jbrand is offline Member

Heads up for my NY bros

The FBI has given a warning that NYC landmarks might be the next terrorist target. State of Liberty, Empire State Building, and bridges come to mind. We can't live our lives in fear and neglect our daily routine/our jobs, but you may want to limit recreational time to certain areas of our great city.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    they warned us here in houston of a possible plot, for terrorist to move into apartment complexes, and set off large bombs.

this stuff is insane...these people are insane.

if any of this comes to past, i cringe to think what things will become. there are middle easterners who are opposed to this shit, and work hard and have familys just like we do. it is those people who will suffer along with us. but they will suffer from retaliatory acts by citizens. but, at the same time, we cant be expected to lay down while our loved ones are being kiilled in there homes.

its such a different world now than it was when i was a kid......its sad.
    Last edited by bigkev; 05-21-2002 at 10:28 PM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Thats exactly what a terrorist wants - TERROR. I'm not criticizing anyone that would change their life to avoid a possible attack, but it shows how terrorists work. Not only do they affect the people that they kill, they also ruin lives that aren't directly involved.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Thats exactly what a terrorist wants - TERROR. I'm not criticizing anyone that would change their life to avoid a possible attack, but it shows how terrorists work. Not only do they affect the people that they kill, they also ruin lives that aren't directly involved.
    I agree. What people see is suicide bombings that kill people in a secluded area, yet the widespread panic effects us socially and economically as a nation. Just when you get out of bed and feel like you have enough to worry about you get a wicked sense of reality.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Fuck terrorism...it's so senseless. I'm afraid that this might, in fact, go on for a long time ...it's scary, but we can't let these cowardly pieces of shit alter our lives. Of course, that's easier said than done. Pray for peace.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Everyone needs to be on alert. I don't mean keep a glock strapped on you. . .I just mean watch out for suspicious activity. I have a feeling they are going to try to get some caucasions and or other minority races to commit new crimes, as we will not be expecting it from our 'own kind'. There are people in the US that are for Bin Laden and his crazy psycho f&cked up posse. They are spineless cowards, every last one of them.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Everyone needs to be on alert. I don't mean keep a glock strapped on you. . .I just mean watch out for suspicious activity. I have a feeling they are going to try to get some caucasions and or other minority races to commit new crimes, as we will not be expecting it from our 'own kind'. There are people in the US that are for Bin Laden and his crazy psycho f&cked up posse. They are spineless cowards, every last one of them.
    this is very true.

and in my opinion, this will never stop. terrorism has been around forever, it has just hit home now. it is a way of life we will have to get accustomed to....

Thread Information