04hayabusa is offline New Member

Fing scumbags in the gym

I asked this guy standing around doing nothing for a spot tonight and he acts like I asked him to help me paint my house. He gets this irratated look and walks over but doesn't say anything. I'm like sorry to f-ing bother you. This has happened a couple times before. Probably cuase I'm doing more weight than they can? Then later I go to use a bench and it looks like someone hosed it down from the sweat on it. Bring a towel or stay at home in your f-ing barn, people!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    This has to be a joke

04hayabusa is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    This has to be a joke
    Ahh...no.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If someone reacted like that when I asked, I'd definitely say, "nah, that's okay, nevermind", as I don't want any 1/2 assed assistance anyhow.

~SC~

If someone reacted like that when I asked, I'd definitely say, "nah, that's okay, nevermind", as I don't want any 1/2 assed assistance anyhow.

~SC~

F*cking server/board...

I hit submit only TWO times, and it posts like multiple orgasms and shit, wtf....

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats pretty gay, im always down to give someone a spot, were all there for the same reason, improve ourselves...dude was prob. jealous, which is the worst thing to be is jealous that someone is in better shape...

TheSickOne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    F*cking server/board...

I hit submit only TWO times, and it posts like multiple orgasms and shit, wtf....

~SC~

This has happened to me for the last couple days.......but shyte who cares more posts for me...

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Im with swole on this one, next time tell him to go **** a sheep

I get that shit sometimes. Or people who dont know what the meaning of "working in" means. Or are scared of your nasty germs getting on their precious machine in b/ sets. I used to take it as water under the bridge but I tell these ****ers now. I'm in the gym to get big, they're in the gym to bullshit and socialize, therefore I'm priority first.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope he needs a spot someday and nobodys around to give it to him.. plain ignorance

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    it would be funny to offer the fool a spot, then after you've helped him with a few sets, pretend that you're helping him, but really make it harder for him, then once he has reached his limit, push the bar down on him and walk away.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I agree. There are VERY rare people thatll get pissed when ya ask them for a spot at my gym. But if you ask to "work in with them" they say something like, "Heh, yeah ok, i got 5 more sets. Ill be done in a few!" Man, its always the old rich guys at MY gym to F*CKERS!!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    it would be funny to offer the fool a spot, then after you've helped him with a few sets, pretend that you're helping him, but really make it harder for him, then once he has reached his limit, push the bar down on him and walk away.

HAHA, now that is priceless. Could you imagine the look on their faces when you start PUSHING it down on them!!!!! Fcking Pricless!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Girl, just do your BP in a power cage. Set the safeties so that if your chest is completely deflated, the bar rests equally on chest and safeties. That way you can always extricate yourself if you are not able to rack out. Then you don't need a spot. You don't need forced negatives, etc. You get just as much out of fighting the bar up off your chest after failure. You could also use a Smith, but I prefer a free bar for obvious reasons.

Love
    Anna

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    I cant say i've ever had that problem. people in my gym know me, like me, and have no problem helping me.

Although, i get some laughs and giggles when im pressing 330+ and my 135lb girly is there to spot me She's by far the best little spotter ive had in a long time.. "Whats wrong with you bitch, push that weight you big baby, c'mon, one more girly man"

Hehe, I love it when she trash talks me in the middle of a set... Sounds crazy, but it makes me push harder.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Im with you Evil, my girl is the best spotter i've ever had and the other day i was benching 405 and on the fourth one she starts in on me to push and stop being such a pusyy, and i mean she is really screaming this at me and i got so worked up i got it without her realyy even touching the bar. and when i got up we got the strangest looks from the people around cause i'm about 255-260 and she's only 105 soaking wet, maybe. i dont even bother asking dudes any more unless she is not with me and even then i am really picky and try and ask the same few boys.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    "Whats wrong with you bitch, push that weight you big baby, c'mon, one more girly man"
    ROTFFLMFAO! I LOVE it, Girlfriend!

Love
    Anna

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    Im with you Evil, my girl is the best spotter i've ever had and the other day i was benching 405 and on the fourth one she starts in on me to push and stop being such a pusyy, and i mean she is really screaming this at me and i got so worked up i got it without her realyy even touching the bar. and when i got up we got the strangest looks from the people around cause i'm about 255-260 and she's only 105 soaking wet, maybe. i dont even bother asking dudes any more unless she is not with me and even then i am really picky and try and ask the same few boys.
    I tried that too..but then I just kinna died out and she couldnt really yank 335 off me and well that didnt turn out too good. Good motivation, though.

I hate the guys that sit on a bench you want to use and talk on a cellphone!! ahh the other day I just finally got fed up and went to a guy and asked "Are you gonna do a set or just talk?" and he gave me the one second finger..wtf?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you should break his finger and tell him, times up!!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    oh god, that would really piss me off. it would be cool to grab his cell phone, throw it on the ground hard, and then pour water on it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    if u hadnt had your dick in your hand, i would have spotted you... faggot

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Gym Etiquette. Something there is a serious lack of. I have just started back at my gym, but have lifted off and on, mostly off, for 30 years and the behavior I have decided to tolerate no more is the the c**k wad that hogs a bench. He'll do dbell presses, kickbacks, skullcrushers, etc..you get the picture, and then rest like 5 minutes between each set. I have gotten the "I have 3 more sets to do" answer when I asked to work in...now I tell'em do the sets elsewhere, cause I'm moving in...pisses me off...I guess the look on my face says I'm not playin'. I'm old, fat, and only semi-grumpy since hrt began a month ago, and I am tired of punk ass attitudes, and ignorant bastards that do not know how to act, or lack common courtesy.

I gladly spot anyone, hell I'm thrilled they ask me.

humm, I sound a little aggressive huh? Could it be the depo test side of agressiveness....naw....I'm just naturally an ass to idiots.

Thread Information