Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Talking Swole, if you could....

would you clone yourself, then marry yourself!! You are truly head-over-heels in love with yourself...lol...you kill me bro, with all your avys/graphics/etc. Dont take this to heart though...U still my hero!! Seriously, im just busting your balls!! YOu good peeps!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Is that because of my latest "if they don't come when I come, they come when I come back" statement in the other thread? Cuz I was only jokin'.......

The avatars and sigs, well, yeah.......that is what I do bro.

~SC~

When you have your own biz/entity as I do, pics/images/graphics/web design/etc., as well as the actual service, are all very important.

It's actually just basic advertising.

Ironically, I made none of these that you see. They were created by others who help me out, and I get submissals weekly.

~SC~

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    That Cadillac "school bus" is funny

Yeah, it says "SwoleVille" in the front on the top, and then Vizual X-Cellence on the back...

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Is that because of my latest "if they don't come when I come, they come when I come back" statement in the other thread? Cuz I was only jokin'.......

~SC~
    No not at all bro...like I said, Busting your balls!! LOL You da fokin man dawg!!

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, it says "SwoleVille" in the front on the top, and then Vizual X-Cellence on the back...

~SC~
    That's the official big daddy Kane AR short bus! Only swole cats like those meathead comic guys are allowed on I would imagine...basically if you can fit through the door of the bus while walking straight on, you shouldn't be on it!

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn that bus was the avatar for like 5mins..i think I saw it one time as I was posting

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    swole eff it man.. If I looked as good as you do i CHANGE MY SHIT DAILY TOO

chest6 is offline Banned
    this is true

Thanks Dre.........

~SC~

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Keep doing whatcha doing hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Keep doing whatcha doing hollywood

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    I think its funny..everytime I see you posted last i'll be like hmm different avvy..and im pretty disappointed if its the same

LOL.....

well I'm off to bed, so it'll stay the same for at least 8-10 hours.

~SC~

GREATER HATER ANNIHILATOR MODERATOR, Is that title for ME?!?! fag! Is that Swole-Bus for real??? I bet it's pimped out inside!

BTW, i like your current location!! lol
    Last edited by doctorherb; 01-20-2006 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    BTW, i like your current location!!
    I feel it had to be said.

~SC~

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    would you clone yourself, then marry yourself!! You are truly head-over-heels in love with yourself...lol...you kill me bro, with all your avys/graphics/etc. Dont take this to heart though...U still my hero!! Seriously, im just busting your balls!! YOu good peeps!
    wow that right there is priceless! let me just give that a quick amen.

Amen for??

I know doctorherb, but I don't know you.

No co-signing...........get your own material.

~SC~

Or better yet, produce a graphic w/yourself and your physique. After all, that's why we all congregate here, because we are all into fitness.

Oh no, Swole has me like a deer in the headlights, make him stop!!!

~SC~

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats why i dont get on swoles bad side.....

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    LOL....really though, sometimes I don't get why people say what they do.

I mean, Doc was joking, but until the end of his writing I was like, "why and where is this coming from?" I mean, don't people realize WHAT I do for a living? Even after he wrote it, it still sounded weird to me and I didn't really see a purpose for the call out, but hey, more advertising for me I guess?

I mean, yeah I have pics of myself, graphics, flashy shit, etc. It's been like that for like 4 years. It's not me being in "love" with myself at all, it's me being me and lettin' it be known what I've worked so hard to achieve. Shit, I didn't get to have the tax returns and yearly income I do (very happy), the L.A. client gig and future acting, "TEE-MAG" (the regular spelling gets blocked out), MuscleMag, etc., by being some normal/stagnant/boring ass regular mother f*cker. Those usernames and people come by the 1000's. All of the future things I can do in L.A. with Francis now is because HE DISCOVERED me by the username, by the pics, by the website, by the magazines, by the graphics, by the persistence, etc. If it weren't for all that, he'd have passed me up with a quickness. I'm all about standing out, so move to the side if you don't want to get run over.

So, when people co-sign with "AMEN", it makes no sense at all to me. Pass judgement if you will, but I know how it looks from this side.

I say, you either like me or hate me, and as it stands, I couldn't really give two shits less.

~SC~

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    So, when people co-sign with "AMEN", it makes no sense at all.

~SC~
    If this turns out to be the 2nd day in a row he says some bullshit, then tucks it in b/w his legs and runs...he can and will leave this site.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    If this turns out to be the 2nd day in a row he says some bullshit, then tucks it in b/w his legs and runs...he can and will leave this site.
    U noticed that too huh?

You're quite the quick one Master!

I know his antics, he's been on one of my lists here for quite a long time.

Little do they know we keep records on all of 'em!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn. For real..

Man i'm curious to see who's shitlist I'm on cuz if your gonna ban someone over all of this then ban Hoss

I need to make one thing clear so people can understand "~SC~".

I wasn't trying to OWN or diss anyone (okay, the diss I meant yes ) but people need to realize one KEY thing.

There is a huge marked difference between a "SHOW OFF" and a "BUSINESSMAN".

I am the latter, who is able to show-off, because his business relies upon HOW HE LOOKS. When those who pass judgement can say they hold the same position job wise, AND as their OWN BOSS, then we can sit down and talk at the same table.

Until then, I'll be in VIP and they can sit outside in the rain.

~SC~

I'd like to honestly say that I wasn't trying to "OWN" or purposely diss anyone (okay, the diss I meant, :lol ) , but I feel it's important that people grow up and realize the difference between a "show off" and a "businessman".

There is a HUGE diff. Lots of show-offs on the Net, very very few successful businessmen.

~SC~

See people say donald trump is in love with himself cuz he is everywhere with commercials and tv shows but it's exposure and trying to project your image out their for the public to see. Should you/he have bragging rights to all you have accomplished? Sure you def accomplished a lot and whats the point if you can't put yourself out there for people to see and recognize what you have done. Swole you have a biz to run and unfortunately in the biz world, which this here, has to be shrewd at times to defend an image that you have worked so hard so produce. So I say to resolve and recitfy this matter we should do what we should have done a long time ago..........ban hoss

See people say donald trump is in love with himself cuz he is everywhere with commercials and tv shows but it's exposure and trying to project your image out their for the public to see. Should you/he have bragging rights to all you have accomplished? Sure you def accomplished a lot and whats the point if you can't put yourself out there for people to see and recognize what you have done. Swole you have a biz to run and unfortunately in the biz world, which this here, has to be shrewd at times to defend an image that you have worked so hard so produce. So I say to resolve and recitfy this matter we should do what we should have done a long time ago..........ban hoss
    @ ban Hoss.........

For real though, I know you understand, because you are now working with me and you've come to trust/believe in myself and what I do because of my longevity and my "being out there" for people to see.

Right?

If I was some fly-by-night poster, or some timid/shy/fake person (Lord knows we have plenty of those), then this would not be the case.

~SC~

@ ban Hoss.........

For real though, I know you understand, because you are now working with me and you've come to trust/believe in myself and what I do because of my longevity and my "being out there" for people to see.

Right?

If I was some fly-by-night poster, or some timid/shy/fake person (Lord knows we have plenty of those), then this would not be the case.

~SC~

You're more than correct sir.

You're more than correct sir.
    Sir makes me feel OLD! I'm 33, yes, but come on now dayum!!

Back soon......showa' time!

~SC~

There will always be the critics out there, just gotta take the ****ers and flush them with the rest of the turds

Logan13 is offline Banned

you

LOL....really though, sometimes I don't get why people say what they do.

I mean, Doc was joking, but until the end of his writing I was like, "why and where is this coming from?" I mean, don't people realize WHAT I do for a living? Even after he wrote it, it still sounded weird to me and I didn't really see a purpose for the call out, but hey, more advertising for me I guess?

I mean, yeah I have pics of myself, graphics, flashy shit, etc. It's been like that for like 4 years. It's not me being in "love" with myself at all, it's me being me and lettin' it be known what I've worked so hard to achieve. Shit, I didn't get to have the tax returns and yearly income I do (very happy), the L.A. client gig and future acting, "TEE-MAG" (the regular spelling gets blocked out), MuscleMag, etc., by being some normal/stagnant/boring ass regular mother f*cker. Those usernames and people come by the 1000's. All of the future things I can do in L.A. with Francis now is because HE DISCOVERED me by the username, by the pics, by the website, by the magazines, by the graphics, by the persistence, etc. If it weren't for all that, he'd have passed me up with a quickness. I'm all about standing out, so move to the side if you don't want to get run over.

So, when people co-sign with "AMEN", it makes no sense at all to me. Pass judgement if you will, but I know how it looks from this side.

I say, you either like me or hate me, and as it stands, I couldn't really give two shits less.

~SC~
    It's all good Swole.

I agree US....

Oh, believe me! Between Eliteshitness, Tee-Mag's forums, IFL, Ghazzi's fitness forums, MM.com (the one that Mr. "X" runs/ran/whatever who cares) and a few others, I've been flushing shitheads for years.

So, I'm actually numb to it, but I thought this here deserved some explanation by me considering this is my home board apart from my own board.

Thanks Logan!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    I know what ya mean man. I've been around for almost 8 months now I know how it is.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well all I have to say is " If ya got it, Flaunt it" And SC sure has got it. And as you say, who gives a rat's ass what anybody else thinks. You have made it and they probably havnt. I remember a long time ago you talking about the battle you had with Anorexia, and to look at you now shows a whole lot of courage and determination bro !!! I am not pissing in your pocket, just stateing the facts

Thanks Kale!

The thing is, I am not really "flaunting it". If I really wanted to, I could really be extreme.

When www.chrisjanusz.com opens in a few months, well, lets' just say I'll flaunt it all then.

~SC~

Shit, I just let the cat outta the bag...

Oh well, no turnin' back now.

~SC~

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Didnt mean that as a disrespect man, I tell ya, if I looked half as good as you I would NEVER wear a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Didnt mean that as a disrespect man, I tell ya, if I looked half as good as you I would NEVER wear a shirt.

LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information