24labor is offline Anabolic Member

gotta hate the spring semester

Its time everyone its January and you know what that means, time for every scab, dumbass and hack to get going to the gym for resolutions and try to get in shape for spring break. Had to wait in line for 15mins to get in then when I finally did there was nothing to use it looked like the place had been robbed. Now I got nothing against someone trying to get in shape but we all know it happens every year, 1 month of going to the gym and gone then 2 weeks before spring break then gone forever. it just pisses me off when people like this take time away for serious lifters. Of course you gotta turn around and thank the school for building 3 gyms that can hold a total of 400 kids with a campus of 45,000 what a joke this place is PSU

FROST is offline Associate Member
    I hate it because i just spent 500 dollars on books

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by FROST

Brian
    that also sucks 230 or so here not as bad but damn

Blog Entries

Brian

Yeah, i spend just under $500 and I'm only taking 3 classes. Granted it equals 15 credit hours but still...

I can honestly say that through out HS i only read about 3 books front to back. Thats not including the BS they make you read in class. As soon as i got to college and realized i would be spending a half a grand on books i almost shit myself .

Frost

I can honestly say that through out HS i only read about 3 books front to back. Thats not including the BS they make you read in class. As soon as i got to college and realized i would be spending a half a grand on books i almost shit myself .

Frost
    thats how they get you plus you gotta pay for parking and all the other crap

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh spring sememster blows chunks, but wayyy better than fall semester, plus in a few months all the honeys start gettn reallll horny yayYYYY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    thats how they get you plus you gotta pay for parking and all the other crap
    True that man, i looked at my bill and i had to pay a "Faculty Health Insurance Fee". WTF?

True that man, i looked at my bill and i had to pay a "Faculty Health Insurance Fee". WTF?
    here you gotta enroll your bike like a car so more $$$

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    its very irritating that they charge so much money for books. you know why they do that? its cause they know you have to buy the books. i suppose were lucky books aren't even more expensive, cause even if they cost 600 dollars each, we would still need to buy them.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I hated paying for books, especially considering I didn't even want them when they were free.

~SC~

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    ya i hate this semster i am taking 13 hours plus working 40 hrs a wk and training o well got to do what u got to do

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Im taking 5 classes this semester...I took 4 last semester and spent $530 on books...If you go used it cost you about 1/2 that... The best part is that only one class has anything to do with my major, but I suppose being a well rounded person is also part of a degree..

chest6 is offline Banned
    My classes are all messed up..my schools website schedule thing fvcked up..they said you couldnt make changes til the 12th..so I waited. I went on a day after it said that and all the clases I wanted were full wtf?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    that sucks, some classes fill up after only being available for a few days.

damn, didn't know that so many of you are college students. "Everyone except for the fine btches in sports bras, please get the fukk out of the weight room, thank you"

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus, buy your books on amazon.com people lol.

ya_man is offline Member
    i dont buy books unless we absolutely need too, and even then i normally skip on buying them and just use a friends....

TAPPER is offline Junior Member
    The best part is that only one class has anything to do with my major, but I suppose being a well rounded person is also part of a degree
    Well rounded, lol. I have 56 credits worth of liberal arts crap to complete as per my Mechanical Engineering degree requirements. Yesterday we spent 2 hours discussing the Iraqi constitution and how damn important it is (to the Iraqi people) even though only 40% of the population is literate.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    yea im more of a fall semester guy myself cause you get the fresh batch of hotties straight out of high school....but yea this semester is gonna blow for me to im takin 17 hours and workin i think my social life is gonna be on hold for quite a while....

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    enjoy college while you can... the real world sucks!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I love the spring semester, it starts to get warm again. And I just got my grades in the mail today and got all a's which just gets me pumped to do just as well this upcoming semester. Plus when the warm weather comes i can wear tight tshirts again.

Thread Information