Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well I am cheating with my Avatar !! I have been married twice, this current one for 15 years. I have had sex about 10 times in the last 8 years with my wife beacsue she has lost interest. Lots of reasons for that, but basically we have grown apart. Its a marriage of convenience at the moment, we live in another country and its just too hard to end it right now. I want to fvck, no more no less, so if she wont give it to me I go to somebody who will
    sorry about that pal

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    We all don't share common views and that's ok! I guess it would be kind of boring if we were all like-minded! To each their own.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    No way hosa

biggerisbetter2006 is offline Female Member
    If a guy TRULY loves a girl (despite what he tells her) he will never cheat on her. Thats the bottom line. I would never cheat on anyone. It takes a man to walk out that door before going ahead and getting some action. If it was a women you would marry or cared that much for, you would not risk losing her for some pussy. Its just not worth. In the end, what goes around comes around. You cheat, then the next person you truly care for will prob cheat on your ass and you'll deserve it.

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    exactlly i beleive woman cheat more than men do IMO woman like to stray yeas men do to but men like to always come home to something for the most part, woman i think could care less IMO woman are looking for " IT " and that IT is what ever can help them out and make there life better and that IT is a man
    very true a bitch is a bitch never trust em pissing on hoes..

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I agree 100%. I feel people who cheat are insecure. They can't be single and on their own so they keep their girlfriend or boyfriend as a fall back. They go out and **** around and always have someone to come home to.
    man you are pretty smart man I know tons of guys like that pretty fukced up

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt cheat it has to do with honour and integrity imho(and love obviously),a peice of ass aint worth ruining a relationship for,maybe its cheesy but i want to look in the mirror and look myself in the eye and see a good person looking back,which i couldnt do if id just cheated on my wife.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I dont cheat

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol ill tell you something i saw on that show everybody loves raymond (or whatever the name was)..
    "a mans job is to spread his seed, a womans job is to keep that seed to one crop"
    that means if u cheat its probably ur girlfriends fault

slob is offline Member
    Well I am cheating with my Avatar !! I have been married twice, this current one for 15 years. I have had sex about 10 times in the last 8 years with my wife beacsue she has lost interest. Lots of reasons for that, but basically we have grown apart. Its a marriage of convenience at the moment, we live in another country and its just too hard to end it right now. I want to fvck, no more no less, so if she wont give it to me I go to somebody who will
    mmm
    I could understand that

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerisbetter2006
    If a guy TRULY loves a girl (despite what he tells her) he will never cheat on her. Thats the bottom line. I would never cheat on anyone. It takes a man to walk out that door before going ahead and getting some action. If it was a women you would marry or cared that much for, you would not risk losing her for some pussy. Its just not worth. In the end, what goes around comes around. You cheat, then the next person you truly care for will prob cheat on your ass and you'll deserve it.
    Idealistic over simplification I'm afraid.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    My girlfriend is annoying has hell sometimes, acts like a baby, gets on my nerves but i would never ever cheat on her.

I add my fun with girls when i was pro wrestling from 25 to 28 years old at that time i was single.

I think that's absolutist, black and white thinking. Is it not possible that a man who loves a woman can give into a tempting moment under certain circumstances? You bet it is. I know from experience. It doesn't mean he loves her any less. The behavior isn't loving.

Imagine this situation: You take any man, put him in a situation where a beautiful woman has been working on him over time, insinuating glances, and then in an unguarded moment, she puts herself into his space and then......under the influence of an agressive woman, many men would just cave in. It's his nature to blame, as someone mentioned, he has deep within him a program to spread his seed. The more places he spreads that seed, the higher the likelyhood of his offspring surviving into the future. It's something that's deep within the gene and it's contra-culture and amoral. Yet, in my experience, as I matured and my love for my exgirlfriend deepened I was able to develop a strategy where I'd "blow off" any non-verbal advance in advance. I didn't cheat on her for two years straight so I guess it's possible.
    But one thing for sure, it's not as simple as black and white.

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    Its always fun too look, but if you find a good one theres no need to cheat.

This question of fidelity is clearly emotionally laden. To grasp it, you have to go beyond egocentrism (seeing it strictly from your own values/feelings). From that starting point, one asks, what are people generally doing out there? To what degree are people faithful? In one recent social science article, I read that 60% of woman have cheated in the United States. If so, it's more of the norm than the exception. The thing is, when a post goes up on a board, the people who have cheated are under represented for obvious reasons. Who would admit to it out on an open board? Only DURA does stuff like that. But there are plenty of dudes out there reading this board with a grin and a wink. They choose not to speak up about such discrete matters. Why put yourself up to be publically judged? I assure you, however, it goes down and it goes down often.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Mike.. I believe cheating is wrong but I can't lie...I have done it before. Its funny cause most of the people that have done it prolly read this thread but decided not to post about it. It s kinda like when I was apartment hunting a couple of months ago and using those apartment rating sites...People would only come to post on those site if they had complaints and hated the apt complex...rarely would people come and post the good shit. For the most part people only post the positve aspects...not many people come here (to the lounge) to post that; they have hit their girl, staired at their teamates penis, or spread peanut butter on their balls for their family dog to lick off (Hey it aint cheating cause it was MY dog lol). Even though the internet is anonmyous people have built up a 'rep' here...that they don't wanna ruin. I am guessign alot more folk cheat that have chimed in....

I really don't buy that argument about wanting to spread your seed. I have heard that brought up many times and it ridiculous. We are animals but are rational animals. If that was the case...why would you so 'rationally' wear a condom during your cheating episodes to not get the other chick pregnant, if the intent was to spread your seed? If you can rationally put a condom on you can rationally decide not to bone the other chick.

If you want to look at the biological aspect and say that mongamy aint natural... look at some primitive genus of Homo such as Homo antessor and homo ergaster...they were monogamous and lived in family social settings.

That being said...any girls on here wanna be my 'other chick' and get up on the late night tip, let me know. Gotta be on the down low though...my girl checks my phone
    Last edited by Wrath; 04-23-2006 at 10:48 AM.

Temptation is offline Female Member
    Being cheated on -- hurts.

Hey wrath! Peanut butter on the balls for the dog to lick off? Now that's an idea. I gotta give that a try.......lol.

Yeah, that idea about men spreading their genes via polygamous sexual encounters come from the pundits who study this stuff. I buy into it. As a grad student, I've studied it for years so my over exposure might bias me. It's a part of my imagination and habit of thought.

Anyway, you also talk about biased representation (people only reporting negative stuff about apartments). This is a fundamental problem with polling.
    When a TV station runs a poll, they always have to mention that it's not scientific survey. That's because the people who call in represent a distinct sub-population which limits any generalization made to the general population. That's why those Fox polls are useless. A proper sample is collected through random selection. Furthermore, anonymity has to be guarenteed to the survey respondant for obvious reasons.

I don't think outside of human values that cheating is wrong or right. It just is. But personally, I aspire to be faithful to the girl I love. As I get older it's easier to do, maybe for a number of reasons. My natural testosterone isn't what it used to be. Secondly, maybe I'm developing more principles - becoming more socialized (frankly, my family is a primative bunch). I love my ex-girl friend, for example. The idea of hurting her kills me, and I have hurt her. Secondly, the girl you are with can get hurt. It's just too messy.

About your comment about why a person would irrationally cheat yet rationally put on a condom. Who says that people consistent? The consensus in philosophy and psychology is that people are inherently conflicted, contradictory, and unaware. So, an individual may experience him or herself as consistent or unconflicted but the belief that you truly know yourself is one of the great illusions of the human condition. You can go on Psychlit data base and punch in Wilson 1977 and you'll get an article that centers on how little we know ourselves and how unreliable our self-attributions are. That's humbling to learn.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    im young but from wut i've gathered most people marry, get together out of lust these days.....sex too soon, all the relationship is about.... get bored.... go looking for something new......
    thats not love.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    why have 1 when you can 5 or 10 or 30..... let the girls of the world be your "gf" and its not cheating.... unless your really lookin to settle down, then u wouldn't even think about cheating in the first place.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Good honest talking will solve a lot of things, most people cheat cause at home sex is not good, or boring.

But if you dont talk about it how do you want it to get better.

Thats what i like with my current girlfriend we are not afraid to talk to one another when there is a problem, many times i have to swallow my ego and admit she was right.

I must admit i am 33 and want to settle down.

I wish i had a girlfriend in the first place...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't but would be tempted if she were fine.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i cheated on my girl with some slut bad choice wore a condom still got a gift from slut bag and then gave it to my girl..real story somehow i am still with her and love her to death would never cheat, never should have cheated not worth it

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i have, and so has she, handful of times. both hate that we did it. all stems from insecurity.

cheating is fvcked up.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    i have, and so has she, handful of times. both hate that we did it. all stems from insecurity.

cheating is fvcked up.

for real hands down fvcked up

i_am_canadian is offline Junior Member
    honesty, integrity and respect. Thats what it comes down to. I think that integrity matters more to some people than to others. I am not sure if i have ever been cheated on, i know that i moved away from my girl for 8 months, lived in res, got wasted, partied hard and with all the opportunities i had i NEVER touched another girl. I now live with a female roommate in a basement apt and have never advanced at her after 8 months of living with her, hanging out with her, etc. If i want to fuk a bunch of chicks i will be single then. I dont like the idea of EVER breaking somebodies spirit like that. (i dont even like breaking up with the girl, lol) I dont like to see misery in others because of something I cause that is as frivolous as getting a piece.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_canadian
    honesty, integrity and respect. Thats what it comes down to. I think that integrity matters more to some people than to others. I am not sure if i have ever been cheated on, i know that i moved away from my girl for 8 months, lived in res, got wasted, partied hard and with all the opportunities i had i NEVER touched another girl. I now live with a female roommate in a basement apt and have never advanced at her after 8 months of living with her, hanging out with her, etc. If i want to fuk a bunch of chicks i will be single then. I dont like the idea of EVER breaking somebodies spirit like that. (i dont even like breaking up with the girl, lol) I dont like to see misery in others because of something I cause that is as frivolous as getting a piece.
    Good post. I agree 100%.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_canadian
    if only everyone (myself included) thought like this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i don't cheat becuase i love my girl.
    and i don't do something to anyone (especially people i love) that i know would hurt me if they did it to me. cheating might even top the list.

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    one day it will happen to u.. karmas a bitch
    If or When it does do you think it will bother me because ive been trying to get my Missus in to taking two cocks!!!

Yeah i have cheated loads. there is nothign better than banging a fresh pussy!!!! Then going home to some one you care about. best of both worlds really!

Quote Originally Posted by stee
    If or When it does do you think it will bother me because ive been trying to get my Missus in to taking two cocks!!!

Yeah i have cheated loads. there is nothign better than banging a fresh pussy!!!! Then going home to some one you care about. best of both worlds really!
    LMFAO!

stee is offline Member
    i have one question for her when she does... Can i watch??

Streaker is offline Member
    I have never cheated on a g/f in my life although I get a lot of shit from my girl because most of my friends cheat on their girls all the time. She finds it hard to understand that my friends don't have a problem cheating on girls but I do. Does anyone else have this problem with their girl?

stee is offline Member
    I think it all has to do with how you are institutionlised. In my line of work there use to be a really high divorce rate. but then when you would go out on the pop you would always find a woman who wants you right there right now because of the work we do. so i see alot of my work mates going out and getting tight young pussy. i have had loads just because im a fireman, but that dont make it right. but why fight it.
    personaly im not a strong enough person to cope. but there is a good feeling in telling a fit young peice to fvckoff when she tries it on lol. im kinda twisted like that tho lol.
    but even still were on a stag do to shagaluf a week thursday fvcking 40 of us. one thing tho, what goes on tour stays on tour!!!

45acp is offline Junior Member
    Every single human on this earth who has any kind of sex drive has the capacity to cheat. If you believe that you would never cheat under any circumstances then you are lying to yourself. Some are weak and will cheat under any opportunity. Others are very strong and wind up never cheating. I have dated/been married to my wife for 10 years now, and have never cheated on her. My "point of no return" in cheating (the point in which one cannot say no) is very far away and in just about any situation i can and will say no. However, if Carmen Electra walked into my house right now buttass nekkid and said "45acp i want you right now" then there would be dick flying at her from across the room.

The secret to not cheating on someone you love is to learn to recognize a situation were you may not be able to say no and stay away from it. If you tell yourself you would never do it in a million years under any situation then you may just f**k up one day because you arent prepared. No matter who you are there is some situation lurking out there were you will not be able to say no... it may be rediculous and could possibly never happen, but its possible none the less. You have to know your own limits and learn how to stay away from certain potentials. Dont get into the situation were you have to say no in the first place. If a girl/guy is hot and is flirting with you then back the fawk out of it... dont stand there and flirt back until it escalates into something were you have to make a choice.

Old married guy's 0.02.

Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    I have never cheated on a g/f in my life although I get a lot of shit from my girl because most of my friends cheat on their girls all the time. She finds it hard to understand that my friends don't have a problem cheating on girls but I do. Does anyone else have this problem with their girl?
    I never tell my girlie about my friends cheating for that very reason, she will think "If his friends cheat he probably does too" - you become guilty by association.

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I never tell my girlie about my friends cheating for that very reason, she will think "If his friends cheat he probably does too" - you become guilty by association.
    I make that mistake. we are very close and tell each other nearly everything. thing is now because i have told her "too much"
    she is concerned as to what i will get up to with my mates in spain next week.
    the other week she told me i better keep my dick in my pants when im out there, which if you think about it is kinda a weird thing for a gf to say, wouldnt you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by stee
    I make that mistake. we are very close and tell each other nearly everything. thing is now because i have told her "too much"
    she is concerned as to what i will get up to with my mates in spain next week.
    the other week she told me i better keep my dick in my pants when im out there, which if you think about it is kinda a weird thing for a gf to say, wouldnt you agree?
    Not that weird IMO, not many girlfriends would be happy with their fella going on a spanish stag do with 40 mates.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information