G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

do your parents know you Juice?

i had a suprise visit from my mother the other day
    and she was snooping around in my fridge looking for
    something to drink and she stumbled accross my humalog

whats this she says - i was put on the spot cos i had never expected her
    to find it, so i said its just a supplement i put it in my protein drinks

she looks at it and than says "so why does it say for intramuscular injection"

OH ****

i couldnt think fast enough

i just kind of mumbled "yeah well i've heard of people
    doin it that way but i just put it in my drink"

she looked at me as if to say she didnt really believe me

i have been avoiding her ever since

lucky she didnt look in my cupboard next to my bed

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how do you know??

anyway.. don't worry about it... i assume you are 21 yrs old.. and adult male that has a life.. ??

anyway.. funny story..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    how do you know??

anyway.. don't worry about it... i assume you are 21 yrs old.. and adult male that has a life.. ??

anyway.. funny story..
    I leave mine out in the open in my room. It's better to be honest than for them to find out by themselves. I have a very open relationship with my mother (She raised me when my father left) so I try to keep all things out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    how do you know??

anyway.. funny story..

how do i know what?

i'm 26 but that wouldnt stop her going crazy at me for injecting stuff
    not that she has yet, but i'm expecting it

it just depends on if she believed me or not
    i dunno if she did or didnt

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    My parents think I take steroids , lol. It's because I walk around all the time without a shirt on in the house so my dad being a doctor is like "What the hell is all that acne on your back son?" I'm like Popz don't worry about it, I just have a hard time scrubbing my back. Than my mom jumps in and says "It's from all that crap you're taking". i just laugh because it's all I can do.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    only family member that knows Im on is my closest sister. She gives me shit about it but I give her equal shit for her smooking and obesity so it evens out

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Slin for intra-muscular injection? Anyway, yeah all my folks know, my gf, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Slin for intra-muscular injection? Anyway, yeah all my folks know, my gf, everyone.

dont u inject into your muscle?
    i know i do

she didnt actually say that - i just said it cos thats how i inject slin

i think she actually said intraveneous (which is even more confusing)

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I have never juiced but my parents bitch about all the supplements i'm on anyway saying how bad they probably are for me so when I do start I don't know what i'd say if put in your position but hopefully it will never happen and good luck witch it g.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I have never juiced but my parents bitch about all the supplements i'm on anyway saying how bad they probably are for me so when I do start I don't know what i'd say if put in your position but hopefully it will never happen and good luck witch it g.
    You're parents probably know about something you're doing in your room and believe me it ain't shooting up.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    My Mother knows. I've talked to her about it. She knows I am not a reckless person. All she ever says is be careful.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    As for taking it orally just tell her its Methyl Alpha Alkalated...err whatever. She should walk away confused...haha...

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    ummm.... my dad knows, he asked, i told him.

My mom has no clue whatsoever. She's cut me open. Girlfriend knows. I think her old man may have done a little juice in his day too. Still a big boy at 55 too. He knows i do, tho he's never asked.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    My parents know they are cool with it but i get the comment sometimes of: you are an EMT you should know better...lol

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    You're parents probably know about something you're doing in your room and believe me it ain't shooting up.

Do you know that your parents smoke pot?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    My parents don't know, but my sister found out. She found a bottle of transdermal 1-test, and used 1/3rd of it. She thought it was some sort of weight loss cream. She was only 16 at the time.

When I found out what she had done, I freaked out on her. Mad her cry. She didn't speak to me for a week. I told her that it would make her grow a beard. She's never touched any of my stuff since.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Mom knows, dad Knows, sister knows, girlfriend injects, all my friends and cousins know, but grandparents don't know because they are very religious don't want to be the bad guy in the family, know what i mean.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    don't want to be the bad guy in the family, know what i mean.
    That idea gets thrown right out the window the seccond you call home with your 1 phone call.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    my dad found my needles on my first cycle. he told me that i shouldn't be doing it anymore, and i told him that i was going to do it anyway. my mom has accused me of it before, but honestly i dont care if she knows. i told a few of my friends, and they in turn told LOTS of people im doing that sh_t too. all things considered it doesn't matter to me cause i intend to keep juicing until its blatently obvious to everyone that ive done lots of cycles.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    1. The fewer people that know, the better. Trust me.

2. If you are still living at home, probably shouldn't be using gear. For more than one reason.

My wife and 2 workout buddies are all that know. It's too hard to educate people on AS use so that they would understand. Plus, too many people will take the gains you make and attribute it all to AS, not hard work and strict diet.

peace,

ttgb

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Well, considering US Customs and Border Protection called my house and spoke to my mom, I'm pretty sure the rent's have a good idea. Plus it's pretty obvious when I'm on gear. Every one of my friends knows though, and I'm always up for discussion. I tell them If they can beat me in an argument, I'll stop juicing. No one has yet, so deca /test here i come!

Guys "steroid Cause Brain Cancer" !!!,

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    My parents think I take steroids , lol. It's because I walk around all the time without a shirt on in the house so my dad being a doctor is like "What the hell is all that acne on your back son?" I'm like Popz don't worry about it, I just have a hard time scrubbing my back. Than my mom jumps in and says "It's from all that crap you're taking". i just laugh because it's all I can do.
    haha thats exactly what happens to me. I walk around without a shirt and every few days shes like "That is not from not taking showers like you told me, what are you taking!?!" I just laughed and I was like shows how much you know

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    my mom made me laugh when she said "damn, you've gotten big. i hope you're not up to any funny business" i agree that the less people that know the better. unfortuneately for me its a little late though.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    1. The fewer people that know, the better. Trust me.

2. If you are still living at home, probably shouldn't be using gear. For more than one reason.

My wife and 2 workout buddies are all that know. It's too hard to educate people on AS use so that they would understand. Plus, too many people will take the gains you make and attribute it all to AS, not hard work and strict diet.

peace,

ttgb
    yeah i get those comments all the time-

like "if wanted to get fit like you i'd do it my own and not cheat"

my ex girlfriend accused all my muscles as being fake

they dont realise we work twice as hard on cycle

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not sure if my parents know if I was on the "roids" or not.. I hope they don't find out though.. dam it would suck to be 38 and sent to my room without dinner J/k

Oldman

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I am not sure if my parents know if I was on the "roids" or not.. I hope they don't find out though.. dam it would suck to be 38 and sent to my room without dinner J/k
    Oldman
    I know my son does. I was a bit upset when I first found out but then I found AR, asked some questions and did my own research. Now we weight train together and Im ok with it. A little bit of knowledge goes a long way.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    My parents aren't stupid, i got up to 245 lbs after my last cycle, but then i got depressed (don't wana talk about it) and didnt train for eat properly for like 6 months and i lost like 50 lbs, it didn't take a brain surgeon to work out something wasn't right. They have never said anything to me about it, but they make it pretty obvious they know!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    My mom got all worried that I was watching the MTV show last night on steroids . It was hillarious I got the discussion from my dad how I do not need to cross that path with the "harmful" steroids and unhealthy parts of bodybuilding.

My dad gave me the argument on how, I would be injecting myself with drugs that cause harm to look better. The problem is, thats all he believes it is, just looks, when someone does not understand it, you cannot justify the usage.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    My parents don't know, but my sister found out. She found a bottle of transdermal 1-test, and used 1/3rd of it. She thought it was some sort of weight loss cream. She was only 16 at the time.

When I found out what she had done, I freaked out on her. Mad her cry. She didn't speak to me for a week. I told her that it would make her grow a beard. She's never touched any of my stuff since.

The look on her face must have been priceless. A beard? OMFG

i injected prop and tren infront of my cat once
    he didnt seem to mind

although he did want to eat it
    (i told him "no not till you've reached you natural potential first)

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    The look on her face must have been priceless. A beard? OMFG
    ahhh haha that is great, you should of told her to give you some money and get her a bottle of her own

chest6 is offline Banned
    im sure when i do in a year it will be very, very obvious

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i injected prop and tren infront of my cat once
    he didnt seem to mind

although he did want to eat it
    (i told him "no not till you've reached you natural potential first)
    My 12-13 year old cat is starting to get saggy in the middle. I feel sorry for her. Spayed her as soon as she was old enough. What would help tighten up that tummy so it doesn't drag?
    HRT? Or ace bandage wrap around the middle?
    I'd like to give her some Reforvite B, or trenbolone acetate, or stanozolol .
    I guess at her age, Deca could help too. Any one know cat injection sites?

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    my mom doesn't know, we aren't on speaking terms, so....that means she'd probably try to use it against me somehow. my brother, sister, and gf know. I had a room mate that knew, he actually helped me out once when i was having injecting into the place i wanted. my gf is a CNA, and has offered to inject me before, needless to say i declined...i feel more comfortable with my two hands.

i know that its very hard to try to convince someone that AAS (properly) isn't at all dangerous. but i neither have the time nor the effort to try and pour that onto 1 person at a time. its pretty obvious when i go on cycle lol, but hey...thats what they do...take the good with.....the good

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    my mom doesn't know, we aren't on speaking terms, so....that means she'd probably try to use it against me somehow. my brother, sister, and gf know. I had a room mate that knew, he actually helped me out once when i was having injecting into the place i wanted. my gf is a CNA, and has offered to inject me before, needless to say i declined...i feel more comfortable with my two hands.

i know that its very hard to try to convince someone that AAS (properly) isn't at all dangerous. but i neither have the time nor the effort to try and pour that onto 1 person at a time. its pretty obvious when i go on cycle lol, but hey...thats what they do...take the good with.....the good
    My old gf said she wanted to inject me too, wierd girls... But I declined too, all i could picture was her hitting a vein or nerve, or just jerking the pin around.

Thread Information