Thread: Talkin shlt?

Talkin shlt?

Anyone else have a problem with getting into fights that they dont start? I'm so fvckin sick of everytime i go to a fvckin party guys try to talk shit to me. The past 4 places i went atleast one guy said something to me and when i step up he fvckin denies it...last night two dudes were talkin shit on me for no damn reason so i approached them and they both back down like a bunch of little bltches...does this shit happen to you guys? i swear i dont do anything, even flash a bad look and they start on me just because i lift weights...next time im not even going to say anything, im just going to bust their fvckin eye socket...i go to school with 48 000 people and this shit happens everywhere i go....it seems like the only people that respect me are the ones that lift as well....ahh that felt good to let out.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I am happy to say that I am no longer in those situations w/immature children.

~SC~

so you used to? its shitty....everytime alcohol is involved, which fuels the fire a little im sure

chest6 is offline Banned
    happens occasionally, not every time I go out. Just tell them to shut up and go away

ya_man is offline Member
    yeah, u could go bust some heads....it'd be fun for sure!....OR...u could be a man....and fire back a more cut throat comment....that just shuts them right the F up....makes them look like little pussys.

After all, im sure u dont want an aggravated assault charge on ur record do ya?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunTotingHipGangster
    Anyone else have a problem with getting into fights that they dont start? I'm so fvckin sick of everytime i go to a fvckin party guys try to talk shit to me. The past 4 places i went atleast one guy said something to me and when i step up he fvckin denies it...last night two dudes were talkin shit on me for no damn reason so i approached them and they both back down like a bunch of little bltches...does this shit happen to you guys? i swear i dont do anything, even flash a bad look and they start on me just because i lift weights...next time im not even going to say anything, im just going to bust their fvckin eye socket...i go to school with 48 000 people and this shit happens everywhere i go....it seems like the only people that respect me are the ones that lift as well....ahh that felt good to let out.
    its the same here at school everyone gets in each others faces and yell for about 10mins then walk away they dont wanna mess their hair up or ruin thier AE clothes

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    first off, i dont consider it a "fight" unless i knock the other person unconcious, or he's hurt to the point where he must go to the hospital.. having said that, you gotta relax about people talking $hit there are times to fight, but, you will understand soon that fighting is more of a chore than an emergency. As such, forgive people who talk shit - like, everyone must at some point blow of steam about their inadaqueacy's or social conflicts, just let them. Except when they are confrontational about it (as in, saying it right too you in a threatening mannor)

Now, if someone picks a fight with you, beat them, dont EVER allow them to leave without being a) unconcious b) damaged - The purpose of this, is because, it isn't the person who should be "punished" for being arrogant towards you, but his actions should represent to everyone that his behaivour is unacceptable, your "opponents" entire social network will be affected

if you follow this path in life, remember that you will never have social security(police), you will always be prone to injury (i.e. your knuckles being broken) and you will always have something to prove (not to yourself, but to other toughguys.. and trust me, their are never a short supply of them)

While fighting be cruel, but in everyday life be moral.

read up on Niccolò Machiavelli - The Prince

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Alcohol always makes things difficult.. don't drink if u get in trouble doin it

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Last street fight I was in my one friend landed him self in jail. I'll never be in another street fight again. But I love my martial arts!

right, i don't start any of these...im a really nice guy to anyone i meet, for real. It just irritates me to be 'picked on' because of the lifestyle that i have chosen....and it doesnt matter if im drunk, im not looking for a fight ever....anyways i just hate people that are all talk and and no walk.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Beer muscles baby !

Don't do it. Not worth it on the long run. I was on the bus with sister and friends. People where talking sh.t and this kid called my sister a whore. I was standing behind the kid so i reached around and hooked him up by the throat while my buddy started to pound on him. So not only couldnt he breath but he was getting hammered on. I looked to the right because his kid i grabbed has 4 boys with him. Not one of them got out of their seats ! i couldnt beileve it. When i grabbed this kid i was just waiting for a fist from the side but it never came. The kid got hurt and i heard he might have broken his jaw. Come to find out his dad is a high class laywer ! If the jaw was broken they where going to sue us. Thank god it wasn't because we would have all went down. If you tell the judge he looked at me/said something and you hit him , your down. Not worth it in the end man. If i could do it all over again ........ i would have done the same thing. Talk shit about my family esp. sister and game is over for you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, used to of course...

I mean, in the mall, L.A., etc., people will stare at me, my friends, etc., because we're walking around big as shit. So, they feel inferior.

Doesn't help when their lady turns around right quick and gives you a wink either.

~SC~

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    it is because you are a gun toten hip gansta....that is why..J/K..

I say f'em you don't need that shi* in your life

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    personally, i will only fight if i absolutely have to, as in i get hit or something. its true though, alot of guys have bad attitudes, but most of them are gutless, and will not back up what they say. surprisingly though, i really haven't had much of a problem with that lately. im not sure why cause when i was younger guys used to always stare me down. maybe it has something to do with all the gear ive been taking. regardless though, its not a good idea to go around getting into fights cause if its not self defense you will get fu_ked in court. btw, did you know its a felony to break someones bones, or nose?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    luckly im just one of those guys who dont care and let people talk as much as they want, and if i get confronted or "bitched" down at, i just laugh because im laid back guy.

but i know what you mean, I hate tough guys

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont talk shit. I'll sit and argue until the cows come home and I'll stand my ground but I NEVER go looking for trouble. It's just a waste of time and energy and nothing good comes out of it.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yeh def not worth it, you have NOTHING to prove to NOONE, and by feeding into other peoples bullshit you only provoke the situation further, a true man doesnt go looking for trouble nor does he run from it when its in his face, just realize the more you react to shit the more you tell people you care what they think about you, when i see a fight in the makings, i really dont care who wins or looses its entertainment either way but i ultimately put my respect in the hands of the person who is able to calmly handle the situation in the most mature manner possible, and thats usually the one who diffuses the situation or just walks away from it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    no one ever bothers me... maybe bc im always smiling, instead of givin out hardass looks.... your suppose to enjoy life.. not walk around like everyone is challenging you.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You going to let him get away with that !
    Where i am from thats a fight !
    You Chicken , Bok bok bok

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    haha i just realized what that smiley actually said. i thought it was im with him lol. too funny

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GunTotingHipGangster

Maybe you should work on your look?

Shave, take a bath, see a dentist, maybe a small amount of plastic surgery?

Nothing personal but judging by your avatar, you look like hell!

Thread Information