Thread: Gear pics

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Gear pics

I know I saw pics of gear somewhere when I first got !!! I thought they were in the "Drug Profile" after the info on each Drug !!!

Anyone know where it is ? I've been searching.......maybe another forum

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Ummmm...yeah.....it's called the "Steroid Pictures" forum. For future reference, "steroid" is just another name for "gear".

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...p?s=&forumid=8

UMMMMMM........ Nope, What I'm talking about is not pics people have posted. There is a write up on the paticular steroid and a pic of real and fake as you scroll down. Kinda like in " Drug Profile" , but with pictures at the bottom. If I'm wrong ..........sorry. I don't see what I saw A wk. ago , I just can't seem to find it again

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My bad...sorry bro. The Drug Profiles section on the main page used to have pics attached to the actual profiles. The profiles have been updated and there are no more pics. If your looking for something in particular, just ask, maybe somebody here has a link. Again, sorry for the sarcasim.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Do a search on google on "fake steriod pictures". There are a couple of websites that have what your looking for.

Originally posted by Pete235
    My bad...sorry bro. The Drug Profiles section on the main page used to have pics attached to the actual profiles. The profiles have been updated and there are no more pics. If your looking for something in particular, just ask, maybe somebody here has a link. Again, sorry for the sarcasim.
    NOOOOOOO Problem Pete, Thanks for checking that out for me . I thought I was having a senior moment there for awhile........LOL

Thread Information