Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I see alot of married woman sending out the signal. You show me a woman in her twenties with two kids in their single digits she is statistically a depressed woman. In our mass culture, with all the stress of careers and being pulled in so many directions with little time this unhappy chick may be longing for simple pleasures and less responsibility. She went into it with all these romantisized images of marraige and than the reality of it all dawns on her. What a dismal slap in the face. The return to chaos and hedonism must be tempting to her. Any oversexed guy would take note of that. Opportunitys abound! Older woman too! Many feel that threat of aging - their biological clocks are tapping them on the shoulders and their marraiges - all but stale and there sits this buff guy on the blanket looking over and smiling, making these insinuating glances. He may walk over asking, "Do you have the time?" The question becomes, will she give him the time....? She just may.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    ive seen girls totally give in to temptation. i really dont think it is as hard as they try to make it seem. ive been in situations before when girls have totally thrown themselves at me... as in saying straight up that they want to fu_k me, but if ive got a girlfriend i cant do it cause if im in a relationship, then i care about the girl and i wouldn't want to hurt her. even if she doesn't find out about it, i will still know. i also totally believe in karma... what goes around comes around so if you cheat dont be too surprised when it happens to you.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-21-2006 at 09:18 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    OK I definitely agree that cheating is fairly common. It's also stupid and pointless. Why would you bother, if you dont have enough respect for you woman to be faithful to her and not think with your dick then you shouldn't be with her. Why cheat? Honestly what is the reason? It has happened to me, it crushes you and I would never do it.

-Bino

Because you can love and respect your girlfriend and still fall short of being true to your promise. I don't think it's stupid or smart...it just is....Why cheat? Because in that moment the opportunity presents itself....and in that moment, your sense of commitment is less salient than your urge toward immediate gratification and you may just go with the flow. I've never experienced anything as powerful as that urge and I'd love to see some of you judgemental respondants in that position to see what you'd really do. Easy to say what you'd do when it's not in front of you. You may be surprised to find what would happen if it was

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    OK I definitely agree that cheating is fairly common. It's also stupid and pointless. Why would you bother, if you dont have enough respect for you woman to be faithful to her and not think with your dick then you shouldn't be with her. Why cheat? Honestly what is the reason? It has happened to me, it crushes you and I would never do it.

-Bino
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-21-2006 at 09:20 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey man, it has been in front of me before you can believe that. But I mean the way you are explaining things is "your sense of committment is less salient than your urge to lose control" ok well ya thats pretty obvious or else you wouldnt do it. But I mean if you actually love someone then WHY would u let that happen is my question. Cuz you want pussy, well just get it from your gf/wife. I just think its sad when you cant control yourself and it always comes back to you anyways.

-Bino

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well I am cheating with my Avatar !! I have been married twice, this current one for 15 years. I have had sex about 10 times in the last 8 years with my wife beacsue she has lost interest. Lots of reasons for that, but basically we have grown apart. Its a marriage of convenience at the moment, we live in another country and its just too hard to end it right now. I want to fvck, no more no less, so if she wont give it to me I go to somebody who will

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Two words:

Hell no!

If you got a problem with cheating, you have no buisness being in a "relationship" in the first place. Actually it sounds like you don't know what a real relationship is like.
    well said.

i've been roooooyally screwed over and cheated on, etc...one ex of mine. i would *never* do that to another person, nor would i wish it on anyone. well, maybe on her. but that's it.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive had it right in front of me, literally offered and all that sh_t. i didn't go for it though

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Sad to see all the tards walking the earth....sad but true.

In that case, it makes sense. Sorry to hear about your situation. I was once unhappily married too. The process of divorce was not easy and it really broke my ass in more than one way..Even though it was my choice to end it...it still hurt. It put me back years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well I am cheating with my Avatar !! I have been married twice, this current one for 15 years. I have had sex about 10 times in the last 8 years with my wife beacsue she has lost interest. Lots of reasons for that, but basically we have grown apart. Its a marriage of convenience at the moment, we live in another country and its just too hard to end it right now. I want to fvck, no more no less, so if she wont give it to me I go to somebody who will

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Sad to see all the tards walking the earth....sad but true.

No one is a retard bruh just matters of opinoin, some may seem wrong or un moral but its life, for example Kale hasnt has onkly had intercourse with his wife 10 times in 8 years now that just aint healthy so he has found another female to complete his needs...

im not takeing anyones side on this debate, but no one should be listed as a retard.

Marker is offline New Member
    Amazing. People have someone in their lives and then they cheat on someone else. Then there are thos who for some reason have never had anyone attracted to them. We bury ourselves in our careers to avoid feeling like lepers while you all get to screw everything around. Sheesh. Last time I had any was 5 years ago.

I think people are generally discontent. No matter how good it gets, you habituate and our natural drive pushes us on toward the "next adventure." I'm sure this drive is adaptive for cromagnum man but it doesn't help the married man or the man striving for fidelity. Buddhists say that drive is a basic cause of suffering. Five years is a long time bro. I say, where there's a will there's a way. Don't make it six!

Quote Originally Posted by Marker
    Amazing. People have someone in their lives and then they cheat on someone else. Then there are thos who for some reason have never had anyone attracted to them. We bury ourselves in our careers to avoid feeling like lepers while you all get to screw everything around. Sheesh. Last time I had any was 5 years ago.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hey has any of these girls gotten pissed and tried to tell your girlfriend

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    I think people are generally discontent. No matter how good it gets, you habituate and our natural drive pushes us on toward the "next adventure."

I think if your generally discontent, youve got a worse problem than cheating.

Sorry man. Im as competitive and aggressive as any guy, but I dont need to waste my time playing with peoples heads and playing stupid games.

When I met my girl, i had been with another for a while. Something was just there with the current one, I wanted her. I still didnt touch her before I ended it with the girl I was dating. I guess trading up isnt much better than cheating but its not lying like cheating is either...

I dunno man, ive never appreciated the sentiment when I was cheated on, and while i did it at 15-20, im not a child anymore. To each their own I guess, but think of what the person your cheating on is gonna feel WHEN they find out.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i haven't cheated yet, although rumors were started....and many questions asked. needless to say i put an end to those

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    1) the grass is always greener on the other side.

2)B1tches aint $hit but hoes and tricks so lick on deez nutz and suk the dikk

that is all

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    They always do... They are under the misconceptions that the wife/girlfirend will leave them and come running to them. Never works though.

lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member
    "Self-restraint"? No, its called common sense and respect.
    awwwww, AMEN!!!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think mike has been getting a hard time on here lol. i myself have never cheated (well, apart from in 2 relationships i did kiss another girl, felt incredibly guilty and told my girl, and if you knew the circumstances surrounding these kisses and the relationships at the time, it would be more understandable). infidelity varies from person to person, my brother isnt a bad guy, he is very nice and honest, but at the same time, is as unfaithful as hell sometimes. when i was alittle more nieve about cheating etc, i used to hate him for it, now i just understand that that is what he does, its up to him. i am not the unfaithful type, and would much rather be inlove with one person than sleep with many. i disagree with saying only morons cheat, live and let live

i cheated on my girl on friday, but this girls booty was REDUNKULOUS! her thighs looked like she was squatting more than some guys and she was droppin it on me in the club wit a short jean skirt and just couldnt help myself......ithink i almost knocked that hoes spine out

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Honestly this is my opinion.. if u wanna cheat.. just ****in leave.. theres the door..

I don't have time for it..

I guess i know i have alot to offer and if the guy i'm with is willing to throw that away.. it's his choice.. but he will pay the price if i find out.

In long relationships i can understand u might get bored.. but there are other ways of getting excited besides wandering.. and if u have to wander.. there r deeper issues..
    Last edited by Mizfit; 01-23-2006 at 06:13 PM.

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    cheaters are selfish people.
    I was dating this guy once who was also dating another girl at the same time.....which was fine becuase we were "just dating". I had been doing the dating thing for a while and was ready for a relationship but he had just gotten out of one so he wanted some time to date other people. I told him that was fine, but that i would do the same thing until he was ready because I didn't wanna get too attached. So he told me that he had dumped the other girl and was ready for a relationhip with me. Meanwhile the whole time he was still dating her while I was faithful! He did it because he couldn't stand the thought of me being with someone else but he still wanted to play the field and have his fun until he was ready to settle down.......again....cheaters are selfish people!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    cheaters are selfish people.
    I was dating this guy once who was also dating another girl at the same time.....which was fine becuase we were "just dating". I had been doing the dating thing for a while and was ready for a relationship but he had just gotten out of one so he wanted some time to date other people. I told him that was fine, but that i would do the same thing until he was ready because I didn't wanna get too attached. So he told me that he had dumped the other girl and was ready for a relationhip with me. Meanwhile the whole time he was still dating her while I was faithful! He did it because he couldn't stand the thought of me being with someone else but he still wanted to play the field and have his fun until he was ready to settle down.......again....cheaters are selfish people!
    honesty is key if everyone knows what's going on it's cool

im 20 yrs old and I goto one of the biggest party school on the east coast.....how do these girls fool themselves into thinkin I really want a relationship when we both know this isn't gonna end in marriage or whatever? And its funny cuz i tell my girl that I'm an a$$hole and she shouldn't be with me, I dont deserve her(which is prob true) and she just keeps tellin herself that she's gonna be different and she can change me. UMMMM, not happenin sorry. Why do nice guys finish last? Cuz Im the azzhole thats bangin your chick.

and some of the ladies brought up guys keepin them faithful while theyre doin theyre thing. Well the players are the ones who see the scandalous $hit some of these girls are out doing. of course we wanna keep you locked down outta that, thats the mark of a true player. And the difference between my girl and whoever i end up hookin up with or watever is that at the end of the day i do care about her and want her to be around me. I can care about my girl and still have meaningless hookups, I just view it that this is making both of us happy for now but I understand its not like we're getting married so why not enjoy my youth?

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    the way i see it if you feel like cheating u should not be with the person

i've been with women where u jsut feel like theres no women better ....
    i don't even lfeel like looking at other chicks n stuff...

untill u break up with them haha

gooroo is offline Associate Member

Im with MIKE

Originally Posted by hotstuff

cheaters are selfish people. I was dating this guy once who was also dating another girl at the same time.....which was fine becuase we were "just dating". I had been doing the dating thing for a while and was ready for a relationship but he had just gotten out of one so he wanted some time to date other people. I told him that was fine, but that i would do the same thing until he was ready because I didn't wanna get too attached. So he told me that he had dumped the other girl and was ready for a relationhip with me. Meanwhile the whole time he was still dating her while I was faithful! He did it because he couldn't stand the thought of me being with someone else but he still wanted to play the field and have his fun until he was ready to settle down.......again....cheaters are selfish people!

hotstuff You are a loser, you should have seen this coming.

Originally Posted by Mizfit

Mizfit All the girls I cheat with KNOW I have a girlfriend and are ok with it.

Originally Posted by n4529359

the way i see it if you feel like cheating u should not be with the person
    i've been with women where u jsut feel like theres no women better ....i don't even lfeel like looking at other chicks n stuff...
    untill u break up with them haha

n4529359 You are just in love at the moment, when you are in love no one else matters, when you are not "in love" anymore but you do love the person you are with, it becomes easier to want to mess around.

Did any of you never catch the Show called The History of Sex on TLC not long ago?
    It explains why we want to she. Men and women do it. Men more so than women. We are designed to not be tied down to one single mate. Its in our genes to want to do this.

I have been cheated on in the past a few times. I think it made me what I am today. I cheat if the opportunity presents itself, the package is nice, and when I am not feeling super in love at the moment. Simple as that. I can leave my guilt under the rug. Its just sex to me, like brushing teeth. I make love to my girlfriend, I **** my whores.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Artifice of culture?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Hey man, you're just saying that too kiss ass with some of the cute girly girls who look through these threads! Anyway, whether in marraige or just dating, cheating is more common than true monotony, I mean, monogany. Scientists who study mating strategies argue that we are not wired up for monogamy (i.e., it's unnatural). They argue that monogamy is an artifice of culture. People should just have an agreement and swing - that's what I did last time but this girl won't go for that so I do the best I can and actually, I haven't cheated in over a year and a half. Not bad.
    Come on, the reason culture exists is monagamy.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    hell no i dont cheat cause ive been cheated on before and i know how it feels.
    exactly. cheating is for punks.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    exactly. cheating is for punks.
    Fact. Real men (and women) don't cheat.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    I like to live it up. The world is my oyster. Seize the day!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i dont cheat cause of the general attitude i have towards females and hooking up. i see women as people, not whores, and the ones that truely are whores i try to stay away from cause they are dirty and unfaithful. i also have this bad habit of liking the girl that im hooking up with. i call this a bad habit cause it seems that girls always end up hurting me by playing head games, and saying things that they know damn well they shouldn't be saying to me. fortuneately i have leverage over that sh_t though. girls always get very attatched to me, if i spend enough time with them they eventually fall in love with me.

I have in the past, yes. It all depends on the circumstances usually.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    No I havent. Offcourse Im young and this is my first serious relationship so I cant make any claims that cheaters are weak ect. But right now I cant imagine a situation where I would cheat on my girl. Sex is good, but it aint THAT good. It isnt worth ruining a good thing just for a quick thrill.
    I know that if I cheat the moment I blow my load I would be filled with utter guilt and disgust.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Another thing I noticed:

People give advice/input, and it's shot down each and every time by you with an excuse.

F*ck it then, do what you want......who cares?? Not us.....

It's WHORE not HOAR..............

That's not even a word.

~SC~
    I love you Swole. I despise (sp?) cheaters. If you are in a relationship where swinging is okay then it isn't cheating, is it? I don't think that dude makes any sense. Cheating is not just about sex....you are jacking with trust and loyalty. Everything can be taken from you without your consent except your integrity - Some people have it and some just don't. If they don't have it, I don't think they ever will. It is dishonest, plain and simple. If you don't want to be faithful, then don't be in a relationship then no one can fault you for being a Hoar (ha) I mean Whore.

God what in the hell is wrong with people????????????????????????

No. But I don't really cheat - I outgrew it really. Not only that, my love for my girlfriend has deepened. But she recently broke up with me so I'm single again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "Because you can love and respect your girlfriend and still fall short of being true to your promise."

That is a contradiction in it's own right.

With that kinda attitude you are showing no love or respect for your girlfriend, only what YOU can get at the time. If you had respect you wouldn't be so tempted. People like you make me furious. I'll stop now before I say stuff that will likely get me banned.

naw i cant cheat

I'm not sure who you're talking too but assuming it's me (this is an old thread) I'd like to respond. First, why so angry? Anger tends to lead to not only destructive action but it's self-destructive and it seems to be indicative of losing self-restraint. Wouldn't you agree? And a lack of self-restraint is how cheating happens to begin with. If so, it may be hypocritical, in a way, to get mad at a person for their lack of self-restraint while you yourself are exhibiting the same short coming. I'm hoping we can all show some self-restraint and tolerance on this board and try to understand one another.

That said, I think it is possible to respect your girlfriend and still fall short of being true to the promise. The behavior does not reflect that respect but the respect and love is there nonetheless.

Self-restraint is an index for maturity. But even people who generally have self-restraint may cave in. Why, last night I ate six peanut butter sandwitches but that doesn't mean I don't want to lose bodyfat. I will get superlean dispite falling short in some instances. I may lose the battle and still win the war, sort of speak. Does this make sense?

If you still feel angry I'm hoping you self-reflect and soothe yourself. This is self-mastery and IMO it's very dignified! When I get angry I go right into my deep breathing excersizes and I imagine cradling a distraught baby in my arms. That baby is you and me baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    "Because you can love and respect your girlfriend and still fall short of being true to your promise."

That is a contradiction in it's own right.

With that kinda attitude you are showing no love or respect for your girlfriend, only what YOU can get at the time. If you had respect you wouldn't be so tempted. People like you make me furious. I'll stop now before I say stuff that will likely get me banned.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I love you Swole. I despise (sp?) cheaters. If you are in a relationship where swinging is okay then it isn't cheating, is it? I don't think that dude makes any sense. Cheating is not just about sex....you are jacking with trust and loyalty. Everything can be taken from you without your consent except your integrity - Some people have it and some just don't. If they don't have it, I don't think they ever will. It is dishonest, plain and simple. If you don't want to be faithful, then don't be in a relationship then no one can fault you for being a Hoar (ha) I mean Whore.

God what in the hell is wrong with people????????????????????????
    I agree 100%. I feel people who cheat are insecure. They can't be single and on their own so they keep their girlfriend or boyfriend as a fall back. They go out and **** around and always have someone to come home to.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Two words:

Hell no!

If you got a problem with cheating, you have no buisness being in a "relationship" in the first place. Actually it sounds like you don't know what a real relationship is like.
    I agree.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information