Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Your kidding right?..........

WOW. a friend of mine reccons that she is making money by talking dirty to people down the phone. I cant believe that. She says she sits at home all day waiting for the phone to ring. And when she answers it she gets a fee.

Whats the deal her bros??Could this be a money spinner or a con

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    probably true. saw a documentary about this on swedish tv. a bunch of disgustingly fat hoes that just happened to have sexy voices that made money by doing just that.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    possibly true ..... shit like that does happen

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    ya never know brotha

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Call her and see how good she is.

~SC~

crane is offline Associate Member
    maybe you could even have sex with her while she is making money on the phone talking dirty to another dude. that could be pretty exciting. just a thought.

now there is a very good idea.

im gona try find a site for signing up, hell i cud talk dirty all dam day

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    lol maybe i should do that. i was a telephone operator one summer in college and the chicks that called would always say, "ooo you've got a sexy voice"

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    actually some girls and guys make a lot of money.. Check out keen.com and see how many people do this plus do other type of "advice" work..

I used to offer helping people with website questions such as how to build, edit, fix websites and I charged $1-2/minute.. keen kept I think it is 30% of what I took in but it cost me nothing other than their cut.. I made an extra $200-300/month for very little work. Of course in explaining to some people on various things on their website I might talk to someone for an hour or more in one call.. Phone Sex those girls are lucky to talk for what 3-4 minutes before the guy pops his cork.

anyway if she works for a good company she can make money but if she wants to work for herself tel her to check out Keen.com or their "adult only" site and make what she wants..

Of course just like anything else the owners are the ones making all the money but thats business.

SwoleCat you could offer fitness advice for $3/minute and spend all day raking in the dough.. $180/hour is not bad money.

Oldman

i cant use this service cos i live in the UK

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    SwoleCat you could offer fitness advice for $3/minute and spend all day raking in the dough.. $180/hour is not bad money.
    That's about what I average now.

(seriously, money in vs. actual time worked)

Anyhow, I've thought of the telephone conferencing thing and having it automated, so that may be a thing of the future for me. I've had clients who paid me up-front for "X" amount of time per month to be able to call my sidekick and talk, that was fun!

When you aren't confined to a store-front property, you soon realize that there are very rich people in the world who would love to pay you for your advice/guidance.

~SC~

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    SC that is something you might to in the future as things progress for you. You can offer a fee per call type deal, schedule in advance just like you would a live client at the gym and go through their questions (you know who to contact when you are ready for that next step ).

Seriously, I know what questions come up on your programs and most questions get answered well at your shop by You or others in the program but think of what it would be like for your clients to be able to get on-line, set a scheduled phone meeting, pay and then you call them or they call you on a toll free access line with a passcode that changes each time so they can't just call you and bug you anytime without paying.

Oh well just thinking more than outside the box but how to fill that box with money and knowledge for your clients.

Okay that is all

Oldman

Thread Information