Talking Lee ****ing Priest

I just found out that Lee Priest goes to my gym.....and its kinda funny because i have been going ther fore a while......i want to ask for his autograph bc i have this poster of him that would look badass with his autograph on it, but i dont think he would like that too much while he was trying to train.....ne wayz i just thought it was kool that he goes to my gym because he has always been one of my favorites, and also because the golds i go to isnt that great or nething, its actually in a really remote place, but i can see why he likes that

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    ahhhh the 620 -183 location i love that place, its old, and little dirty, high celings, cant beat it, i use to go there went there for a year, till the sales ladie pissed me off no im at 24 across the street

O and he will gladdy give you an autograph i have a few with him i had lunch with him one time as well hes a really cool guy hes ver humble to say the least

ya, i love the golds, but now ther doing all that construction on 183, so exiting the golds is pretty hard right now, especially when theirs cars getting off 183 and onto the side road right their, but ne wayz...love the gym, and i also go to 24hrs. too, think it is great their....not too much not too little, but i dont know how much longer i will go to 24 hrs, bc i got it as a chistmas present, think i will stay at golds, hopefully i run into lee at the smoothie factory or somthing, i heard he goes into their every day, thanks for the reply steveO

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    the guys the shit... After my buddy won a show, he started emailing him, and they have been in contact ever since.. always offering encouraging words!! seems like a standup guy... If you were to approach him do it before or after his workout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ANAB0LICdisruption
    ya, i love the golds, but now ther doing all that construction on 183, so exiting the golds is pretty hard right now, especially when theirs cars getting off 183 and onto the side road right their, but ne wayz...love the gym, and i also go to 24hrs. too, think it is great their....not too much not too little, but i dont know how much longer i will go to 24 hrs, bc i got it as a chistmas present, think i will stay at golds, hopefully i run into lee at the smoothie factory or somthing, i heard he goes into their every day, thanks for the reply steveO

no prob dude yeah he's cool as shit i new his girl friend plus i did some work for the gym so i have chatted with him many times

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    speaking of lee...i just got back from vegas, and in my layover in phoenix, i met lee in the giftshop...he was a very cool guy..i took a picture with him that i want to post, but the file is too big, and i need to edit it

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    how does lee look nowdays?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    that is badass dude!

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANAB0LICdisruption
    I just found out that Lee Priest goes to my gym.....and its kinda funny because i have been going ther fore a while......i want to ask for his autograph bc i have this poster of him that would look badass with his autograph on it, but i dont think he would like that too much while he was trying to train.....ne wayz i just thought it was kool that he goes to my gym because he has always been one of my favorites, and also because the golds i go to isnt that great or nething, its actually in a really remote place, but i can see why he likes that

I thought Lee Priest has his own Gym? Correct me if i am wrong.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    I thought Lee Priest has his own Gym? Correct me if i am wrong.
    he prolly said he did, he has a big rep as a liar

Thread Information