Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    boffo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    57

    Exclamation girlfriend might be pregnant????

    I met this girl on yahoo personals about 2 months ago and we get along awsome, we have just about everything in common believe it or not! anyway i ended up having sex with her new years eve night and the the condom busted open like a over cooked hotdog.... and all the shit went right in!!!!!!
    she goes in tommarow for tests to get the depo shot for birth control and they test for pregnancy first off, and i guess its been on my mind since new years im a little worried here i am in no position for that by anymeans! fuc i can hardly feed myself besides having that over me.

  2. #2
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,355
    dont worry too much bro, did it lots of times in the past and only slipped up once. dont worry about it now though, wait for the tests

  3. #3
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,924
    Blog Entries
    1
    Find the tallest building, take her to the top, put a $20 bill at the top of the stairs ..........









    sorry i have a sick sense of humor.

  4. #4
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    dont worry man, the overall chances of getting a chick pregnant even when you try are like, 1-10 or something

  5. #5
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Congratulations!

















    *joking*

  6. #6
    -DedicateD-'s Avatar
    -DedicateD- is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA, NJ
    Posts
    675
    think about all the couples that try for YEARS to get pregnant and still are unsuccesfull! I wouldnt worry too much about it, although from being in that position once or twice i know its easier said then done. shes gotta be in the right point in her cycle, and the sun has to be in line with other planets or sumthing crazy like that...either way alot of things have to be in place before she will actually get pregnant

    but bottom line still is you cant change the past and worrying will not prevent anything from happening, IMO you gotta just relax the best you can and wait...maybe even through a couple of "what if" scenarios around and think of worst case scenarios and your plans to them

    good luck man, i hope everything goes well for you

  7. #7
    hardgainer12's Avatar
    hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    28310
    Posts
    1,301
    Shoulda double wrapped it!! Ive had a couple scares too and it was like i won the world series everytime it was negative

  8. #8
    -DedicateD-'s Avatar
    -DedicateD- is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA, NJ
    Posts
    675
    yeah finding out the goalie stopped your shot feels pretty amzing

  9. #9
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Congratulations!
















    *joking*

    LMAO!!!

  10. #10
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    Shoulda double wrapped it!! Ive had a couple scares too and it was like i won the world series everytime it was negative
    double wrapping causes the condoms to rub againest eachother and rip actually.

    so i hear.

  11. #11
    -DedicateD-'s Avatar
    -DedicateD- is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA, NJ
    Posts
    675
    yeah i wouldnt recommend double wrapping, i believe it does increase the probability of the condomn breaking

    i would recommend checking every so often to make sure your still covered up, and even though it sucks, still pullout before you let anything loose the feeling you lose from doing that cant compare to the feeling when you realize you may be a daddy

  12. #12
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    i almost knocked up my ex a bunch of times or so I thought.....when we broke up she said she was pregnant and she wanted 500$ for an abortion. It turns out she was full of shit but I threw her down some stairs anyway just to be sure......nah i'm kidding , being careful is the way to go and you NEVER want the doctor to say that she's pregnant and you're not ready. I promised myself that I would only bring a child into this world if I was able to provide for it.

  13. #13
    Sta11ion's Avatar
    Sta11ion is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto 5days Miami 2days
    Posts
    731
    Agreed, I wish the option to keep the kid was on are side but that will never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    i almost knocked up my ex a bunch of times or so I thought.....when we broke up she said she was pregnant and she wanted 500$ for an abortion. It turns out she was full of shit but I threw her down some stairs anyway just to be sure......nah i'm kidding , being careful is the way to go and you NEVER want the doctor to say that she's pregnant and you're not ready. I promised myself that I would only bring a child into this world if I was able to provide for it.

  14. #14
    hotstuff's Avatar
    hotstuff is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    think about all the couples that try for YEARS to get pregnant and still are unsuccesfull! I wouldnt worry too much about it, although from being in that position once or twice i know its easier said then done. shes gotta be in the right point in her cycle, and the sun has to be in line with other planets or sumthing crazy like that...either way alot of things have to be in place before she will actually get pregnant

    but bottom line still is you cant change the past and worrying will not prevent anything from happening, IMO you gotta just relax the best you can and wait...maybe even through a couple of "what if" scenarios around and think of worst case scenarios and your plans to them

    good luck man, i hope everything goes well for you

    But don't you ever notice that it seems like all these girls that TRY so hard to get preganant can't....but the ones who don't even care are the ones popping out babiea right and left???? There are alot of accidents out there!! lol j/k!! well...not really.

  15. #15
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff

    But don't you ever notice that it seems like all these girls that TRY so hard to get preganant can't....but the ones who don't even care are the ones popping out babiea right and left???? There are alot of accidents out there!! lol j/k!! well...not really.
    I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it!!

    Start pickin' out names!

    ~SC~

  16. #16
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    If you don't mind me asking what kind of condom were you using?

    I only trust Trojan brand condoms.

  17. #17
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    If you don't mind me asking what kind of condom were you using?

    I only trust Trojan brand condoms.

    yeah, durex are good too

  18. #18
    Flexor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    L'Inghilterra
    Posts
    1,659
    Couples that have to 'try' to get pregnant have a problem with low fertility because of their crappy lifestyle habits. There are the couples that actually have fertility problems, but most have low fertility which is an unrelated issue. If you can make a baby first time round, the chances are your children will be very healthy. However, in this case, obviously you don't want it to happen first time round.

  19. #19
    S.P.G's Avatar
    S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    uk/ south east
    Posts
    4,538
    get out of there man.























    j/k

  20. #20
    lilKimmy2's Avatar
    lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    116
    Ever heard of the morning after pill???? good up to 3 days afterward.......... would've been the best option there buddy.
    Like dedicated said, It is out of your hands now, So you can worry yourself to death about something you no longer have control over OR you can go wash down a 5th of bacardi and diet cola with your buddies Because it may be the last chance you get to go out with them ever again. Okay only kidding.... Every thing will work out. good luck.

  21. #21
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    You're prolly alright dude. Hopefully you're here because you're on aas and hopefully are currently sterile.

  22. #22
    hardgainer12's Avatar
    hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    28310
    Posts
    1,301
    I was joking about double wrapping! Didnt even know people do that! My girlfriends friend is in high school and just got pregnant and shes happy!

  23. #23
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by lilKimmy2
    Ever heard of the morning after pill???? good up to 3 days afterward.......... would've been the best option there buddy.
    Like dedicated said, It is out of your hands now, So you can worry yourself to death about something you no longer have control over OR you can go wash down a 5th of bacardi and diet cola with your buddies Because it may be the last chance you get to go out with them ever again. Okay only kidding.... Every thing will work out. good luck.

    Damn.....

  24. #24
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    you met her online and gave her your real name?

    shit bro live and learn. in the meantime just have usfighterfc punch her in the stomach.

  25. #25
    arun79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    25

    just marry her...(if she pragnent)

    just marry her...Its a sin if u avoide her...

    just kidding.LOL

  26. #26
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Bump,

    Did the Rabbit die?
    Last edited by Bigen12; 01-12-2006 at 11:20 AM.

  27. #27
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    My girl wanted to stop taking her birth control because it made her act like a bitch. So I said we could use condoms. Well, we had sex one time without a condom and now she is 3 months pregnant with our second kid... damn...

    Good luck... you'll need it. You should hope for a kid, 'cause then you won't have one. If you don't want it, it will come.

  28. #28
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Did you have spermacide on that shit? LOL good luck with test tests.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •