Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator

What Body Piercing & Tatoos do you have!

Hay guys saw this thread on another board and it facinated me what the guys had all i have as my rebellious nature was a belly button bar done and i like it cause its tasteful and puts emphisis on my abs!

Now your turn what have you got pierced? or tatoo an what made you have it done?

Come on be honest
    Ms Figure

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    I HAVE A TATTO OF A CHINESE SYMBOL ON MY ARM THAT MEANS STRENGTH YOU CAN SEE IT ON MY PIC IN MEMBERS PICTURES.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Three tats....two small, one on my left pec, one on my ankle (first tat). I also have a baseball sized round celtic knot (three cats) on my right delt. Nothing pierced.

Pete

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Ive got three tats, no piercings. Ive got the grim reaper holding a baseball bat on his shoulder on my left arm running from my shoulder to my elbow. A grizzly bear on my left arm and a panther ripping through my left pec. Tatoos, my other expensive habit.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    the normal 2 piercings in each ear...1 belly button...no ink...always think about it but never have done it
    Last edited by primodonna; 10-16-2001 at 01:27 PM.
    What happens here, stays here

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I want tat's but there so damn expensive. Got a tongue ring...for the ladies of course

_SOLID

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Thinking of piercing a kidney or maybe my duodenum, but haven't made up my mind yet. I have a tatoo of my small intestine not too far from my colon.

How much for a tat in the U.S. ?

Mine is custom....baseball sized...fairly detailed...$120 cdn ($80usd)

Pete

In So- Cal good work usually around $100-150 an hour.

you can find cheaper, but it's cheaper.

_SOLID

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i've got two tat's, earrings in each ear, and will hopefully be getting my nipple done sometime soon. i posted the tat on my leg in another thread. i'll try to find it so i can post it again.
    oh BTW, the tat on my leg cost $320 dollars! (it's $120 an hour here)

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    ok got my tatoo in 9th grade a joker on my left calf...

got my tongue pierced in 9th grade before anyone else had it....then got it done again in 10th for the 2nd time

i have two hoops in each ear..

i have a prince albert...for those that dont know..i got my head pierced on my cock....not i have a 8g bar bell but also put in a 8g 1 in hoop sometime... got that in 11th grade

i have had both nipples pierced and my belly buttom....because no other guy had them at the time...i took them out after guys started to get it done.... i think i got these done in 11th grade

im going to get my last name either branded or tatooed across my back and im going to get some kinda trible on my arm when i hit 20 in...which will be soon i hope....

then after that i think im done...

Damn SHOT how bad did it hurt to get the prince albert??? Youre a better man than I am. I couldnt take somebody stickin somethin threw the head of my cock. Im in pain just thinking about that!

wait a minute! you actually got one of those? i can see why you're into cars, you need a hobby!

Originally posted by baby mac
    Damn SHOT how bad did it hurt to get the prince albert??? Youre a better man than I am. I couldnt take somebody stickin somethin threw the head of my cock. Im in pain just thinking about that!

/\not to mention your not supposed to have sex for 9 months! It's a ruff life

_SOLID

9 months! i can't make it 9 minutes!

9 months????? WOW!! Its been maybe 2 days for me and Im struggling as it is. Could have something to do with the test though hehe.

it hurt worse then i thought it would...infact i almost poasted out...but i took it like the man i was hahaha

i had oral sex that night...and let me tell you it swelled up about 8 in thick no joke maybe more hurt for like 1 month but really bad for liek 2 weeks...

o ya i had sex about 8 days later after the swelling went down...

but chicks love it man...they go nutz after they get used to the pain when i hsave the 1 in hoop in

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wanna hear something sickening

my friend has teh same price albert thins and his balls pierced, but HE DID IT HIMSELF!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!!!he was fucked up like maybe 4 yrs ago at this girls house and just fucking did it!!!i couldn't even imagine.this kid is one sick fuck to begin w/ but that solidified it.

all i have is my last name on my left delt(im totally self absorbed) in old english letters.got it for free.college basketball player discount,haha, but i doubt it could have cost that much anyway.other guys i knew had the same thing and i don't think they said it was expensive.

I can do you one better....maybe??

my roomate got flammes tatooed on his cock.....and if you dont believe me he will post many pics on the site for his cock..he is a sick like that...he will show anyone anywhere he dont care hahaha

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wow

dear god.what is wrong w/ these fucking wackos?haha.that is insane!!!all i can say is wow.this same wacko i was talkign about...we were at my house back in the day when i was home on summer break just playing ball in my street and i accidently broke his nose.blood is just in puddles on the street literally.his nose was half way across his face!he looks up at me and goes wow my nose is broken i think and just snaps it back and sets it!!!you just heard this nasty ass crack.i almost died.i have seen this kid do more sick wacked out shit i could go on and on.but flames on the cock?wow that's new to me.wow

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Both ears although don,t very often wear them now Tongue peirced back when it was different now its so bloody common and a tat on my right delt.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Tattoo's 0
    Peicings 0

Not my think, I like my skin to be ink free. Well for now anyway.

Scars plenty

Big Al your a piercing and ink virgin??

hahah anyone who sets his own nose is nasty hahaha....i remember watch fox sports where a catcher got run down and pop his sholder out of place....you can see it was so nasty...well he got up tossed his armn over hi hhead and poped it back in place hahahaha its was one of the nastyest things i ever seen

i've done my nose a few times. once you break it more than five times or so, it's pretty easy. oh yeah shot, did it hurt to do your nipples? i really wanna get them done.

ps i'm getting it done no matter what, so your answer really isn't for anything other than curiosity

Yes it hurts i wont lie...atleast i thought it did...but its nothing that someone cant handle.... i mean it hurt for 10 sec then thats it..

if you can get them both done at the same time... it doesnt hurt as bad...i had mine done twice...the 2nd time i felt the pop through the scar tissue and that wasnt pretty lol...

they do say it hurts alot worse for guys then girls...same with the belly button so alot of guys figure that if a girl can do it so can i.....then they get the first one done and dont even want to think about the 2nd hahah...i see it all the time...my good friend owes a tatoo/pierceing shop and i hang out there sometime...

but its not that bad just dont drink before you go cause you will bleed alot more

Originally posted by dane26
    i've done my nose a few times. once you break it more than five times or so, it's pretty easy. oh yeah shot, did it hurt to do your nipples? i really wanna get them done.

ps i'm getting it done no matter what, so your answer really isn't for anything other than curiosity

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Two loops in left ear, one in right. Tongue is done as well (and where you see most silver balls on the tips of the ring...i got dice...hey ladies, wanna test your luck and roll the dice?!LOL )

fitgirl943 is offline Female Member
    I have a navel ring. Been kicking around the thought of a tattoo for years. Im not sure where I would put it though. I love tattoos and earrings on guys!!

fitgirl, go for the lower back! you can't go wrong. i just love when a girls shirt creeps up and she has a tatoo peaking out. drives me crazy!

Yeah I'm with dane on that one, that is a very sexy spot for some ink.

Girls, where do you think is a sexy spot on a man? Arms, Back, calves, chest?

_SOLID

No flames...Bert and I are getting matching tats this winter. A celtic triangle. Shes getting hers on her upper back, between shoulder blades, below neck. I'm getting mine on the inside of my right forarm.

P

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    My wife wants me to get my dumbell (avatar) on my bicep. I told her that when I'm 80 it will most likely WRAP my bicep. Don't think I could take that.

pete...you and bert should get a tat thats only complete when you put your arms together. you get half of one and she gets the other half. then you put the two halfs together and it makes something.

fitgirl943 is offline Female Member
    Well Dane26 and Iwan2bsolid2 thanks for that info. I think you're right. One of my best friends has Boston Peach tattoed on her lower back and she loves it. I will definitely keep that spot in mind. I know I would want to look at it from time to time though.

Iwan2bsolid2 I love when a guy has tattoos on his arms. Its very sexy. The chest, back, and forearms are great spots too. Throw in a pair of hoop earrings on the ears and I won't know what to do with myself!

i would love to have a tat done on my glute i am definitly not brave enough and would prob regrete it and when i compete i dont think it would go down to well! I dont really like tats on girls but i think if you have it in place where it cant be seen 24/7 it would be alright if you know what i mean!
    Ms Figure

I must be old fashioned I,m not that keen on tats on women but some do look good.I hate it when women have these big bad ass tats covering their whole arm

i agree. they should be suttle and sexy, that's why i like the lower back

Nope i hate them on woman especially arms chest etc i think they look tacky!
    Ms Figure

Chempink is offline Retired Moderator
    No Tats only a tiny tiny piercing on my private area, had a belly button one but lost it........
    Its not the Length of Life but its Depth.

Wink Ummmn.....tantalizing.

_SOLID

Originally posted by Chempink
    No Tats only a tiny tiny piercing on my private area, had a belly button one but lost it........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information