How many of you are satisfied?

When I started lifting I thought "If I get a v-taper and 16 inch arms, I'll be pretty satisfied." Now Im here and I'm NO way near satisfied. I still feel small and puny the majority of the time. Now I'm thinkin that I'd definatly be satisfied with 20 inch arms with the rest of my body proportioned, but I think that when I reach that I still will want bigger.

Anyways i was just wondering how many of you big fella's are satisfied with your size and poundages and how many still thrive for bigger and better?

Swole, how do you feel? Youre a pvssy hair short of perfect, are you satisfied?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Satisfaction is the relentless pursuit of perfection.

I don't think I'll be satisfied, no, but content yes.

As you get older and experience more things, you kind of get a sense of
    what is easily maintanable and when you are busy doing so many other things, you tend to go for that. At least, that is what I'm going to do.

~SC~

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Are we ever satisfied with out bodies, male or female. It is always a work in progress and I think most will never be satisfied. Very much like a fat person that gets skinny always feels fat inside.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    If you are a pro BB or planning to be one, then you'll probably never be satisfied. Otherwise, the situation varies from person to person.

I'm IT professional so getting too big is not really my goal. I'm about 215 lbs @ 5'9" with BF 8% and I can say I'm very satisfied with my current physique.

chest6 is offline Banned
    No I am very dissatisfied with myself currently. I lost weight but I can't get rid of stubborn fat to have my 2 bottom abs show. If I can ever get rid of it, I still won't be satisifed size wise.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Not satisfied at all and very dissatisfied from the time I took off from the gym....i look like shit when i look in the mirror and it feels i;m back right where i started. Strength wise i'm still very much up there but looking at me you WOULD NOT think i am as strong as i am. And to be honest I took that pic in my avatar when I was really out of shape and since then I caught the flu and lost close to 20 pounds.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am not satisfied and i am getting the "V-Taper" or whatever the hell it is and am also starting to lose the stubborn fat around my lower abdominal region...still got a ways to go and then it is bulking time and then back to cutting and when that is said and done i will take a look at things and see if i am satisfied...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    If you are a pro BB or planning to be one, then you'll probably never be satisfied. Otherwise, the situation varies from person to person.

I'm IT professional so getting too big is not really my goal. I'm about 215 lbs @ 5'9" with BF 8% and I can say I'm very satisfied with my current physique.

Yeah, that's what it's about. That is what I am trying to solidify myself, maintaining a cool physique all the time.

Good call!

~SC~

I'm never satisfied, but I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. I guess Swole put it best, content. I've seen this sport consume many people, maybe even including myself to some degree. There comes a point where you have to be realistic with it and ask yourself not just what it is you want to achieve, but what CAN you achieve w/ the resources you have available. Ok, you want to look like a pro? Do you have the money to look like a pro? Do you have a thousand dollars a month to spend solely on juice and supplements, plus another 8 or 900 for the food? I tend to look more at the big picture, I'll probably never be satisfied, but I'll always be that guy who turns heads when I make an entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm never satisfied, but I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. I guess Swole put it best, content. I've seen this sport consume many people, maybe even including myself to some degree. There comes a point where you have to be realistic with it and ask yourself not just what it is you want to achieve, but what CAN you achieve w/ the resources you have available. Ok, you want to look like a pro? Do you have the money to look like a pro? Do you have a thousand dollars a month to spend solely on juice and supplements, plus another 8 or 900 for the food? I tend to look more at the big picture, I'll probably never be satisfied, but I'll always be that guy who turns heads when I make an entrance.

~SC~

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    im not that satisfied but i learn more and more evreyday, hangig out with top competitors and old school trainers.....my goal for this year is to be in the 190's and single diget BF

lots of good points. I doubt i'll ever turn pro, but i'd like to see where i can take my body.
    As stayinstacked pointed out, i am also proud of what i achieved as well, but i doubt i'll ever been satisfied. Content someday hopefully.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    it's true once u make once improvement u will see something else to change..Strive for something better..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    it's true once u make once improvement u will see something else to change..Strive for something better..

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i agree, no matter how good you can make yourself look, there will always be something that could be improved. as for me, i will never be satisfied but i dont necessarily think thats a bad thing, its what keeps me motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Like double posts!

~SC~

Hard Head is offline Member
    If I looked like Branch, I'd be satisfied, since I have a long way to go, I'd better get to it. Of course at 6'-1", I doubt I'm ever getting there, still something to work towards in my 'spare time'.

Met Arnold the other day (in Starbucks!), he isn't so big anymore, but hell of a nice guy. I could be satisfied if I had done what he did/does with his life.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I'm definitly satisfied. Some of you guys might think im small at 6'2 200, but I'm not a bb'er. I'm in it for martial arts more than anything, and I'll beat any of you 300lb slugs any day in a brawl

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I wonder if Ronnie Coleman feels satifisfied. Or if there is more of a goal he an reach

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I wonder if Ronnie Coleman feels satifisfied. Or if there is more of a goal he an reach
    I bet he will say he is small

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Like double posts!

~SC~
    i'm a twin.. what do u expect

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    right now, i will be satisfied once i am done cutting and can get back to extreme mass without making past mistakes and gaining fat along the way. i keep getitin closer and closer but i still feel so far away. i have just recently hit the very tip of the iceberg with my lower abbs

Thread Information