hoss827 is offline Banned

Car accidents suck.

Ok I need to vent....

I'm on my way home from work and I start hearing this thud thud thud thud thud sound when I break going down the road...on my drivers side front tire. I'm like shit, i gotta get that checked out tomorrow......

I continue going down the road and a ****ing bum is walking across the highway.....I swerve to miss the ****er, and I hear this grinding sound and my car goes out of complete control....im going 55 thinking oh my God i'm going to die.....

I end up driving into, and OVER a guard rail which just put me at the bottom of a small hill..lost the mirror on my car and got a cracked windshield, and i'm OK...thats it though.

But now I have to have someone tow my car out of that ditch....fix the stupid axel or whatever it is ****ing up...and oh yeah, my car will not stay parked....AT ALL..unless i hold my foot on the brake......my parents eventually came and got me after this girl stopped and let me use her cell, mine flew god knows where......girl was a real sweety too...

this happend all in an hour..i'm so pissed/stressed right now because i'm out of a workout, i have money to pay on this ****ing car, and i'm at least 2-3 days out of work................

Life is good.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    OOOOHHH!! That sucks!! I had a guy hit me and he gave me all false info and i never got my car fixed!! It was a chop shop car!! He talked on his cell phone for like 30 mins and then wouldnt let me use it! A-hole!

chest6 is offline Banned
    That sucks man, at least you are okay, it could be worse.

Hardgainer..I'd grab that shit from him if he hit you.

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    OOOOHHH!! That sucks!! I had a guy hit me and he gave me all false info and i never got my car fixed!! It was a chop shop car!! He talked on his cell phone for like 30 mins and then wouldnt let me use it! A-hole!
    what a ****ing dick......God I hate people..

It wont cost much to fix my car......it doesnt even piss me off that its costing me money really...whats pissing me off is that the axel or whatever is spinning around inside the tire, so none of my gears will work at all....dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    That sucks man, at least you are okay, it could be worse.

Hardgainer..I'd grab that shit from him if he hit you.
    Yeah, thanks bro...I'm glad i'm alright......I somehow get lucky in every major accident i've been in..guess i'm kinda immortal

This is #3....i've been in one other car wreck, and when I was 14 a guy hit me on my moped and knocked me off......idk how, but the way i landed, i was FINE. Not a bruise on me....

but then i'll stub my god damn toe and break it LOL

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    No he was....from another country....so he had it all pre-fabricated! Like i said, it was a chop shop car! I took it to the police station and it was all fake

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hoss if you keep hearing repeating thuds on the drivers side tire, did you get out of the car to see if it was FLAT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Hoss if you keep hearing repeating thuds on the drivers side tire, did you get out of the car to see if it was FLAT!!!!
    Duh, i'm not a moron It had something to do with my axel..

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn man .. that shit sux

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    That sucks bud. I've had four accidents. For two of them, I wasn't with my vehicle.
    #2 -Working out in Golds at 1000 Saturday Morning, My large 4x4 is one of 5 cars in the entire parking lot. Hung-over jackazz in an even larger 4x4 pulls in front of gym window looks in gym..proceeds to back into a parking space VERY quickly....MY SPACE that is...looks in window after setting off my car alarm and sending my truck back 3 feet..and proceeds to haul azz for the parking lot exit. I drop my weights and run out front door thinking very evil thoughts and wish I had brought my dumbells with me to pound prik over face with. Run in front of truck..grab drivers arm and pull him to curb, Had a nice long chat with him.
    # 3 Work 14 hour day, on way home park motorcycle in supermarket parking lot. Get groceries to feed lazy gf and mailmans kid. While comming out door 50 yo blue hair in Mercedes SUV pulls in parking space...yes...MY SPACE..runs over motorcycle..looks around for witnesses....and hauls azz out of parking lot. I drop groceries..run towards yuppie wagon..yell obscenities, grab steering wheel, pull suv to curb and demand explanation......."I was going home to get a pen and paper so I could come back and leave you a note" Me your license and insurance will do just fine...clutch lever broke off bike, had to wait an hour in the cold until I get a truck and ramp.
    Well Hoss, at least you saved the life of a kindhearted, noble, transient who had he not been raging drunk would have undoubtibly helped you with your car...or at least to your wallet if you were unconsciouss.

Thread Information