Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Ok ladies, here's a tough one. Need some advice.

A friend of mine came to me with a problem. Her 19 year old friend is at school down in Virginia. This girl is a virgin dating a 27 year old guy. Sounds to me like he's getting impatient with her. He apparently snuck up on her while she was sleeping and sexually assaulted her. I won't get into details but he was trying to go in the back door if you know what I mean. So anyway she gets upset and they fight and he slaps her around and won't let her leave the apartment. The girl's mother doesn't seem to be doing anything about it and the father is out of the picture for whatever reason. She of course thinks she loves this guy and is defending him. I said to call the cops but you know that won't go far if she won't press charges. He lives up here in NY and they see each other every couple weeks I guess. What do you say to a girl in this situation to convince her to get away from this scumbag? Sounds to me like a good asswhooping is in order. This kind of thing is so frustrating because the girl is always trying to defend the guy. He's shown his true colors. Get away from him. It should be a no-brainer.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    A friend of mine came to me with a problem. Her 19 year old friend is at school down in Virginia. This girl is a virgin dating a 27 year old guy. Sounds to me like he's getting impatient with her. He apparently snuck up on her while she was sleeping and sexually assaulted her. I won't get into details but he was trying to go in the back door if you know what I mean. So anyway she gets upset and they fight and he slaps her around and won't let her leave the apartment. The girl's mother doesn't seem to be doing anything about it and the father is out of the picture for whatever reason. She of course thinks she loves this guy and is defending him. I said to call the cops but you know that won't go far if she won't press charges. He lives up here in NY and they see each other every couple weeks I guess. What do you say to a girl in this situation to convince her to get away from this scumbag? Sounds to me like a good asswhooping is in order. This kind of thing is so frustrating because the girl is always trying to defend the guy. He's shown his true colors. Get away from him. It should be a no-brainer.
    If the girl can't realize that a guy who hits her and tries to assrape her in her sleep isn't worth a sh!t, then you, me, or any of us will never convince her of that fact. Best thing you can do is bust her balls about staying with the jackass, cause all she's gonna do is argue that you don't know him like she does, I've seen it happen plenty of times.

They have to live and learn, good luck bro!

Southside Beach rules!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    you tell her to get her head out her ass, no pun intended, and realize what the fvck is happening .... as long as she stays naive to the fact, then this guy is gonna own her

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive seen this kind of thing before, althouh not to this extent. its hard to understand, but some people who are in the same position as your friend believe that they deserve the abuse, and that they are the ones at fault. honestly though, this really really pisses me off. any guy that would physically harm a female deserves to be beaten into a coma. as for rapists... im not even gonna go there, i think you know how i feel about that. its too bad i dont live in new yourk, cause if i did, then id be down to beat on the fool. once he got knocked out, id stomp on his head until he forgot his own name.

My idea was to slap him around, tape his hands, stick something in his ass and dump him out in the landfill and let him walk home.

My idea was to slap him around, tape his hands, stick something in his ass and dump him out in the landfill and let him walk home.
    Make him drink water from the Jersey Shore, if it doesn't kill him, I'm sure it will have a myriad of weird effects on his body...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tell him to date someone else on the side who'll give it up/condone back door entry, until she is ready to come around.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Make him drink water from the Jersey Shore, if it doesn't kill him, I'm sure it will have a myriad of weird effects on his body...

IT WILL KILL HIM !

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    It`s a good idea, but you can also put a pipe in his ass then put in some barbwire and then pull out the pipe with the barbwire still in his ass..

it would be better to pack a 12 ga shotgun shell with drano crystals and cap him with it.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    that's a big age difference.. but there is not a lot you can do.. often at times when there is violence .. it's hard to reason with the victim..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i would kick the shit outta him and crazy glue his cock to his thigh

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    ur a lil viscious one

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I love it when you talk dirty!!

~SC~

he would deserve it too, although hot glue from a glue gun might be more appropriate

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Chop his head off.

i still like my idea of drano in a shotgun shell. do you know what that would do? the sodium hydroxide (NaOH) would ionize in his blood. the OH ions would then rip H (hydrogen) ions from his body to form water. this may not seem that bad, but imagine what it would feel like to be literally ripped apart on a molecular level. this sh_t would destroy everything, including the dna. as you may recall, the structure of dna is that of a helix (a corkscrew shape) which is held together by electrical attraction. start ripping out ions from it, and the helix structure will collapse... hell, it really bothers me when i hear about guys that harm girls, its almost as bad as molesting children.

solid-d is offline Member
    Send her my way, I will treat her like a princess like she is... I cant beleive how some guys treat girls this way, while most of the nice gentlemen get walked all over... Most girls say they will never stay with an asshole,but most cute girls are with assholes.. I dont understand it..

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    Send her my way, I will treat her like a princess like she is... I cant beleive how some guys treat girls this way, while most of the nice gentlemen get walked all over... Most girls say they will never stay with an asshole,but most cute girls are with assholes.. I dont understand it..
    Asshole = Confidence = Security = Hot Girls

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant do do much..
    if the girl is defending him let her be..
    she has brain of her own.. if she cant make right decisions for herself no one else can make them for her..
    let her be, you get alot of stupid ppl in life believe me and you cant rescue them...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Unfortunately this girl has some selfesteem issues. She's not going to leave him until she figures that out. You can only support her as a friend for as long as you can stand it. At some point you are going to have to turn to her and say.....I care about you and I worry about you but I am not going to stand by and watch you allow yourself to be abused. When YOU are ready to get away from this a$$hole....call me and I will be there to help you, but until then I cannot continue to hear about the abuse you are allowing him to place upon you.

See if you can take her to the Morgue and let her see the work of the other misunderstood men!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    why dont he date some one his own age ???? i see ths all the time older dudes dateing young ass chicks i think its pathetic but thats IMO

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    He's seeking someone closer to his own MENTAL age rather than his chronological age!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    why would he try to penetrate her ass while shes sleeping? That would work her up quicker than if entering her pussy, whther shes a virgin or not. And to be honest the whole story sounds shady. I mean how many 19yr old virgins have 27 year old boyfriends??

anyways i would tell her shes fvcking retarded for staying with a guy who slaps her around. tell her its only gonna get worse!! but If it happens again beat the shit out him. but I would let the first time slide and leave it up to the female to WAKE THE FVCK UP!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    sadly men who abuse often make their victim feel like ass first... meaning they make them feel like nothing and cause them to withdrawl from those around them to isolate them.. which makes the situation worse and seem a little more harder to deal with..

In most cause the victim has to see it for them selves...

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    dont get involved man....
    bout the time u go to kick his ass, she be callin the cops on you fo sure...
    its how it works...love hate.

fu_k that bitch made motherfu_ker. id put on a ski mask and stomp him. totally shatter every bone in his hands so he cant hurt her anymore... or better yet, cut his hands off

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    remember,

take a hammer to his jaw & both his hands - that way it will atleast be a month before he could identify you to the police

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    For the record everyone, this kind of stuff only happens in jersey.

Ok I resent all the Jersey comments. This is a serious matter and I'm not going to waste time defending my state. Where I live is beautiful but no, I don't drink the water if I don't have to. It is tested every year though and comes up clean. Unfortunately you guys are right this girl can't be helped if she doesn't want to be. Mizfit I value your input because this thing is all too familiar. Problem is, how do you make her see it before he really hurts her?

Schwarz is offline Member
    I tell you what you say...you say nothing. Because if she's to DUMB to not realise that she needs to get out then she deserves everything she gets. She gets no fvcking sympathy from me. If the guy beats her to within an inch of her life she'd still probably defend him....DUMB B*TCH!!!!!

What pisses me off the most is that that's probably what's gonna happen and then only once she's in hospital is she gonna finally realise and get with a good guy and then it's the good guy who's gonna have to deal with all the physical, emotional and phsychological problems she brings with her from that abusive relationship!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    You cannot make her see, or understand that he and she have issues...he is a bitch faggot and she has self esteem issues...nothing you can do to convince her, just support her...on the other hand you could try what i did to a neice of mines fiance several years ago...

He was a controlling piece of sh$t that I was always had a bad feeling about him. Finally the violence came, not severe, but he pushed her around and left a bruise on her bicep where he had grabbed her. Unknown to anyone...till now, I paid the boy a visit. I did not yell or scream or even get in his face. I very calmly, matter of factly told him he would break the engagement off for whatever reason he wanted to make up..and never speak or see my neice again..or quite simply he would disappear forever. And if he ever told anyone about our conversation I would deny it, then bad things would happen to him that would appear to be a series of unfortunate accidents.

He broke off the engagement...she is now happily married to a good guy and has 3 children. For this to have a chance of working the guy must think you are willing, able, and ready to carry out the threat...

Food for thought...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Ok I resent all the Jersey comments. This is a serious matter and I'm not going to waste time defending my state. Where I live is beautiful but no, I don't drink the water if I don't have to. It is tested every year though and comes up clean. Unfortunately you guys are right this girl can't be helped if she doesn't want to be. Mizfit I value your input because this thing is all too familiar. Problem is, how do you make her see it before he really hurts her?
    That's the thing.. sometimes.. u can't

I lived in jersey for 4 years, no need to get defensive. This is a serious matter, you are right, but we've all told you the same thing over and over already and we are right, what more do you want? You cannot MAKE her see anything, she is biologically and emotionally stuck on this guy, and she will ignore the bad to embellish in the good because that's what makes her happy. There is NOTHING you can do to sway her opinion, she will have to learn for herself.....You have to expect that a thread will eventually break down into jokes and nonsense if the question and topic have already been taken care of...

Best of luck with your girl

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Because if she's to DUMB to not realise that she needs to get out then she deserves everything she gets.
    This is a sad comment to make. There are a lot of factors that go into why a woman stays with a man who beats her. It's a dumb action, but not a dumb person. Niaeve, low self-esteme, or lack of self confidence can be just a few of the reasons a woman allows herself to stay in an abusive relationship.

You cannot help her until she is ready to be helped. Thats the unfortunate part.
    But a 27 y/o man with a 19 y/o girl, whos a virgin on top of that.. sounds wierd to me.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Depending how close you are to this girl, I would step in... many may not agree with this, but if this goes on, this girl could be permanately ****ed up for life emotionally/mentally.... It would be sad to see her so ****ed up that she cant even enjoy the rest of her long life...

Id beat the fck outta him when she wasnt around and ask him how he likes being slapped around.... Chances are, if he knows that you know that he sexually assaulted her and hit her, he isnt gonna say anything to anyone about you fckin him up....

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Depending how close you are to this girl, I would step in... many may not agree with this, but if this goes on, this girl could be permanately ****ed up for life emotionally/mentally.... It would be sad to see her so ****ed up that she cant even enjoy the rest of her long life...

Id beat the fck outta him when she wasnt around and ask him how he likes being slapped around.... Chances are, if he knows that you know that he sexually assaulted her and hit her, he isnt gonna say anything to anyone about you fckin him up....
    If he beats the f*ck out of the guy, I'd bet my ass and balls that the girl will end up resenting him MORE than the guy she is dating, simply because of her attachment to the guy....ladies? Any thoughts?

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    This is a sad comment to make. There are a lot of factors that go into why a woman stays with a man who beats her. It's a dumb action, but not a dumb person. Niaeve, low self-esteme, or lack of self confidence can be just a few of the reasons a woman allows herself to stay in an abusive relationship.

You cannot help her until she is ready to be helped. Thats the unfortunate part.
    But a 27 y/o man with a 19 y/o girl, whos a virgin on top of that.. sounds wierd to me.
    I'm sorry but I don't buy that!! How can low self esteem of lack of confidence stop you from saying "I don't want to get my head kicked in anymore"....??? The reason they stay is because they're too stupid and spurt out the usual "I love him" or "he's promised he won't do it again" crap!!!! The only thing I agree with you about is that it's their naivety that keeps them there...and if they're that stupid then I have no sympathy!!

S

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I'm sorry but I don't buy that!! How can low self esteem of lack of confidence stop you from saying "I don't want to get my head kicked in anymore"....??? The reason they stay is because they're too stupid and spurt out the usual "I love him" or "he's promised he won't do it again" crap!!!! The only thing I agree with you about is that it's their naivety that keeps them there...and if they're that stupid then I have no sympathy!!

S
    Thanks for telling me how I felt in this kind of situation. Im sure you've been abused before and know everything dont you?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    you can only help people that accept it. if they refuse then thats all you can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information