Thread: Old People!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Angry Old People!

THATS IT im waging war on OLD people!

i was at gym this morning like every morning and its always packed w/ old people!

ok one elliptical machine open outta about 25.. its between a couple of old people ><

ok the OLD guy on the left finishes.. goes and gets the sanatizer spray shit.. and he starts squirting it down INSTEAD of SPRAYING the TOWEL and wiping it down he sprays from the LEFT SIDE of the machine.. ok.. what makes it worse is a HUGE fan is behind him.. BLOWING TOWARDS ME.. so all THAT SHIT HE SPRAYS COVERS ME, and BURNS me EYES.. im like WAT DA HELL he LAUGHS and goes oops and KEEPS SPRAYING! ><

Next guy that comes up after he finishes cleaning has the MOST OUTRAGOUS halatosis! and he is a MOUTH BREATHER. going to town panting.. smelt like a cross between Garlique and B.O.

FINE i give up i goto a stationary bike..put my lil gym bag down behind me LIKE ALWAYS and some DOOFUS of an oldie walks by, there is plenty of room for him to GO AROUND MY TINY BAG but no he steps on it breaks my CHALK BAG now my bag is full of white pwdr covering my wrist straps, ab straps, knee wraps and water bottle.

Mind you im loading my Remmington 870 Pistol grip shot gun as im typing this ><

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    ever consider anger management...?
    lol you just gotta be patient with them. i think it worse on road i wanna slam on the accelerator and push them off the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    ever consider anger management...?
    lol you just gotta be patient with them. i think it worse on road i wanna slam on the accelerator and push them off the curve.
    so true so true..

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    lolllllllllll the part where he stepped on your bag was priceless.

Here's what you should have done. Stopped him, pulled out your chalk and rub it over his head. Than start laughing and got back on your machine. Or you could have done some "TaiBoxa" on hiz ass.

That would really teach him a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    lolllllllllll the part where he stepped on your bag was priceless.

Here's what you should have done. Stopped him, pulled out your chalk and rub it over his head. Than start laughing and go back to your machine.

That would really teach him a lesson.
    i wish i woulda had a fly swatter i wouda pelted that old man

Poison Ivy is offline Banned
    yeah YMCA got tons of Old People that's why I prefer 24hr fitness or my gym at my place.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy
    yeah YMCA got tons of Old People that's why I prefer 24hr fitness or my gym at my place.
    in the evening its great if full of real lifters and what not .. its the 530 crowed >< nothing but jerryatrics

i think its the same at any gym if you go anytime between 12-5pm they don't work or have anything better to do. it's not like they even workout either, they just go and chat with everyone there...

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    Bro... you got to think about it...

They might be doing it on purpose. I know when I get all old and musty... I will be doing shat to piss people off constantly.

walkin by.... nice gymbag... check this out...

*SMASH*

lol

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    one day you'll be the old fart

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    one day you'll be the old fart
    IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you lay off the Tren ! ohhhh snap, preacha' in da houuuse!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would have had it once some dude stepped on my gym bag and crushed all my chalk..It would have been over

Dont even get me started about 24hour fitness..its the worst=

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Poison and Tai on the same thread?!?!?!?!?

WOW!

Yeah Tai, I hate old people too. Especially grumpy ones that are past their prime and get mad at me like Hulk HoganNTO.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Yea I know what you guys means...they probably leave particles of shat on the machines where they have been, according to swole. But give me a break, you muscle-head roid freaks piss me off sometimes...

If you don't want your shite stepped on, put it in the fuggin' locker where it belongs, instead of on the floor for us doofus turds to trip over, then sue your arse and the gym!!!

hooyah...bring it on...come on...lets rock... ...

chest6 is offline Banned
    He said tiny bag..all u gotta do is walk around it.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    haha i had a sincere hate againest old people for a while (except my grandparents, they're cool, they give me money) but i stopped it because, well....we'll all be there one day.

well, not according to the FDA, since we all should be dead after using AAS. but thats neither here nor there

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    LOL, I've had my instances with old people in the gym, but never a chain of events like that.

you ever think that maybe the old people already wadged war againest you?

do old people shed their skin...??

yeah its rather disgusting

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    do old people shed their skin...??
    everyone sheds their skin, old people are just dirty and usually dont shower because it makes their skin even drier, this also means they have an abundance of dead skin cells on and around their body. Example: I work in retail and this old bitch was trying a pair of ear bud head phones. When she pulled them out of her ear they were totally white, covered in dead skin and wax. She saw the look of disgust on my face and proceded to say "I guess I didn't wash all the soap out of my ears". I was speechless. And yes, she did buy the head phones.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    everyone sheds their skin, old people are just dirty and usually dont shower because it makes their skin even drier, this also means they have an abundance of dead skin cells on and around their body. Example: I work in retail and this old bitch was trying a pair of ear bud head phones. When she pulled them out of her ear they were totally white, covered in dead skin and wax. She saw the look of disgust on my face and proceded to say "I guess I didn't wash all the soap out of my ears". I was speechless. And yes, she did buy the head phones.
    thank you, i know feel like throwing up.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit you're supposed to spray the towel and not the machine.......all these years

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

i was at gym this morning like every morning and its always packed w/ old people!

ok one elliptical machine open outta about 25.. its between a couple of old people ><

ok the OLD guy on the left finishes.. goes and gets the sanatizer spray shit.. and he starts squirting it down INSTEAD of SPRAYING the TOWEL and wiping it down he sprays from the LEFT SIDE of the machine.. ok.. what makes it worse is a HUGE fan is behind him.. BLOWING TOWARDS ME.. so all THAT SHIT HE SPRAYS COVERS ME, and BURNS me EYES.. im like WAT DA HELL he LAUGHS and goes oops and KEEPS SPRAYING! ><

Next guy that comes up after he finishes cleaning has the MOST OUTRAGOUS halatosis! and he is a MOUTH BREATHER. going to town panting.. smelt like a cross between Garlique and B.O.

FINE i give up i goto a stationary bike..put my lil gym bag down behind me LIKE ALWAYS and some DOOFUS of an oldie walks by, there is plenty of room for him to GO AROUND MY TINY BAG but no he steps on it breaks my CHALK BAG now my bag is full of white pwdr covering my wrist straps, ab straps, knee wraps and water bottle.

Mind you im loading my Remmington 870 Pistol grip shot gun as im typing this ><
    Fvck old people. They should have their OWN goddamn section of the gym. Highways too now that I think about it.
    Sorry about your misfortune bro.
    By the way, I learned a new word "halitosis" Actually did a google search on it.
    LMAO

ryamigo is offline Junior Member
    bro get this...this just happened to me today at the gym

its empty when i went...all thats in there is this skinny 50 year old half bald guy...i went to a different part where he can't see me, do my exercise..come back out for some water and he's over with his shirt off lookin at his hairy ass self in the mirror

i ****in laughed and shook my head! couldn't help it, ya know?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy

You no have no gym! You stop lie now, or else you never get suspension off and you be suspended for eternity.

You must stop lie now.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You no have no gym! You stop lie now, or else you never get suspension off and you be suspended for eternity.

You must stop lie now.

~SC~

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You must stop lie now.

~SC~
    I must have missed something. But I laugh anyway.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, SC is pissed.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Tailboxa's Revenge:

Eat a big bowl of baked beans with a side of cucumbers and an oatmeal/bran muffin with rasins 3 hours b4 going to the gym. Night before, eat eggs, lots of em and some cheese.

Put a brick in small gym bag for asshat to step on.

Forget to brush teeth in the morning before going to gym, mouth breathe. Night before, double garlic and onion on your salad with feta crumbles.

Change all tv channels to MTV Raps in the cardio room.

Bring own remote control to change tv channels in cardio room.

Bring yellow 'danger' tape to gym, rope off machies on either side of you. OR make up signs that say "Out Of Order", laminate them, place on cardio equipment on either side of self.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Tailboxa's Revenge:

Eat a big bowl of baked beans with a side of cucumbers and an oatmeal/bran muffin with rasins 3 hours b4 going to the gym. Night before, eat eggs, lots of em and some cheese.

Put a brick in small gym bag for asshat to step on.

Forget to brush teeth in the morning before going to gym, mouth breathe. Night before, double garlic and onion on your salad with feta crumbles.

Change all tv channels to MTV Raps in the cardio room.

Bring own remote control to change tv channels in cardio room.

Bring yellow 'danger' tape to gym, rope off machies on either side of you. OR make up signs that say "Out Of Order", laminate them, place on cardio equipment on either side of self.
    OMFG so funny

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

><
    HAHAHAHAHAH I needed that man.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Let us know how it works out!

Thread Information