Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"

bad spot with my grilfriend

i hate to air out my dirty laundry here, but i am feeling very down. today my girlfriend went into my email,and saw that i was talking dirty to a girl i hooked up with years ago. iknow it doesn't make sense and i am not sure how it even started,but all it was,was just talk, i never hooked up with her, i never did anything with her. now she is so upset, she came over and cleared all of her things out of my house. i feel SO bad, i never wanted to lose her, we were going to get engaged sometime this year, and now i lost it all.a bad judgement. i never felt so horrible in my life and don't know what to do. i really love her more than life, and now it feels if i lost it all. i don't know what to do, i feel twisted like a pretzel

Nismo is offline Member
    DO NOT JUMP OFF A BRDGE like Stayingstack was gonna do the other day. Just talk to her is the best advice I can give u

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know what to say, homie. These days you have to watch out with everything, even internet flirting.

Hopefully, you will be able to talk some sense into your lady (after she has calmed down), and let her know that it was stupid of you. However, remind her that it was just talk. Let her know that it will not happen again, and that she is your priority.

Hit me with a pm, if you want to shoot the sh*t. I'm heading to the gym now, so I'll catch you later.

Feel better, bruthuh.
    Last edited by Keyser Sozey; 01-02-2006 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    DO NOT JUMP OFF A BRDGE like Stayingstack was gonna do the other day. Just talk to her is the best advice I can give u
    i tried, she won't talk. all she does is cry and cry. what happened to stayingstacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    I don't know what to say, homie. These days you have to watch out with everything, even internet flirting.

Hopefully, you will be able to talk some sense into your lady (after she has calmed down), and let her know that it was stupid of you, but at the same time just talk. Let her know that it will not happen again, and that she is your priority.

Hit me with a pm, if you want to shoot the sh*t. I'm heading to the gym now, so I'll catch you later.

Feel better, bruthuh.
    Thanks K, really appreciate it.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    She's just pissed right now....let her cool down she'll be willing to talk. But then you have to do the talking and be honest with her and explain to her it was wrong what you did but you swear on the life of someone important to you that you never did anything with anyone at any point in their relationship. Go over the top and do something good for her. Get her something nice suprise her with something really nice she loves. You'll win her back, i've done this with all the girls I got caught cheating on and it worked everytime.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    it is normal for us to screw up, youre a guy...couldve been a lot worse. dont sweat it, dont beat yourself up. give her some time and space and she may realize the same thing. maybe when she air'in out her laundry she'll realize hers could stank worse...like mbaraso or something. lol, hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    it is normal for us to screw up, youre a guy...couldve been a lot worse. dont sweat it, dont beat yourself up. give her some time and space and she may realize the same thing. maybe when she air'in out her laundry she'll realize hers could stank worse...like mbaraso or something. lol, hang in there
    Mbaraso!!!!hahahah that made me laugh! thanks vette. i appreciate it. it was just a dumb f'n email, nothing more and i feel like i raped a nun

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    She's just pissed right now....let her cool down she'll be willing to talk. But then you have to do the talking and be honest with her and explain to her it was wrong what you did but you swear on the life of someone important to you that you never did anything with anyone at any point in their relationship. Go over the top and do something good for her. Get her something nice suprise her with something really nice she loves. You'll win her back, i've done this with all the girls I got caught cheating on and it worked everytime.
    thanks fighter. i don't think any suprise is going to work now, it is just bad. i never actualy cheated, i just talked trash, but i will say this, it feels like did alot of wrong, i feel really bad

Flexor is offline Banned
    Hey doc, sorry to hear about that. Let it all cool down and then she will probably want to talk.

In the meantime, prescribe yourself something

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i tried, she won't talk. all she does is cry and cry. what happened to stayingstacked?
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding but he siad he had it with lifting and the gym!!! So he said he was gonna jump off a bridge!!! Turns out he met "Deebo" from Friday and now Stack makes food for this guy and they go to the gym...

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding but he siad he had it with lifting and the gym!!! So he said he was gonna jump off a bridge!!! Turns out he met "Deebo" from Friday and now Stack makes food for this guy and they go to the gym...
    i saw deebo at a clipers game a few years ago, that guy is one big dude in person

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Sorry to hear that doc and wish you the best of luck and hopefully everything will work out.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    she feel betrayed

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks fighter. i don't think any suprise is going to work now, it is just bad. i never actualy cheated, i just talked trash, but i will say this, it feels like did alot of wrong, i feel really bad

Give it time bro, she can't stay mad like that. You guys got history so it';s not like she will walk away. I know you didn't cheat but you have to prove that to her. Wait for it to cool down and go out for a night on the town or something. I remember in a fvck up with my g/f at the time I messed up terribly and I suprised her with a dinner at a very nice restaraunt, then for a helicopter site seeing tour around Manhattan. It took coaxing for her to go but I showed up at her door in my Sundays best (no not naked) and kept the whole night a huge suprise....she was pissed but I think the fact she saw me try so hard showed to her that I was honest with her and HONESTY IS THE FOUNDATION OF ANY RELATIONSHIP. That caused things to get a lot better and even after it was all over I still had to keep it going.........come to think of it i wish i never wasted my money on such a stupid bitch
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 01-02-2006 at 05:41 PM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    u think it's innocent but turn the tables hun.. how would u feel

Give it time bro, she can't stay mad like that. You guys got history so it';s not like she will walk away. I know you didn't cheat but you have to prove that to her. Wait for it to cool down and go out for a night on the town or something. I remember in a fvck up with my g/f at the time I messed up terribly and I suprised her with a dinner at a very nice restaraunt, then for a helicopter site seeing tour around Manhattan. It took coaxing for her to go but I showed up at her door in my Sundays best (no not naked) and kept the whole night a huge suprise....she was pissed but I think the fact she saw me try so hard showed to her that I was honest with her and HONESTY IS THE FOUNDATION OF ANY RELATIONSHIP.
    good advice, i will try, i don't know what else to do, i have nothing to lose

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Give it time bro, she can't stay mad like that. You guys got history so it';s not like she will walk away. I know you didn't cheat but you have to prove that to her. Wait for it to cool down and go out for a night on the town or something. I remember in a fvck up with my g/f at the time I messed up terribly and I suprised her with a dinner at a very nice restaraunt, then for a helicopter site seeing tour around Manhattan. It took coaxing for her to go but I showed up at her door in my Sundays best (no not naked) and kept the whole night a huge suprise....she was pissed but I think the fact she saw me try so hard showed to her that I was honest with her and HONESTY IS THE FOUNDATION OF ANY RELATIONSHIP.
    That's the thing.. he hasn't been honest and if he hasnt been honest about this.. what else is he lying about...

I'm playing the devils advocate.. sorry guys

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    u think it's innocent but turn the tables hun.. how would u feel
    i know and i understand, if the situ was reversed i would be a mess and angry, i just wish there was away i could get the trust back and take away the betrayl

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i know and i understand, if the situ was reversed i would be a mess and angry, i just wish there was away i could get the trust back and take away the betrayl
    how old r u hun?

how exactly flirty were these emails?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    it will take time doc that's the best advice I can give you.

how old r u hun?

how exactly flirty were these emails?
    thirty, and they were as bad as you can imagine,BAD

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    it will take time doc that's the best advice I can give you.
    thanks hack, you are right, time will tell all

Mizfit is offline Banned
    thirty, and they were as bad as you can imagine,BAD
    how long u been going out.. sorry hun i need detail. im trying to put myself in her shoes:P

how long u been going out.. sorry hun i need detail. im trying to put myself in her shoes:P
    no problem mizfit, i need the help, almost a year and a half

Mizfit is offline Banned
    no problem mizfit, i need the help, almost a year and a half
    Can i ask why you were emailing her?

she emailed me once and i emailed back, she said something dirty, and i reponded with something worse, it lasted a few emails, and then i just stoped, i would never meet up with her or anything and this girl lives nowhere close to where i do and is married, it was just a perverted, email, i am not sure how or why i even emailed her back and kept talking smack,

Mizfit is offline Banned
    she emailed me once and i emailed back, she said something dirty, and i reponded with something worse, it lasted a few emails, and then i just stoped, i would never meet up with her or anything and this girl lives nowhere close to where i do and is married, it was just a perverted, email, i am not sure how or why i even emailed her back and kept talking smack,
    Well that doesnt sound so bad.. i thought it was long and on going..well it is.. and i would be just as devasted but it wasnt on going thru your entire relationship

give your girl friend a few days to cool off.. maybe just a day.. if she likes flowers send them.. ( i dont.. but most women do)

Take her somewhere nice..

Explain yourself.. ask what you have to do to make amends.. don't just say your sorry exp**** why you r.. sorry means nothing unless you really understand u have made a mistake and really want to fix it.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro listen to Mizfit she is right, (and cute ) give your GF a few days to cool off. Women just dont understand the animal side of men. There are very few guys IMO that wouldnt have played like you did if it was just email shit. If she wont talk to you, write her a letter (not an email) and tell her how you feel. I know you are hurting, believe me I have been there a few times myself. If it does end, you will get over it, just try and be cool. Good luck bro.

timvds is offline Member
    she feel betrayed
    She shouldnt be going through his emails...

timvds is offline Member
    You are not sure why? Because it was completely harmless. Your girl really should'nt be going through your email at all. I bet if you went through her email/diary ect. you would find out some shit that you reeaaalllly didnt need to know and would probably piss you off as well.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    You are not sure why? Because it was completely harmless. Your girl really should'nt be going through your email at all. I bet if you went through her email/diary ect. you would find out some shit that you reeaaalllly didnt need to know and would probably piss you off as well.
    i agree with you .. she shouldn't have gone thru his email.. but point is.. he did do something wrong..

that is totally turning it around

so that means.. it's ok to do something wrong as long as you significant other doesn't know

i agree with you .. she shouldn't have gone thru his email.. but point is.. he did do something wrong..

so that means.. it's ok to do something wrong as long as you significant other doesn't know
    no its not rt. but it was harmless and i wouldn't ever act on it, it is such a shame to throw it all away because of my mistake. i did do something wrong, but it would have gone no furthur than smut talk. the other girl is married, she wouldn'tcheat and neither would i. it was a mistake, one i regret so much. i tried to talk again and she said she can't get past it. god my guts are twisting, ny head hurts and i feel sick to my stomach. i never cared about anyone like this, i just wish i could make it better

timvds is offline Member

It was completely harmless Im sure. I don't think he did anything wrong at all.

i hate to vent all my bad here, but ifeel so crappy, it feels better to put it in print

timvds is offline Member
    no its not rt. but it was harmless and i wouldn't ever act on it, it is such a shame to throw it all away because of my mistake. i did do something wrong, but it would have gone no furthur than smut talk. the other girl is married, she wouldn'tcheat and neither would i. it was a mistake, one i regret so much. i tried to talk again and she said she can't get past it. god my guts are twisting, ny head hurts and i feel sick to my stomach. i never cared about anyone like this, i just wish i could make it better
    Give it time man. Apologise, tell her you love her, and that you will be waiting patiently for her to get over it.

If she throws it all away over a stupid email then it wasnt meant to be. However I highly doubt she will.

Give it time man. Apologise, tell her you love her, and that you will be waiting patiently for her to get over it.

If she throws it all away over a stupid email then it wasnt meant to be. However I highly doubt she will.
    i hope, i feel like such a scum! why i would even respond to such lude crap to jeopardize the rest of my life, i am a jackass! time is all i have, i cant fix her or me rt now. fcuk email.i never new it could hurt so bad, i did make a mistake but would give the world to fix it

Mizfit is offline Banned
    It was completely harmless Im sure. I don't think he did anything wrong at all.
    U think it's harmless..
    It's not harmless, someone was hurt.. his gf..

every couple has their limits..

Personally when im dating someone i dont mind pictures of women, or even if i see him looking at another women, but if i saw a dirty txt msg or a letter, an email or something like that.. my trust would be broken.... i'm not the jeolous type.. but beleive in honesty..

He was hiding this from is current gf.. he knew it was wrong.. not only was he exchaning dirty correspondance with another woman.. but it was someone he was already intimate with in the past...

You have no idea what kind of betrayal this is in some peoples eyes

U think it's harmless..
    It's not harmless, someone was hurt.. his gf..

every couple has their limits..

Personally when im dating someone i dont mind pictures of women, or even if i see him looking at another women, but if i saw a dirty txt msg or a letter, an email or something like that.. my trust would be broken.... i'm not the jeolous type.. but beleive in honesty..

He was hiding this from is current gf.. he knew it was wrong.. not only was he exchaning dirty correspondance with another woman.. but it was someone he was already intimate with in the past...

You have no idea what kind of betrayal this is in some peoples eyes
    you are rt, i don't deny it, i just don't want to throw a way our lives together because of this, it was wrong so wrong and i know now, but to lose her because of all of this isn't worth it. i just want her to know, it was my mistake, but i wouldn't ever do anything

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro. you should get her to read this thread. That will show her how you feel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information