Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Share your tales of aggressive woman!

It's pretty well known that when a woman has an interest in a guy they will insinuate this in body language - maybe a smile or they will let you catch her checking you out....from there, the ball is in your court. You have to approach them or all bets are off. This is the standardized mating dance.

But, on rare (rare in my experience) occasions, a woman will come onto you aggressively. I was seduced once by a European woman (croation). It's nice when a guy can sit back and the woman takes complete initiative. I wish it would happen more routinely. Has this ever happened to you? Do tell
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-14-2006 at 02:19 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You've got all kinds of nude beach experiences!!

First the gay guys now a Croation woman!

U go boy!

~SC~

yeah, the nude beach can be interesting. But if nothing else, some good tunes, a nice buzz, a walk to the lighthouse, some bodysurfing, you can't lose either way.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Never been to one, that's definitely a new experience.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    wow... umm tonight the bartender at a local bar, was checking me out.. next thing I know she grabbed my chest.. then She told me to grab hers.. I didnt.. then she asked me into the back room.. Aint no way I am about to cheat on my baby

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    wow... umm tonight the bartender at a local bar, was checking me out.. next thing I know she grabbed my chest.. then She told me to grab hers.. I didnt.. then she asked me into the back room.. Aint no way I am about to cheat on my baby
    wtf

which bar is this? in O-dot???

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    oh god, i got all kinds of great stories to tell. one time i was in burger king eating a chicken whopper with no mayonase.. this ho walks up to me and gives me a note which says " I love you, call me" and her number was on it. this other time i was in a bar, and i felt someone come up from behind me, and hug me, I turned around, and this girl kissed me right on the lips. it was some girl i didnt even know. another time i was eating dinner at a mexican restauraunt. my table was outdoors, right on the street. i was eating my burrrito when i heard a car honk its horn. i looked up, and it was a car full of girls, every one of them waved at me. this other time i was at a bar, and i saw this pretty girl, when she saw me, she walked up to me and was all over me instantly. we were hugging for about an hour before we started making out and all that good sh_t.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember I was in a bar talkin to these two girls with a friend of mine and I got in a convo with this fat black girl and out of nowhere she just started kissing me. I pulled away and she said I'm sorry I just wanted to do that. Now if I could get some hot ass girl to do that.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I remember I was in a bar talkin to these two girls with a friend of mine and I got in a convo with this fat black girl and out of nowhere she just started kissing me. I pulled away and she said I'm sorry I just wanted to do that. Now if I could get some hot ass girl to do that.
    ROFL!

My last girl friend came on to me hard at my friends house, we end up naked on my friends brothers water bed seriously 10 minutes after we met.

1. What a ho bag
    2. It's hard to **** on a water bed.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    this ugly girl kept on tryin to hook up with me, i was tryin to be nice and just leave without sayin somethin like ur to ugly..so she started to kiss me, i closed my mouth and she just kept on lickin. i told her i dont hook up with girls from this town...it was the first thing that i could think of...

i hate when an ugly girl tries to hook up with me, especially when shes my friend. this time i was chillin with a good friend of mine who is a very fun girl to hang out with, especially cause shes totally tom boy and sh_t. at the end of the night we were going to crash at her place. she started tryin to kiss me and sh_t. i didn't know what to do, so instead of telling her to get off me, i just cuddled with her all night. i did that in an attempt to not hurt her, but i think i ended up hurting her even more. fu_king wonderful... she had me feeling guilty when i didn't even do anything.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i hate when an ugly girl tries to hook up with me, especially when shes my friend. this time i was chillin with a good friend of mine who is a very fun girl to hang out with, especially cause shes totally tom boy and sh_t. at the end of the night we were going to crash at her place. she started tryin to kiss me and sh_t. i didn't know what to do, so instead of telling her to get off me, i just cuddled with her all night. i did that in an attempt to not hurt her, but i think i ended up hurting her even more. fu_king wonderful... she had me feeling guilty when i didn't even do anything.
    Lesson: Don't befriend ugly girls

yea, i definately prefer being friends with pretty girls, especially friends with benefits.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    one time i parked my car on the curb of my dads house it was about to sart raining so i pulled it up into the drive way " long drive way" when i got to my car there was a peice of paper under the windsheild wiper with a number on it that said call me cuttie, so i called and it was some highschool chick that lived in the neighborhood, she was a Seinor and anout to graduate so i told her to send me a pic online, so she did she was kindda big so i told her she was not my type, she got all pissed and said i was shallow i told her nah im not shallow i just got good taste

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I was good friends with my boss. She was 30, and fat. Pretty face, but a porker. I thought nothing was going to happen between us. Then one day, she asks me into her office. So I go, thinking I'm either in trouble or she wants to chat about something. I sit down on her couch, and she puts her arm around me. So I pretend to fall asleep on her. I start snorring, and while I'm snoring she kisses me (with tongue) and slips her hand down my pants. I jumped. I quit right away.

I was a virgin at the time, and did NOT want my first time to be with a fatty!

When I got home, she left me a message before my shift was supposed to start, all about how she had feelings for me.

Why do fat chicks have confidence? If I were fat, I'd be hiding in my basement playing WOW... like the rest of the fatties at my work.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    This girl i'm friends with is hornier than some guys on here......no shit. Anytime she's in the mood she'll come sit on my lap and bite my ear or neck or some shit, or she'll end up grabbing down below and pulling me into a room if we're at a party. I'm just like oooooh......alright.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    If I were fat, I'd be hiding in my basement playing WOW... like the rest of the fatties at my work.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's the shit I did when I was 15 only it was STARCRAFT

Bad move dude! Who cares who the first was? You should have porked her because sex is good no matter how fat (unless she's too loose - that's a bummer). That whole scenerio was a potentially hot situation and frankly, you blew it. Next time get it right! Hey, listen, we've all done a little hoggin' around here. It's for a good cause. Discrimination aint right.

I was good friends with my boss. She was 30, and fat. Pretty face, but a porker. I thought nothing was going to happen between us. Then one day, she asks me into her office. So I go, thinking I'm either in trouble or she wants to chat about something. I sit down on her couch, and she puts her arm around me. So I pretend to fall asleep on her. I start snorring, and while I'm snoring she kisses me (with tongue) and slips her hand down my pants. I jumped. I quit right away.

When I got home, she left me a message before my shift was supposed to start, all about how she had feelings for me.

Why do fat chicks have confidence? If I were fat, I'd be hiding in my basement playing WOW... like the rest of the fatties at my work.

Why do fat chicks have confidence? Why shouldn't they? Confidence (within realistic parameters) is a healthy thing. What makes a girl sexy is a sizeable libido and a bit of confidence. Stop having it out for our portly sisters! My word!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Bad move dude! Who cares who the first was? You should have porked her because sex is good no matter how fat (unless she's too loose - that's a bummer). That whole scenerio was a potentially hot situation and frankly, you blew it. Next time get it right! Hey, listen, we've all done a little hoggin' around here. It's for a good cause. Discrimination aint right.
    She's 5' and probably 190-200lbs. She was round. I could probably roll her if her feet were tired. At the time I could not lift her. It was more so that after I wasn't attracted to her. After being her friend I've seen her fart I don't know how many times over that year. Nothing less sexy than a farting fatty.

Next time I'll pork the fatty.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's the shit I did when I was 15 only it was STARCRAFT
    I loved StarCraft, but honestly 90% of the people I work with are 30 year old men, who live in their parents basement, are VERY fat, and play WOW.

A farting fatty. Damn. That may be going too far. On second thought, you did the right thing. Trust your instincts. Let the force guide you.

She's 5' and probably 190-200lbs. She was round. I could probably roll her if her feet were tired. At the time I could not lift her. It was more so that after I wasn't attracted to her. After being her friend I've seen her fart I don't know how many times over that year. Nothing less sexy than a farting fatty.

Next time I'll pork the fatty.

i dont know man, i dont like hooking up with a girl that i would be ashamed to admit i hooked up with. the way i look at it, i spend pretty much every conscious second of my life totally obsessing over ways to improve my physical appearance, and i want a girl that takes pride in the way she looks too.

TheSickOne is offline Junior Member
    I met a girl that like to literally punch me untill I was bruised and then **** me and suck me...to this day...........she says she'll do anything for me and to this day ...she's done everything I've asked her to do...including our 3 some's....

TheSickOne is offline Junior Member
    the bonus is she's a hottie..........

gotta love the sexy sluts... i know i do

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    portly hahahah

I'm with you. I love girls who love to f##k. I don't use the term "slut" because it almost implies a resentment that they are so giving and why would we derogate them for being so generous? We need a term that gives them honor! Or just say, girls who love to f##k for the sake of f@##ing in and of itself. We should use the derogative terms for the girls who use sex as a bargaining chip, as in, commit to me first and then I'll throw you a bone or dish out some cash before I give you some ass.

I'm with you. I love girls who love to f##k. I don't use the term "slut" because it almost implies a resentment that they are so giving and why would we derogate them for being so generous? We need a term that gives them honor! Or just say, girls who love to f##k for the sake of f@##ing in and of itself. We should use the derogative terms for the girls who use sex as a bargaining chip, as in, commit to me first and then I'll throw you a bone or dish out some cash before I give you some ass.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    "farting fatty"LMAO

Thread Information