The little mother****er at the grocery store who pissed me off tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I get out of the gym tonight, and I had to run by the store and pick up a few things. I usually dont go to this one grocery store b/ they have some bend me over prices, but I needed to get home quick so I could get my slin shot in me. So get to the check out, and the little prick working asks me if I have a bonus card. I told him that I didnt have one, would he mind if I used his. "I'm sorry sir, I dont have one". Well the dumb mother****er has his keychain on a string around his neck, and I look at it and clearly see he does have one. So I said "Whats that on your neck?" He says "Oh, I cant use that for customers" So I told the kid it was the biggest horseshit excuse I ever heard, in those words. I've had plenty of cashiers just swipe theirs there before. I dont have one b/ I normally never shop there, and I have enough crap on my key chain and my wallet. A guy behind me was kind enough to let me use his, but it just pissed me off. The little neandrothol ****er copped an attitude w/ me from the start, it's people like this I'd like to break. Ok, now I know the politically correct ones are gonna flame away, so have at it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    your a huge asshole...haha JK, just remember, his parents prolly make him work, and then he has to see someone likie you, who he prolly envies... and then he looks back at the screen... just remember, not everyone in life gets to be like us... not that we are any better, just more disiplined.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Kill him!

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    your a huge asshole...haha JK, just remember, his parents prolly make him work, and then he has to see someone likie you, who he prolly envies... and then he looks back at the screen... just remember, not everyone in life gets to be like us... not that we are any better, just more disiplined.

Nah, we're better,hahhahhah

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    All the local places around here did away with the stupid cards. B.S. ploy anyway.

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member
    I hate people that take jobs that seriously. Especially shitty little jobs like that.

timvds is offline Member
    What hasnt pissed you off lately?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Funny shit.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    rage on bro! i feel ya.

Quote Originally Posted by superflex1897
    I hate people that take jobs that seriously. Especially shitty little jobs like that.

Yep, there shitty little $6/hour job just puts the world on their shoulders, so much responsibilty and stress. Stupid ****ers who can be replaced at any given time by more stupid ****ers.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    So I get out of the gym tonight, and I had to run by the store and pick up a few things. I usually dont go to this one grocery store b/ they have some bend me over prices, but I needed to get home quick so I could get my slin shot in me. So get to the check out, and the little prick working asks me if I have a bonus card. I told him that I didnt have one, would he mind if I used his. "I'm sorry sir, I dont have one". Well the dumb mother****er has his keychain on a string around his neck, and I look at it and clearly see he does have one. So I said "Whats that on your neck?" He says "Oh, I cant use that for customers" So I told the kid it was the biggest horseshit excuse I ever heard, in those words. I've had plenty of cashiers just swipe theirs there before. I dont have one b/ I normally never shop there, and I have enough crap on my key chain and my wallet. A guy behind me was kind enough to let me use his, but it just pissed me off. The little neandrothol ****er copped an attitude w/ me from the start, it's people like this I'd like to break. Ok, now I know the politically correct ones are gonna flame away, so have at it.
    Not gonna flame you at all bro, but damn homie, you are on EDGE all the time, 24/7.

Do you regularly check your blood pressure? Again, not a flame, but you seem to find a reason to dislike everyone in a myriad of different situations.

He may have been a dick, yes, but the fact you get SO angry about it is what just amazes me.

Let me guess, he had saggin' pants too?

Breathe.....breathe....breathe.....

~SC~

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Let me guess, he had saggin' pants too?

~SC~
    Oh yeah - The TGIFridays episode.
    Dang stacked - you think about takin up kickboxin or sumthin while you're on?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I love your intensity! Im serious...make this a daily thread and i will give you your own forum

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I love these stories, keep em' coming.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    He's like Sam Kineson/Bob-cat Goldthwait rolled into one or how ever you spell it. Take a chill pill already.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! So now the guy get's flamed for doing his job, according to company policy!

Tren much?

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    its seems youve been getting angry lots often lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I love your intensity! Im serious...make this a daily thread and i will give you your own forum
    theres an idea..browing through..StayinStacked Ranting forum. I like the idea

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I didn't rad post but aren't you the same dumbass from T.G.I fridays that was picking on a KID because he was sagin his pants ?

If yes, you are such a loser man. Grow up.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    So how much would you have to earn to take a job seriously??

Yep, there shitty little $6/hour job just puts the world on their shoulders, so much responsibilty and stress. Stupid ****ers who can be replaced at any given time by more stupid ****ers.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to get away man, go out tonight, get laid!

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    you need to get away man, go out tonight, get laid!
    Good advice bro!
    And remember...we ARE better!
    "All men are created equal, what happens after that is up to you."

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I can get that way too. I hate people making miminal wage, who think they are king sh*t. Someone needs to teach them a life lesson. Keep on trucking.

I had something like that happen to me. Cashier c*nt wouldn't use her card, so I started yelling. Left everything at the checkout and left. I also knocked over the magazine stand on ym way out, which was an accident. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I didn't rad post but aren't you the same dumbass from T.G.I fridays that was picking on a KID because he was sagin his pants ?

If yes, you are such a loser man. Grow up.

Listen DSM(Dick sucking maniac)4Life, this is the AR lounge, it's my time to be a kid again, I have enough responsibility in my life and when I get a few min here or there I vent or crack some jokes, bottom line. If you dont like my stories then dont respond to them. You were probably the kid who was sagging his pants to begin with. Also, if I snapped on everyone who pissed me off I would have been in jail a long time ago. Instead I write my stories here so little illiterate ****s like you can try to read them, and it's SAGGING, and it's READ not rad.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    lol, seriously, consider the forum

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    lol, seriously, consider the forum

What do I have to do to get this? I mean, like a part of AR, like the What pisses me off thread? How about that, the what pisses me off thread?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Wow! So now the guy get's flamed for doing his job, according to company policy!

Tren much?
    i agree, for all u know it could have been his first day and the managers tell him dont use the card unless in some special situation where the person has a card but it wont read or something to that effect. but now since he doesnt want to risk getting fired for u to get a discount u hate the guy?? personally, id be listening to the person signing my paycheck then a random angry customer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    i agree, for all u know it could have been his first day and the managers tell him dont use the card unless in some special situation where the person has a card but it wont read or something to that effect. but now since he doesnt want to risk getting fired for u to get a discount u hate the guy?? personally, id be listening to the person signing my paycheck then a random angry customer.
    No, the reason the dude says he couldnt use his card is b/ I caught his lazy bitch ass in a lie when I saw it around his neck on the keychain

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    No, the reason the dude says he couldnt use his card is b/ I caught his lazy bitch ass in a lie when I saw it around his neck on the keychain
    So you're saying that the store policy was to let the customers use the employee bonus cards?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I had an ex-g/f that got fired for using her discount card for customers.
    She got to keep all the points though.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    <--- cashier dude

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate those cards... I shop at HEB just for that reason. **** Randal's and Kroger's!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya i hate those damn cards too wtf

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Listen DSM(Dick sucking maniac)4Life
    Is this Brian from MTV True Life "Im on Steriods " ? Are you going to go roid rage on my @$$.

TheSickOne is offline Junior Member
    StayinStacked I've been in your shoes plenty of times buddy, I hate those fawkers, FACK THEM ALL MATE!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information