Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb Bodybuilding Game for XB and PS2 & PS3

Who would play a video game that was all about fitness and healthz? Maybe have it be like a Grand Theft Auto for Bodybuilders. You could start out at a certain weight and then have a job and start being a personal trainer or a start a fitness business or a Doctor....yada yada yada...Then start takin juice and have every kind of Steroid and PCT medicine, Food, ect..

What would you add onto the game to make it feel real?

I am going to put this in my invention pile that i have......someday we will have a bodybuilding game.....

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Who would play a video game that was all about fitness and healthz? Maybe have it be like a Grand Theft Auto for Bodybuilders. You could start out at a certain weight and then have a job and start being a personal trainer or a start a fitness business or a Doctor....yada yada yada...Then start takin juice and have every kind of Steroid and PCT medicine, Food, ect..

I am going to put this in my invention pile that i have......someday we will have a bodybuilding game.....
    I posted a similar post a while ago I thought this would be a cool game but you know it wouldnt sell to others outside of the sport, but it would be real cool

timvds is offline Member
    Kinda like the Sims. Sims part 5 "Daddys on the juice again!"

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    I posted a similar post a while ago I thought this would be a cool game but you know it wouldnt sell to others outside of the sport, but it would be real cool

True. It might sound wierd but all i do is work, work out and eat and sit at home. Sometimes i go shopping (for vitamins and protein).. I have been at home a lot lately and have been thinking about this more and more. I am going to do some research on this and see what i can come up with. If it would have steroids in it, it would sell.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    it would prbably sell better if the bodybuilding aspect was part of the game but not all of it. like if they put that into the next gta game. now that would be bad ass. start a gang war, fu_k a prostitue, then shoot up some sustanon ... haha that would be tight

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

I'd rather see a game where you could train a fighter, but purchase steroids on the side to increase your skills, strength, etc., then their could be legal reprocussions, testing, etc...

chest6 is offline Banned
    steroids are bad cmon guys

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    it would prbably sell better if the bodybuilding aspect was part of the game but not all of it. like if they put that into the next gta game. now that would be bad ass. start a gang war, fu_k a prostitue, then shoot up some sustanon... haha that would be tight
    hahahaha

chest6 is offline Banned
    or kill your maid and bury her in the desert..oh snap shouldnt have gone there

HULKBOY is offline Member
    i would never play the game it sounds good on paper but when you think about it..come on its bodybuilding we're talking about here, you know being healthy and fit and whatnot, which to me is boring as hell in real life so a game, i dont think so.. would it show sleeping eating training and work...boring!! now maybe if you were like a juiced up....naa forget it anything bodybuilding IMO would be boring.

vdguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Kinda like the Sims. Sims part 5 "Daddys in my ass again! That would be great"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It'll never work.

1) won't sell outside of the bb'ing arena

2) bb'ers don't want to sit on their ass and play games all day

3) the last thing the world needs is STEROIDS in a video game so kids can learn about shooting themselves and all that shit.

You can hear the parents and protests against this now.

~SC~

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    That game would be boring as all hell.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    True. It might sound wierd but all i do is work, work out and eat and sit at home. Sometimes i go shopping (for vitamins and protein).. I have been at home a lot lately and have been thinking about this more and more. I am going to do some research on this and see what i can come up with. If it would have steroids in it, it would sell.
    Dude, who is tht girl in your Avatar...I want to find and marry her ASAP

decadbal is offline Banned
    they tried that online like 1.5 years ago.. it was shit, the time was a waste.. wont ever happen...

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i kindda think its a ghey idea

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    There used to be a hand-held game (like Digimon) where you trained your fight, and increased different muscles, had to make you person train, eat, sleep, ect (no roids, put protien shakes were in it) and then fight against other body builders.

I have one in storage, I'll look up what the name of it is... haven't seen it in afew years.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    they tried that online like 1.5 years ago.. it was shit, the time was a waste.. wont ever happen...
    yup...the ol' Virtual BBer...

and i agree with all of swole's points...that's the end of it right there.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    in the game gta san andreas you can make your character work out, no steroids , but if you max out the muscle he looks like hes on gear. the only food to eat in the game is fast food though

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    sounds pretty gay to me

rather play some bf2 or gta or some game that is actually fun

it would probally be as fun as those retarded olympic games for old school nintendo, where to do shit you had to tap A as fast as you can

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate

it would probally be as fun as those retarded olympic games for old school nintendo, where to do shit you had to tap A as fast as you can

I remember that. You didn't stand a chance unless u had that turbo button that you could press and just hold.

~SC~

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I remember that. You didn't stand a chance unless u had that turbo button that you could press and just hold.

~SC~

hell ya...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bodybuilding Game for XB and PS2 & PS3-advantage1_large.jpg  

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal

good old vbb. To bad Daz had to shut it down. That site went from nothing to 20k members in like 1 day never seen growth that fast.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    or kill your maid and bury her in the desert..oh snap shouldnt have gone there

Oh no you didn't..

Thread Information