MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

PICK 3........Play the game with me...

Hey guys if you could meet 3 people from the AR board, who would it be and why???

I go first:
    Dr.D very nice guy, helped me out a lot with my show, kept me motivated and driven and still is great help with any of my stupid questions. Thanks Bro.

Primodonna what can i say about Primo; funny, funny and sarcastic with lot's of knowledge about bodybuilding, once again helped me out and kept me driven to reach my goal. Thanks Sis.

Now third person; that get's a bit tough here because there is so many of you out there that i would like to meet...well i do have someone in mind that would be PERFECT to fit the spot but for now i will keep it to myself. SORRY!!!

(Hey E_C you don't get to play i'm already meeting you in september, however thanks for you help with my show, all the silly dieting chats and drying me out...)

Well i guess now it's your turn.......so go and play pick 3...

XXL

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    3 people from this board?
    1) definitely jason, he's kinda the wizard of oz who comes out from behind the curtains every now and then to provide us with a new feature or explain why someone was banned
    2) second spot goes to people like ForBB, cryton, dr. mex, etc... who tried to scam the members of this board. I may not be as big as Kev or Diesel, but I promise I'd beat these guys down
    3) anyone from BR, been tryin to get some of ya'll together to go out one night, but still hasn't happened. Ya'll know who you are. My girls going out of town in a couple weeks which means that it's on. PM me or somethin

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Thumbs up

Well since i must only pick 3.......then i guess they would be...

1.) partyboynyc
    2.) 9natural9
    3.) (?)..........he knows who he is...............

Who ever said that three's a crowd........IS LYING...........

MinnieMe...

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Mike

I guessed you need to change the topic. It is a bit vague!! I thought it is a game!!

Hahah...

For me..

(i) You, Mike because you are nearer to me than the people I have spoken before.
    (ii) Shorty2Big, because he helped me a lot in setting my mentality right! Definitely like to meet him to give him a treat!!
    (iii) Can I meet both BigKev and DrD? Because both are my motivation. I have PM them before though I am still quite new to the board.

Well, thanks for the chance to express my requests!! If fated, we will meet in person!!

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by JP1570

3) anyone from BR, been tryin to get some of ya'll together to go out one night, but still hasn't happened. Ya'll know who you are. My girls going out of town in a couple weeks which means that it's on. PM me or somethin
    I'm not from Br, but I am from shreveport. Close

Well, does anybody else want to play.........????????...........

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Well lets see,

1)Dr.D would be fun to train and chat with, like mike was a lot of help for contest prep.
    2) Duno maybe one of the top females on board, no good female bodybuilders in my area so would be interesting to so how/how much they train.
    3) Again i should meet up with Mike in Sept... (duno if we get a chance to train, may just take in show and few beer after) For me anyhow... going for a bit of vaction.

Duh... meet. misread question... well have already meet and trained and talked with pete all the time so he it out. Will keep my list the same i guess.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've met two of the ones I would of put down just this past weekend so for a new list
    1. PtbyJason two see the man behind the mask
    2. Pete235 for his level headedness and he'd be a good drinkin partner
    3. Dr. Evil- I'd like an invitation to see the Secret Volcano Layer in person

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pete, Partyboy, PapaPump, and TNT... sorry I chose 4

Pete so I could have someone to drink with. PartyBoy so I'd have someone to mack chicks with. PapaPump becuase he needs macking lessons from PartyBoy and myself. TNT because his posts kick ass.
    Last edited by arthurb999; 05-21-2002 at 04:18 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Already met Jason - One huge MOFO, don't piss him off!!!!

So...Diesel (funny as hell in an offbeat kind of way), Dr E (maybe through osmosis some of his wisdom would come my way), and BillyBoy, Bigkev, TNT,JuiceJunkie....Is that 3 yet, I better stop.

peace,

ttgb

RATM is offline Senior Member
    dr. derek/primo/ec/xxl for their advice and knowledge

mr cane. because he seems to be one of the nicest people ive ever met, (in person or on here)

babyweight, because shes become a very good friend.

sorry i picked so many mike but it was really hard to narrow it down.

oh and big kev, just because

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Ouch, this one is tough as hell

i'd like a chance to roll with juice junkie, tapout and king samson...BJJ is some fun shit...

BB79, iron game, kizer soce, gainseeker, Mike, gearedup...those are all great guys...This is a good board, there's a lot of people here i wouldn't mind running into...

Cali is offline Female Member
    Thanks Diesel!

1. BigRedMachine cuz he and I used to chat all the time when I was online more.
    2. Pete and Bert (yes they can count as one!) cuz they're so nice and supportive and funny.
    3. Diesel cuz one of these days he's gonna send me pics of John Force....

I have about 15 more people to add...is that ok?

testprop is offline Associate Member
    1. bigkev cus I wanna work out with the big guy!
    2. bigkev "
    3. bigkev "

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    1) TNT- I love his posts
    2) PBNY- ditto
    3) Tobey- so we can talk cooking.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well here goes.

I would have to say
    1)Pete235
    2)MikeXXl
    3)Eye_candy

now that i have spoken to babyweight I must have a 4th

I could go on forever..but this is pick 3 and I already cheated and picked 4

jbrand is offline Member
    I feel like we are in Kindergarden recess and we are picking kickball teams.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jbrand
    I feel like we are in Kindergarden recess and we are picking kickball teams.
    hahaha same with me jb!!

man this is tough!! here it goes!

1. Dizzy- we keep up with each others cycles..so i'd like to train with him and get some girls!
    2. $uperman- talk to him on ICQ and he's a riot!
    3. this is tie between iron game, canes, partyboy, and papapump

IG because he helped me when i first became a member, canes because he helps me with my girl problems!! thanks bro!! pb because he is a freakin pimp! lol and papa because he is just funny as hell.. ok, i am going to quit now.. getting too long!

Big J

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Mike...come to the USA's and you might be able to kill 2 birds with one stone
    What happens here, stays here

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think that I could single out just three cause there have been so many who have helped increase my knowledge on the sport and the sauce so much even though I have not really asked that many questions just from reading there responsed to other people. but I will choose my top three any way.
    1.pete235 put me in the right direction with more than just bb
    2.jason cause I want to meet the creator
    3.mike, big kev dr.d and cycleon cause there knowledge expands further that I can imagine.

sorry I know that was more than 3 I could go on for ever.
    Last edited by JRMY2711; 05-23-2002 at 01:17 PM.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    I've met two of the ones I would of put down just this past weekend so for a new list
    1. PtbyJason two see the man behind the mask
    2. Pete235 for his level headedness and he'd be a good drinkin partner
    3. Dr. Evil- I'd like an invitation to see the Secret Volcano Layer in person
    Hmmm..and whom might your first two be.... LOL.. j/k.. i know.. it was Me and Jenna... good call........definately got to do it again... ......

MinnieMe....

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Now Mike this is a hard post to respond to. I would like to meet about 50 of you guys and gals, mostly the regulars. There is some serious knowledge on this board and some damn noble people. If we could all put our heads together everyone is going to get better and achieve our goals. This board has grown on me, not literally. If I had to pick three people I would have to choose, the people that have helped me the most so I could thank you in person:

Primodonna~ For her kind words, encouragement, and knowledge helping me prepare for my show.
    Mike~ For his encouragement, knowledge and patience while helping me prepare.
    EC~ For his stange but good dieting techniques, AAS Knowledge, and encouragement

And last but not least everyone that participates on the bodybuilding Q&A forum, they rock......thanks for your support.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Because I am PL'ing right now my first votes would go for ermantroudt, xxxl83 and the other pl'ers.

And a close second would be all the fitness and bb girls on this board.
    In my town there is not one single girl with their head screwed on right that workout serioulsy, and the few that do(or did I should say they have all stopped) where psycos(always loking for troubble) that bulked all the time until they could hardly fit their fat asses into their pants anymore , did I mention they where psycos .

Nightop and Terinox seems like to realy good bros to and not to forget SK*, all good bros around my age.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Only 3!! Dam! Oh well....

1) Ajax - We seem to always be following each other about on the board so it would be cool to actually bump into each other

2) TNT - He tends to make me laugh and has a similar sense of humour to myself

3) Canes - Hes just a real chilled guy and Id love to meet him

And making the list only THREE people is just NOT fair!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya 3 people is not fair at all. I could not pick 3.

I've only met Keymastur, and I own him. . .so he's old potatoes.

Gotta stick with my gut and go with petey, X, ron, kev, arthur, pureanger, diesel, all the mods, shit...anyone..I would LOVE to meet...ohhh ya...can't forget about the women and OH YA....PT. thought id leave ya out..hah?

That's a little more than 3, but It's way too hard, because I know I forgot people that should be on that list, and I'LL probly get shit for it.

Gotta go with
    1. Cali as numero uno. Wish she'd ditch that dude she's with so she could come on line more often. Her and I both went through a few transitional phases, but I'd like to pick up where her and I left off.

2. Mallet,because he's been a great guy to talk to for bodybuilding purposes or whatever else we decide to yap about that day. And he's only about 300km away( about 180mi for all of you south of me).

3. Probably Pete235 if I had to only make it three. He seems like a lot of fun on the board and never really has an unkind word to say about anyone.

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    I'm not counting Jason, Tobey or Little Girl because plans are in the works to meet this summer, so after them:

1) the original "Mike" because he was so helpful in the beginning and he's an amazing guy, plus he got Pete and I hooked to this place!

2) Partyboy because he's such a sweetheart and because I want to go dancing with him all night long at the sound factory,

3) Ann...this gal is hilarious!! I would love to workout with her and I know she'd end up convincing me to go on test!!

There are many others and I feel guilty for leaving them out, sorry!
    It's supposed to be hard! If it was easy, everyone would do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

Well the “Imitation Mike” would like to thank you all for playing the game!!! ...XXL

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh i just found this thread!!!

ok i'm gonna cheat here w/ my selections......damn this is too hard!!!

1.) My Canadian Crew (Pete, Roberta, Tigress, etc)
    2.) The Texas Posse ( Jason {because i'm a kiss ass, haha jk}, big kev, { to be my bodyguard because i always talk shit and get myself into trouble}, Mugs)
    3.) The girlies Minnie ME and Primo and my NYC/NJ consortium (arthur, mattyk, gixxer and whoever else is down)

too hard to pick just 3 w/ all the personalities on this board!!!!i tried to be diplomatic

Re: oh i just found this thread!!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc

2.) The Texas Posse ( Jason {because i'm a kiss ass, haha jk}, big kev, { to be my bodyguard because i always talk shit and get myself into trouble}, Mugs)
    3.) The girlies Minnie ME and Primo and my NYC/NJ consortium (arthur, mattyk, gixxer and whoever else is down)

too hard to pick just 3 w/ all the personalities on this board!!!!i tried to be diplomatic
    Well i must say that you were my number one choice...for obvious reasons............ ............

MinnieMe...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm gonna try to play by the rules....but in no particular order.
    1. Pete235
    2. PaPaPumP
    3. RON

Honorable Mentions (I can't leave people out ): pbnyc, arthur, PTbyJason, the rest of the mods, Terinox, ironfist, eye candy, and too many more.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator

Re: oh i just found this thread!!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc

It would be easy to take a trip up here and meet us all at the same time! I think this Sat night would be good since we are all getting together anyhow.

Thread Information