Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By StevePJC
  • 1 Post By LAW

Thread: Wife Freaked me out Last Night !!!!!!

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Wife Freaked me out Last Night !!!!!!

I was being a meathead last night (I'm 13 days into my first cycle) and was flexing and making her fel my arms and she says "Damn, it's like your on steroids !" I almost shit my pants.

Obviously she has no idea that I'm using gear and I'm only two weeks in. I've been taking dbol @ 30mg/ed from day 1 and I dunno if the test-e has even kicked in yet!!!!!

Am I going to have to start wearing baggy clothes? Shit.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Do you think keeping a secret like this from your wife is a good thing?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    13 days....no benefits of AAS use.

secrets lead to divorces btw. Good luck with it.

peace,

ttgb

Not Really

I feel kinda bad about not sharing it with her but we're different in our views of things. I am more of a risk taker than she is. I do struggle with not telling her but I'm not sure I could convince her of the benefits of gear. She doesn't see anything wrong with getting new perky boobs installed but she'd freak about the gear. Hypocracy? I'm not sure, we just see some things differently.

Placebo Effect?

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    13 days....no benefits of AAS use.

secrets lead to divorces btw. Good luck with it.

peace,

ttgb
    So my gains are attributable to the placebo effect? I thought that the dbol acted very quickly when combined with intense exercise and strict diet!

FROST is offline Associate Member
    If your not going to tell her, atleast give her something to buy into. Go buy some cheap shit at GNC and say its giving you crazy gains.

Frost

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U sure she ain't gonna know, or think u are gettin' fat, when she sees the water retention from the D-Bol and Enanthate ???

That would be quite obvious.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    no the d-bol def. has kicked in...but u should stick with the lie now that u've already started, its very hard to explain why u would keep a secret from her...

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    Just tell her that you are on steroid because sooner or later she will find out.

If she really loves you she will stick with you no matter what well exception of course of you cheating on her that's a different story.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think I could keep any kind of secrets when I get married. If i get married I'm doing it one time and I'm not gonna fvck it up. I guess just tell her.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    try educating her about AAS use first. Most people are afraid of things because they don't know anything about it...or only what the media tells them.

Even 13 days on dbol isn't going to have much effect yet. No way no how.

peace,

ttgb

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    don't lie bro. never know wt happenes

Eating Like a Piggy

Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    If your not going to tell her, atleast give her something to buy into. Go buy some cheap shit at GNC and say its giving you crazy gains.

Frost
    I bought some 1000 calorie "CytoShite" and all I'm doing is eating and lifting so I have confidence that she'll blame it on the 5000 calorie/day diet. I think she'd rather not know truthfully.

Killing Me.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    U sure she ain't gonna know, or think u are gettin' fat, when she sees the water retention from the D-Bol and Enanthate ???

That would be quite obvious.

~SC~
    I love my wife more than anything and wouldn't want to hurt her but I really think she'd prefer not to know. Really. She's the safety girl who married the bad boy. She likes my "naughtyness" as much as she sees fit to examine and leaves it at that. She thinks my Vale Tudo is the most rediculous thing ever (two men beating the crap out of each other and smiling when it's over). But, that's our relationship. I have been educating her for a while now and she knows I do my homework for the most part.

Swolecat: So I'm going to get fat looking and swollen? Shite!

StevePJC is offline Member
    My wife and I were together when I was using heavily almost 10 years ago. Some people say roid rage is a myth, I don't fully agree with that. I look back on those times and can vividly recall how I reacted to things, and I'm the first to say I was a flaming asshole and a half. Probably should have been locked up on many occasions.

She stuck with me through my heart ailments, through being told to stay away from wrestling or get used to a wheelchair, through a cancer scare. Hell I could go on. I was on TRT before leaving the States, and she has even given me permission that if I ever find Testosterone Cypionate , I can go back on myself at the same dosages as the I was for TRT. (200mg wk)

My point is be honest with your wife. You guys got married for a reason. If she finds out the hard way, it's gonna be bad. If you be upfront, show her this site to make sure she understands there is a safe way to do this, hell she might give you her blessing.

You're married Grappler! Marriage is supposed to til death do you part right?
    Godplex likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just tell her wat your doin,if she loves you she wont give a sh*t!!

Honesty is the key to a relationship then trust

without these two might as well get a divorce.

Advice Much Appreciated

I still don't know if I'll tell her (hell, she's brilliant and probably knows already as I've been ranting about the US drug control policies since we met). But anyway, knowing her as only I do, I think she'd rather not know...at least until I can properly educate her and show her this site. Cheers to the forums and thos who post with well thought out advice and concern.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    I was being a meathead last night (I'm 13 days into my first cycle) and was flexing and making her fel my arms and she says "Damn, it's like your on steroids !" I almost shit my pants.

Obviously she has no idea that I'm using gear and I'm only two weeks in. I've been taking dbol @ 30mg/ed from day 1 and I dunno if the test-e has even kicked in yet!!!!!

Am I going to have to start wearing baggy clothes? Shit.

LMAO!!!! I showed up at work...and, wore a lab coat...one of my owners looks at me and says...your lookin wide...grabs a shoulder...and says...damn...what ya ......on steroids....!!!!

Shit my pants laughing....than left quickly..
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the only thing is mate if she finds out she will be pissed at you big time!!

exactly is more better to let her know than her finding out on her own.

YOu not telling her and lying about would just make the situation worst than you telling her upfront.

No Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I dont think I could keep any kind of secrets when I get married. If i get married I'm doing it one time and I'm not gonna fvck it up. I guess just tell her.
    I'm not sure that I agree about the no secrets thing in marriage. We're both individuals who have become one under God and the IRS. We have different pursuits, likes, dislikes, etc.... and, havng been happily married for five+ years, we both have secrets. We do not cheat on each other or swing or anything like that but there are always secrets. Those best kept are for the benefit of both marriage partners. If she lusts after Michael Mconoheee or whatever his name is, I don't need to know about it. It's her secret, and her's alone.

I just don't view gear as any more dangerous or disturbing than alcohol, pot, etc andthe gear, when used properly, has healthful benefits. Tell her I might but I think it's something she'd rather not know (kinda like fake boobies, most girls with 'em really aren't prone to alert you to the fact that their chests are artificially enhanced, they just want to show off a nice rack.

Everyone has secrets but from God.

Unhappy Killing Me

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    exactly is more better to let her know than her finding out on her own.

YOu not telling her and lying about would just make the situation worst than you telling her upfront.
    Poison, you're killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    Poison, you're killing me!

Is the truth sorry Mister! ( sorry to be blunt)

YOu dont want your wife to be lying to you about something right.. If that's the case then.. forget what I said

But again married suppose to be all about Honesty and trust.
    Last edited by Poison Ivy; 01-12-2006 at 04:31 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the dbol will have an effect this fast.. heck within 3 days it is noticable..

the test hasn't set in yet though..

tell her.. yea baby.. lets do it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I told my GF that I was going to run a cycle. She was actaully supportive. I told her that I wanted to get into the best shape of my life "for our family." She loved that. Not sure if it will work for you though.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    It's one thing to hide it from a girlfriend but you're REALLY playing with fire (not to mention your marrige) but hiding it from your wife. it's probably the D-bol bloating you, I'd drop the D-bol and just run the test... and be thinking of a way to break the news to her.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I can always tell when my son is on a cycle and when he is off. Your really not hiding anything. Remember when you thought your mom had eyes behind her head, your wife does too. Come out with it.
    Godplex likes this.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    just get some Arimadex to go along with that cycle you will be fine with the bloat, and the wife doesnt have to know, she will just blame every argument on it.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her or it's going to eat away at your soul.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    just to let u know, im in week 9 and am up, 39 pounds...she will notice

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    What she don't know, won't hurt her. Abraham Lincoln said, "Man doesn't have a good enough memory to be a successfull liar." Your not going to forget this story. Buy some supps and get on with ith

LOl got the right men are not good in lying so might as well tell the truth.

Here's a saying:You can fool some of the people some of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    just to let u know, im in week 9 and am up, 39 pounds...she will notice
    Damn 40lbs! What are you running?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Damn 40lbs! What are you running?
    just test cyp.. Not meaning to brag, but I waited and researched the shit outta it.. the diet is on.. unfortunatly refer to "gf, cycle" thread...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    Honesty is the key to a relationship then trust

without these two might as well get a divorce.
    ok dr. phil

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    bro i know were your coming from but dont hide from your spouse.shes suppose to be your best friend.just come clean with her.whats the worst that can happen? i too had trouble telling my wife back when i started my first cycle especially her being an RN and all but she acutually took it well.she even asked if she could administer the injections because being in the ICU they give all medications through the IV and she wanted to brush up on her intromuscular injections.she became les biased once she educated herself on anabolics.but none the less like any good spouse they will worry.

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    i too as well train in MMA and it seems my wife has more of a problem with fighting than with the anabolics.every time i come home from training and im limping she gets wicked pissed and tells me i better not complain but she knows my passions and supports me all the way!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bazerk
    Abraham Lincoln said, "Man doesn't have a good enough memory to be a successfull liar."

Great quote!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    If she finds out your keeping it from her you'll have even bigger problems. Be honest and upfront and show her you did your homework and maybe she'll be supportive. My wife didn't like what it did to my attitude but I got past that and now she watches me inject. She sees me naked all the time so it's kinda obvious anyway. The woman is not stupid.

Thread Information