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Because you bumped EVERY thread in the welcome forum and they were each over a month old, some even years old. ( in a matter of 10 minutes, posting every 30 secs or so)
    Last edited by ttuprincess; 01-09-2006 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Because you bumped EVERY thread in the welcome forum and they were each over a month old, some even years old.
    Oh, that is a very bad thing to do.

That will get you drop kicked sideways butt ass naked w/out fail.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Oh, that is a very bad thing to do.

That will get you drop kicked sideways butt ass naked w/out fail.

~SC~
    Yes, as I told Nark, I was almost shaking myself outa my chair because I was tryign not to scream at the computer each time there was new post and it was in the welcome forum..(didnt want to wake sleepy vette) lol you know me and my OCD

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Because you bumped EVERY thread in the welcome forum and they were each over a month old, some even years old.

Is that against the rules I didn't see that listed. Please make the rules a sticky at the top of each sub forum.(one banned member=one more person that may not use the sponsor)

no it was a temporary ban.. username the same, but i see what you mean, its just said "reason- none" on the ban, im not really tryn to prove anything i just want to be interactive with the forum, im not a steroid encycopedia but i know a crapload about vitamins and supplements, eventually ill start postn some good stuff, just tryn to get the rules down first.

sorry guys, no more welcoming for this whore.

no it was a temporary ban.. username the same, but i see what you mean, its just said "reason- none" on the ban, im not really tryn to prove anything i just want to be interactive with the forum, im not a steroid encycopedia but i know a crapload about vitamins and supplements, eventually ill start postn some good stuff, just tryn to get the rules down first.
    contribute and dont worry about your posy count... just read, ask questions, learn and help if/when you can, but dont welcome people who have been here for 3 years... they are already welcome

Mizfit is offline Banned
    well welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Is that against the rules
    No, but it is common sense.

Why would you welcome people who have been here for THREE YEARS in
    the first place?

Who does that?

~SC~

TheSickOne is offline Junior Member
    I could look it up, but I am very lazy/tired tonight.

What was your former username?

As to your question about the other guys, those guys have been here a good deal of time, and have proven their "character" to the board. No one "has" to prove anything to be a member, no, but once they accrued a lot of posts w/out whoring on purpose, the times that they do this usually are not a hinderance to the board.

However, joining up right away and becoming a BONAFIDE F*CK SLUT doesn't appeal to the cast here, nah.....

~SC~

ahahahahaha...............Can I get my username changed to that in bold?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Is that against the rules I didn't see that listed. Please make the rules a sticky at the top of each sub forum.(one banned member=one more person that may not use the sponsor)

eh hem cough... look this way

Notice anything similar with our avatars???

Neat one huh?

No more whoring here!

~SC~

No, but it is common sense.

Why would you welcome people who have been here for THREE YEARS in
    the first place?

Who does that?

~SC~
    cuz for some odd reason my common sense told me people who have been in the welcome forum for 3 years would be deleted to conserve space or something and i honestly never even bothered checking the dates. my bad. and even moreso ive never posted in forums period and didnt even really look for the dates to begin with. lol.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    cuz for some odd reason my common sense told me people who have been in the welcome forum for 3 years would be deleted to conserve space or something and i honestly never even bothered checking the dates. my bad. and even moreso ive never posted in forums period and didnt even really look for the dates to begin with. lol.
    The forum contains 18 pages.. each averaging 150 threads (151-1 sticky)....

i.e. 2700 threads.

You're honestly telling me that your 'common sense' conveyed to you that all these threads were new? Furthermore... you try to 'establish your rep' on these forums by saying 'welcome'?

That's the silliest thing i've ever heard.

By the way it was I that temp-banned you.

It was also I who had the displeasure of deleting each of your posts so as to restore the order of things...

In addition i had to lock 6 pages of older posts to prevent others sharing your concept of 'common sense' from copying your actions.

Thread Information