Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 43
  1. #1
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597

    I Just realized something about this True Life on MTV This Thurs

    So i was laying in bed and I saw the preview for MTV's True Life "I'm on Steroids ". I was wtf I know that guy. That's Pete aka Pietros from Miami. I use to see him all the time at the wellness center at UM. We both went to school there at the same time.

    Anyways I wasn't close with the guy, but we bumped heads occassionally and bullshitted about stuff. He's a really good guy and i'm interested in what he has to say. He's a model and writer. The guy isn't dumb, but it's very wierd that he's coming out like this with his career n stuff. He's been successful at modeling and he's even wrote a book. It's a collection of poems which is damn good if you're into poetry.

    He's got his own website you can check out, but you have to pay for membership, lol. Thought i'd let you all know that he isn't some clown that doesn't know what he's doing although MTV will probably make it out that way. When I heard that Zeus reference he made about being on it I was like shitttt he still has a fascination of Greek history. Most of his poems pertain to alot of Greek history. I'd thought i'd let my bruhz on AR know this. It should be interesting to watch. His website is below.

    http://www.adonispete.com/
    Last edited by Smak; 01-12-2006 at 11:14 AM.

  2. #2
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    Nice, thanks for that info, but im SURE that MTV will put a twist on it that makes him seem like a dumb gym meathead who stabs himself with something he probaly dosnt even know what it is.

    yay for media misconception.

  3. #3
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Nice, thanks for that info, but im SURE that MTV will put a twist on it that makes him seem like a dumb gym meathead who stabs himself with something he probaly dosnt even know what it is.

    yay for media misconception.
    Yea i'm sure you're right. It probably ain't going to be pretty.

    I remember he was about 6"2 around 200 when we were lifting there. He started bulking and got kind of fat, but than slimmed down for his modeling. He wasn't throwing around heavy weight, but worked more on form and slow contraction. But he was always in the weightroom and he loved to look at himself in the mirror like me.

  4. #4
    Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Around The World
    Posts
    665
    He looks Hot in the main pic..


    Lol@ the next pic ( when you click the skip intro) that one was kinda funny.


    Thats Cool though that you know the guy...

  5. #5
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    I made the mistake of clicking on the preview tab. I really did not want to see his skinny bare ass. But anyway ... the build he has he can do naturally. Why bother doing a cycle if you just want to be a skinny model.

    ???

  6. #6
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I made the mistake of clicking on the preview tab. I really did not want to see his skinny bare ass. But anyway ... the build he has he can do naturally. Why bother doing a cycle if you just want to be a skinny model.

    ???
    lol no doubt, but he's a model. From what i've heard most models juice to obtain their look year round. You're right that he isn't a big, huge guy, but I don't think that's his goal. I always thought he was natural when I saw him in the gym. Maybe he's changed and his goals are different. Who knows! but I believe he just turned 26. I'm sure he was 25 when he made the documentary.
    Last edited by Smak; 01-11-2006 at 09:20 AM.

  7. #7
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    All of those kids on the MTV special look like an average natural person in my gym.

    Damn sad....

    ~SC~

  8. #8
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    All of those kids on the MTV special look like an average natural person in my gym.

    Damn sad....

    ~SC~
    like me!

  9. #9
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    now that i look at his pics, i cant beleive he is on roids, he's uber scrawny

  10. #10
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    now that i look at his pics, i cant beleive he is on roids, he's uber scrawny
    Yea he's not that big, but he looks like he packed on a little size for this special. He has that bod that all the girls seem to like. Fit and toned.

    But who cares when you're a fuqin model right?

  11. #11
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    LOL check this out. He thinks he is Zeus man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Just realized something about this True Life on MTV This Thurs-peterantinous.jpg   I Just realized something about this True Life on MTV This Thurs-antinous.jpg  

  12. #12
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Yea he's not that big, but he looks like he packed on a little size for this special. He has that bod that all the girls seem to like. Fit and toned.

    But who cares when you're a fuqin model right?
    screw being a little scrawny underwear model

  13. #13
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    haha some dude wrote this on his site. I thought it was pretty funny.

    "Your site is repulsive and your "fans" should be ashamed of themselves. You're nothing more than an self-obsessed, pretentious meathead. Your poetry is probably shit and your interests are probably for show. Your kind of icon-worship is the bane of this country. Are you delusional? Or just that conceited? Take that chip off your shoulder and step into reality. You'll probably end up in the gay porn circuit with all the other "pretty boys" who have nothing else going for them. It's really sad that all these people clamor to write superficial letters of love, dedicated to your arms and abs and whatever else. There's more to life than looks, as you'll soon learn. God, get over yourself. You're site is a joke and Adonis is long dead."

    Jeff

  14. #14
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    haha owned

  15. #15
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Long live Pietros!

    I wonder what roids they'll show him taking on the show? Maybe test and winny if he's been doing his research. Maybe he'll talk about PCT and how you can keep your gains when you're off.

  16. #16
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    I bet AR will be full of traffic on Thursday night. Be prepared. It's going to be a circus that night full of MTV teens.

  17. #17
    kaptainkeezy04's Avatar
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,272
    all that shit could have been done naturally...nothing special...dont get me wrong HE IS IN GREAT SHAPE but as far as muscle he could have gained that naturally...modeling agents dont even like their models to get too big. but guaranteed you can tell that some of these guys are on winny and var...real cut up yet muscles filled to the max and very hard looking.

  18. #18
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    haha some dude wrote this on his site. I thought it was pretty funny.

    "Your site is repulsive and your "fans" should be ashamed of themselves. You're nothing more than an self-obsessed, pretentious meathead. Your poetry is probably shit and your interests are probably for show. Your kind of icon-worship is the bane of this country. Are you delusional? Or just that conceited? Take that chip off your shoulder and step into reality. You'll probably end up in the gay porn circuit with all the other "pretty boys" who have nothing else going for them. It's really sad that all these people clamor to write superficial letters of love, dedicated to your arms and abs and whatever else. There's more to life than looks, as you'll soon learn. God, get over yourself. You're site is a joke and Adonis is long dead."

    Jeff

    I've gotten letters similar to this about my site and my business.

    Oh well, jealousy is a bitch.

    ~SC~

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Yeah, he looks alot like MTV material, sorry ass excuse for a guy on juice.

  20. #20
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    this should be very interesting lol

  21. #21
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yeah, he looks alot like MTV material, sorry ass excuse for a guy on juice.


    They should have did the show on stacked. Can I smell ratings?

  22. #22
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've gotten letters similar to this about my site and my business.

    Oh well, jealousy is a bitch.

    ~SC~
    Brush them hatuhz off like it ain't no thang bruh.

    2 words

    Google Swolecat

  23. #23
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've gotten letters similar to this about my site and my business.

    Oh well, jealousy is a bitch.

    ~SC~

    I was bored

  24. #24
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Brush them hatuhz off like it ain't no thang bruh.

    2 words

    Google Swolecat
    Oh jeez.....yeah, that's some crazy shit....never knew that there would be that many hits.

    I wonder if the gay man site talking about me still comes up in the pages of hits. Or, the ghazi fitness forum stuff w/the fake SwoleCat, or the fake one at BB.com, or better yet the fake one @ Elite.

    Shit, I've had a lot of b.s. go on over the years!

    ~SC~

  25. #25
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I was bored


    Okay, u are excused!

    ~SC~

  26. #26
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Yea he's not that big, but he looks like he packed on a little size for this special. He has that bod that all the girls seem to like. Fit and toned.

    But who cares when you're a fuqin model right?

    My brother is a model. In better shape than this guy and my brother is 100% natural. I can't even get him to take clen or diuretics.

  27. #27
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I can't even get him to take clen or diuretics.
    Peer pressure? Shame on you!




    ~SC~

  28. #28
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Peer pressure? Shame on you!




    ~SC~
    Well... I was just trying to hook him up.

  29. #29
    lilKimmy2's Avatar
    lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    116
    hmm, not impressed. He really does look like zeus though!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak


    They should have did the show on stacked. Can I smell ratings?
    It'd be cool to get on a show to get my 15 min of fame, but dude, I wouldnt get through it w/out blasting somebody. Some jackass w/ a camera in his hands trying to critique me and judge me when he/she doesnt know anything about steroids at all, it just wouldnt fly. They'd say something to make me snap.

  31. #31
    thegodfather's Avatar
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    4,035
    The mods should make a temporary sub-forum just for the show, because I can just anticipate how many different threads are going to be started during/after the show...

  32. #32
    Sta11ion's Avatar
    Sta11ion is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto 5days Miami 2days
    Posts
    731
    His site is a gay website. It has nothing to do with art or poetry it is for gays. The end.

  33. #33
    brewerpi's Avatar
    brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    370
    Sorry to say this about someone I've never met, but in my opinion anyone who goes on an MTV show is a clown or desperate for some attention-regardless of what your intentions are they have the power of the final edit. The only intelligent discussion of steroids I have ever seen on TV was on HBO's Real Sports. Even the so called "pros" in bodybuilding like to pretend they're all natural...Again just one man's opinion.

  34. #34
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    biggity bizump for the big show tonight

    Is everyone excited?


  35. #35
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    biggity bizump for the big show tonight

    Is everyone excited?

    I think it will be the same as every other news cast on steroid use . They will do the teen angle... "my son played a zillion sports and was captain of all the teams then steroids made him commit suicide."

    *No, it was probably the stress and pressure put on him by his parents to participate and be #1 in every sport that causes the depression and suicide.*

    I went through this myself in high school. With my dad, second place was not acceptable. If I didn't get first place I would be angry, depressed or would cry. I was afraid to look at my dad in the stands because I knew he was pissed.

    This type of pressure is what leads teens to juice at such a young age. This is what leads to depression and suicide. Parents blame the result on steroids, not on themselves.

  36. #36
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I think it will be the same as every other news cast on steroid use . They will do the teen angle... "my son played a zillion sports and was captain of all the teams then steroids made him commit suicide."

    *No, it was probably the stress and pressure put on him by his parents to participate and be #1 in every sport that causes the depression and suicide.*

    I went through this myself in high school. With my dad, second place was not acceptable. If I didn't get first place I would be angry, depressed or would cry. I was afraid to look at my dad in the stands because I knew he was pissed.

    This type of pressure is what leads teens to juice at such a young age. This is what leads to depression and suicide. Parents blame the result on steroids, not on themselves.
    Usually with MTV's True Life, they tackle the issue and show it from three different perspectives. So you get one who will show the negative side of it, one will show the positive side of it and one who i don't really know what they'll show.

    Tune in Carlos my brutha! You shouldn't be disapointed with Pietros. He's a pretty entertaining guy.
    Last edited by Smak; 01-12-2006 at 11:17 AM.

  37. #37
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    Sorry to say this about someone I've never met, but in my opinion anyone who goes on an MTV show is a clown or desperate for some attention-regardless of what your intentions are they have the power of the final edit. The only intelligent discussion of steroids I have ever seen on TV was on HBO's Real Sports. Even the so called "pros" in bodybuilding like to pretend they're all natural...Again just one man's opinion.
    I would have done it if they asked me. So many things I would like to tell the world!!!

    I think this dude did it to help promote his career and book, lol. We'll see..

    Anyways i'm out for the day. See ya'll tomorrow and we'll discuss.

  38. #38
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    lol who's watching peter? He's bisexual

  39. #39
    Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Around The World
    Posts
    665
    LOL... I just saw it... pretty funny.
    Last edited by Poison Ivy; 01-12-2006 at 10:24 PM.

  40. #40
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    poison ivy.. are you saying that or was it on the show?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •