Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    lolololol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blowout fight w/ my girl this morning, yippie-punch%5B2%5D..jpg  

The fire died down quick, its all good now. We were laughing about it all tonight, see I was half awake when it happened, so the whole time I'm yelling at her my hair is all ****ed up and standing up,hahahha. And earlier she got so pissed off she threw her purse and busted a bottle of perfume that was in it. Then she storms out the door leaving her purse with all her car keys and shit in it on the floor. Then she shortly returns realizing she cant go anyplacew/out the damn purse. It was funny too, like right before she threw it she did this little ultimate warrior dance looking fit of rage. Night ended good, we went down and did cardio and abs together and then had that old make up sex. You know, the kind where I get all pissed and pull hair and slap her around ,then pop her in the ass.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha good stuff man

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    another story of the internet causing a fight, similar thing happened to me a few wk ago, it sucks! best of luck,

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    The fire died down quick, its all good now. We were laughing about it all tonight, see I was half awake when it happened, so the whole time I'm yelling at her my hair is all ****ed up and standing up,hahahha. And earlier she got so pissed off she threw her purse and busted a bottle of perfume that was in it. Then she storms out the door leaving her purse with all her car keys and shit in it on the floor. Then she shortly returns realizing she cant go anyplacew/out the damn purse. It was funny too, like right before she threw it she did this little ultimate warrior dance looking fit of rage. Night ended good, we went down and did cardio and abs together and then had that old make up sex. You know, the kind where I get all pissed and pull hair and slap her around ,then pop her in the ass.
    well loks like i am a day late and a dollar short. you already made up. good work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information