gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

what would you have done different?

If you look back on your life. What would you do different? Jobs, family decisions? What I would change is would have done better in school and went on to further my education.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    would have gotten better grades in high school so i would not have to worry about paying for college

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh this is a good one!!!i like this thread

i was just reflecting on this the other day. if i could have done things differently, i would have not worried as much about relationships, friends, and other distractions. i would have been where i'm at now in life about 3 years earlier.time waits for no man or woman. i'm happy and have been very sucessful in my short life but i would have liked to enjoy the success i've had in the past fews years even earlier. although, i'm not sure if i would have been mature enough to handle it. so i guess god only gives you as much as you can handle at the time. ok, speech is over!!!!resume postings

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I would have listened more & paid attention. I think that is the shortcut key to happiness.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    I would have listened more & paid attention. I think that is the shortcut key to happiness.
    If I would have listened and paid attention (to the ones I knew were right) I could have avoided alot of heartache and pain that I can only blame myself for now.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well I not gonna go deep with this on.

If I could go back I wouldn't have sold my Integra...Damn what I could have done to that car by now.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Listen more to pops about saving the cash flow.
    I do OK now, but if I would of made the moves he told me to do, I couldn't even fathom the security I'd have at this point

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    jesus, i would just be reborn as someone else!!!!!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    hmm...great thread. I have thought about this over beers alot lately, well before my cycle, because of breaking off a long relationship. Not sure if I would do anything really differently. I know it sounds crazy, but hell, I've made it this far, and I honestly like where I am at. The situations and experiences we have make up who we are. With that said there is one thing, and I only hope I can be forgiven

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I would get off my fat ass WAY sooner then now and already be out of my fat suit hehe

Besides that, hell i have had fun even when things were terrible.

so i guess i would do the stupid things over again.. heh or not

freakout is offline Associate Member
    I would have started weight training earlier and not at 25 years old. I am now looking at guys at 20 to 21 looking bigger and better especially those studying and in the military. They have all the time to do that.

Somehow I do not have the time and ability to do so now...

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    hmm...great thread. I have thought about this over beers alot lately, well before my cycle, because of breaking off a long relationship. Not sure if I would do anything really differently. I know it sounds crazy, but hell, I've made it this far, and I honestly like where I am at. The situations and experiences we have make up who we are. With that said there is one thing, and I only hope I can be forgiven

I think this says it best.
    Best and worst thing about experience.
    best - Experience is the best teacher.
    worst - Normally you've got to fuck up to get it.

wcg

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    wcg, I agree with you, but sometimes we do things that we know are bullshit, and still do them. Then the minute it's done, you know it will be with you forever

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    wcg, I agree with you, but sometimes we do things that we know are bullshit, and still do them. Then the minute it's done, you know it will be with you forever
    The final words of most of the men in my family tree prove this to be true. "Hey ya'll watch this".

Seriously I don't believe I would be anywhere near the person I am (at such a early age) if it wasn't for the decisions I've made in the past.

I enjoy being described as "aged beyond my years"

wcg

Lady Viking is offline Female Member
    Hmm, I think that I would do almost everything different way since I turned 16.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I think my life has been awesome, however i guess i could have gone without killin that guy in january, blowing up my own car this may, setting the house affire in december, and punching my boss's wife last night. but man,i had to give her something in return for the great head

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Most likely I'd make the same mistakes all over again, I don't allow myself the luxury of regret.

Bouncer

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Little Girl

Is that what we call roid rage ??

LG
    We find "roid rage" to be a psychologically unfit term, we prefer to use "Anabolic misconduct"

Farmer is offline Member
    Since I am only 19 and the majority of my life has consisted of school my regret is going to involve school (Big surprise). I would have focused alot more in highschool to get the best grades possible and push myself by taking more advanced classes. As always though, hindsight is 20/20 and I am glad I broke away from a crowd of friends that would have drug me down instead of lifting me up. I think I found the right path quite early on in life, considering many people I use to know do not even go to school. And the odd thing is whenever I see them the first thing I always say to them is "$5 on pump 2" laugh

peace

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think I would have changed anything. Because all that I did in my life has made me the person that I am today. And I am happy with who I am.

But if I had to I would of taken a cab instead of driving after all those shots and beers.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I don't have many regrets even though I've done my share of screw ups(and I'm pretty sure I've covered a few other people) just because I have learned a lot about life by experiencing it. BUT if I had to do it over I would have spent a lot more quality time with my mom before she passed away. It's too easy to take time for granted.

Thread Information