Thread: I hate P.E.T.A

hoss827 is offline Banned

I hate P.E.T.A

All you ever hear from these bastards is propganda on how/why we should stop animal testing.......I'm giving my opinion on it, so feel free to give yours even though we may disagree I would like no permenant hate between me and whoever disagrees with me.

OK, look at it this way. Animal testing is sad, yes, but without it we wouldnt be able to come up with new treatments/vaccines/cures for some illnesses/diseases.

Would you give your life for another animals? Imagine this...

You're in a room with a cat, and a man with a gun. The man looks at you and says "pick your life or the cats" You're gonna tell him to waste the cat over your own, I dont care what you say. Humans are at the top of the food chain, what can ya do?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I cant stand thier "I wont drink milk cause keeping cows in a line is not natural' 'I wont eat meat because I love animals' 'You should not were any animal fur or skin(leather) because it is evil" Bull Sh!t

I know a guy at work who says he doesnt like hunters because they skin the animals alive... I said that bull shyt. He brings in a peta video that has two, one tooth inbred fvcks skinning a racoon alive. I told him that is not what goes on in the sane world... we shoot it first - then have the dog retrieve it - then skin the little trash dumping bastards.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    when they're testing on lab rats and rodents I'm okay with it. But when they do ****ed up tests on monkeys, dogs and other intelligent animals it's going too far.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    PETA hates you!

remember that..

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    when they're testing on lab rats and rodents I'm okay with it. But when they do ****ed up tests on monkeys, dogs and other intelligent animals it's going too far.
    Your life or an animals dude, its your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I cant stand thier "I wont drink milk cause keeping cows in a line is not natural' 'I wont eat meat because I love animals' 'You should not were any animal fur or skin(leather) because it is evil" Bull Sh!t

I know a guy at work who says he doesnt like hunters because they skin the animals alive... I said that bull shyt. He brings in a peta video that has two, one tooth inbred fvcks skinning a racoon alive. I told him that is not what goes on in the sane world... we shoot it first - then have the dog retrieve it - then skin the little trash dumping bastards.
    WTF? It's fvcking propganda thats all it is.......a couple of imbreds in the boonies skinning coons

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    sorry but I doubt it comes down to that very often.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I dont like testing on dogs or monkeys either, if it is cruel or inhumane, but peta and all in the organization are hitlers of a sort.

I dont like testing on dogs or monkeys either, if it is cruel or inhumane, but peta and all in the organization are hitlers of a sort.
    yea i dont like peta either. any organization that trys to force their views on others just makes me hate them more no matter what their cause is.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hoss I seriously hope you stay in school. Animal testing is one facet of what they do. When your doing vaccinations on animals, it cannot be a cat. It has to be on an animal that is very close to humans i.e chimps, apes. During early stages of developmental testing of vaccines they'll use cats, dogs, rats etc. Also did you know that they hook up machines to dogs faces that blow cigarette smoke up 100 times the strength of a normal cigarette to test the damage to the animals lungs. They pour shampoo in dogs and cats eyes to see if the PH balance will affect their vision. They also use cosmetics such as makeup and eye liner and blush and put that in animals eyes to make sure that the product is safe for human use. If you think I'm bullshitting on that you need to do your homework as this is not only documented on paper its also documented on film and unfortunately I've seen it. There is also a plethora of other shit PETA stands against like skinning animals alive and all that good shit. So that retarded "man in a room with a gun" thing makes no sense and totally irrelevant. Tell me Hoss what's the last disease to ever have been cured? What is the last vaccine man kind has come up with to protect us against diseases? Find the answer and I bet you'll be suprised.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 01-16-2006 at 09:13 PM.

See I dont agree with the drinking milk stuff or dont eat animals. I'll eat what I want and drink as much milk as I want.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    agreed usfighterfc with the eat and drink anything i want

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    ''Save the animals''
    I used to be a test dummy myself, and look at me i look healthier than most people in here.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Hoss I seriously hope you stay in school. Animal testing is one facet of what they do. When your doing vaccinatinations on animals, it cannot be a cat. It has to be on an animal that is very close to humans i.e chimps, apes. During early stages of developmental testing of vaccines they'll use cats, dogs, rats etc. Also did you know that they hook up machines to dogs faces that blow cigarette smoke up 100 times the strength of a normal cigarette to test the damage to the animals lungs. They pour shampoo in dogs and cats eyes to see if the PH balance will affect their vision. They also use cosmetics such as makeup and eye liner and blush and put that in animals eyes to make sure that the product is safe for human use. If you think I'm bullshitting on that you need to do your homework as this is not only documented on paper its also documented on film and unfortunately I've seen it. There is also a plethora of other shit PETA stands against like skinning animals alive and all that good shit. So that retarded "man in a room with a gun" thing makes no sense and totally irrelevant. Tell me Hoss what's the last disease to ever have been cured? What is the last vaccine man kind has come up with to protect us against diseases? Find the answer and I bet you'll be suprised.

I know you're not bullshitting about the make up / shampoo, and that is one think i'm not for. Make up / shampoo isn't mandatory for human survival, medicines are.

I know you're not bullshitting about the make up / shampoo, and that is one think i'm not for. Make up / shampoo isn't mandatory for human survival, medicines are.

And none of that shit is mandatory for animals survival. I'm no animal rights advocate, when I get hungry I've been known to eat a live deer or two, but if you torture and kill a man it upsets people. You torture and kill a chimp it bugs people for 5 minutes and that's it. A chimp can feel pain like you and I and so can every other animal. Pain doesn't know any boundaries no matter how big or small an animal is. If the shit hurts, animals know to stay away from it. Fact is it doesnt bug people cuz animals can't express their pain in words like people can. Let a chimp scream in pain in a language we can understand and your mind will change.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im not gettin into this..lol to many hate PMs.. being outright mean to an animal makes you a POS to me.. if it will save human life do it... if its to make shampoos better, thats a waste to me.. either way, what i say and do dont matter.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're wrong about this hoss............

I also don't like all the bitching that PETA does but on the other hand they make the public aware when these labs are putting soaps, makeup, and who knows what else in a dogs, monkes, and cats eye's I feel that's wrong and does need to be stopped. It would be more humane to put those animals down then do that to them.

I'm an animal lover so I guess I have strong feelings about this.........

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Hoss I seriously hope you stay in school. Animal testing is one facet of what they do. When your doing vaccinatinations on animals, it cannot be a cat. It has to be on an animal that is very close to humans i.e chimps, apes. During early stages of developmental testing of vaccines they'll use cats, dogs, rats etc. Also did you know that they hook up machines to dogs faces that blow cigarette smoke up 100 times the strength of a normal cigarette to test the damage to the animals lungs. They pour shampoo in dogs and cats eyes to see if the PH balance will affect their vision. They also use cosmetics such as makeup and eye liner and blush and put that in animals eyes to make sure that the product is safe for human use. If you think I'm bullshitting on that you need to do your homework as this is not only documented on paper its also documented on film and unfortunately I've seen it. There is also a plethora of other shit PETA stands against like skinning animals alive and all that good shit. So that retarded "man in a room with a gun" thing makes no sense and totally irrelevant. Tell me Hoss what's the last disease to ever have been cured? What is the last vaccine man kind has come up with to protect us against diseases? Find the answer and I bet you'll be suprised.
    Didn't see this post............. very well said

Thread Information