kaorialfred is offline Member

Its snowing in Aurora,Colorado!!!!!

Holy cow its snowing and its coming down fast. Being from Florida all my life untill last July, this is so freakin weird. My 2 boys and I were just outside at the neighborhood park and it was clear as can be. Then bammmm it freakin coming down.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Sounds like a helluva lot of fun. Nothing like being outside while its snowing heavily. Where I live in england there is usually snow in feb or end of jan, not at christmas anymore.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your board out and hit the slopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Get your board out and hit the slopes.
    I wish dude but I have to wait
    for more snow to ghetto it on the neighboorhood hills like the kids do around here. Saves money on learning I am told. It s now that deep but I have heard good things recently about the local snowboarding areas.

Hey you how big are you? I need to find a snowboarding jacket size 3XL or 4XL. Been looking but I guess the average snow boarder maxes out at very small size.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 6'1 210lbs have 44 size for suit jackets. Only suggestion I can give is find a jacket that is warm, comfy and in which you can manoeuvre in. Not some bulky jacket. I prefer with a hood so on chair lift I dont freeze my face out.

U I am freakin having a hard time finding one that fits. I have been to the local shops in this area and have spent hours trying on XL and XXL and to no avail. Not a dam thing yet. I had found one at Seirra trading but it disapeared from the website. It was a columbia bug aboo 3XL. I tried to get a hold of them and no availabe anymore is the response I got. Oh well. I might have to go custom made.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Snow is the worst shit that exist, the world would be alot better without it

Thread Information