Thread: another child ?

gymnut4u is offline Member

another child ?

I have been thinking alot about another child lately , me and my girl have had a few talk's about it lately , now I have an 8 year old little girl , that is my life , she is from my first marrage . The problem is I dont think I want anymore kid's , I am turning 30 and my girl is 30 and we will be getting married next spring , I am not saying that we are to old , by any means ! I just like my life the way it is , I am at a point in my life where I have money ,job,home,cars,lady all set up , we go out when we want , we buy allmost anything we want within reason , I dont know if I want to change that . She dosent have any kid's but love's my little girl very much , I know she would make a great mother .I sometimes feel bad that I am takeing motherhood away from her , she hasnt said for shure she want's a kid but the subject has come up .

What is everyone's thought's on this , please just lady's and bro's with kid's , not trying to close anyone out , if you dont have kid's or are not with someone that does then you cant be of much help here !
    thanks gymnut

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    Tell her how you feel. If she chooses to support your choice, you haven't robbed her of anything. If she really wants kids, you need to work it out one way or the other before you go on any further. JMO - good luck.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    Agree with Mrs.T I'm sorta in the same situation. My wife and I have a 3 yr old girl now, and we are thinking about having another one now, but like you we kinda like that way things are now too. Just got to decided whether or not we are going to wait or go on and knock this child bearing thing now while we are young.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    do what is best for you bro. if there is a doubt as to whether or not you want another child, then that needs to be cleared up in your mind before you make that decision, because once you make it, its made forever, there is no mind changing clause in having a child. be 100% sure, and no one knows how you really fel but you.....

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Things change when you have a child as you know it turns your whole world upside down and anyone who does not believe that has never had kids!

You both have to be prepared and want another child I was not over whelmed at the idea of having another child 10mths ago he,s now 4 weeks old and I wouldn't change it for a thing in the world.OK maybe the sleepless nights!

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Thanks for op peep's , it is a great thing to be able to get outher's op , to make sure you are looking at both side's of the picture !

Thread Information