Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Guys with girlfriends, do you cheat?

I don't set out to myself but it's happened a few times. I feel terribly guilty and end up kissing her ass...taking her out...compliments, flowers, all the cliches. One time she even said to me, you are probably doing this out of guilt because you've been naughty!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yes I do. Cheating keeps me sane.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hell no i dont cheat cause ive been cheated on before and i know how it feels.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Two words:

Hell no!

If you got a problem with cheating, you have no buisness being in a "relationship" in the first place. Actually it sounds like you don't know what a real relationship is like.

Hey man, you're just saying that too kiss ass with some of the cute girly girls who look through these threads! Anyway, whether in marraige or just dating, cheating is more common than true monotony, I mean, monogany. Scientists who study mating strategies argue that we are not wired up for monogamy (i.e., it's unnatural). They argue that monogamy is an artifice of culture. People should just have an agreement and swing - that's what I did last time but this girl won't go for that so I do the best I can and actually, I haven't cheated in over a year and a half. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Two words:

Hell no!

If you got a problem with cheating, you have no buisness being in a "relationship" in the first place. Actually it sounds like you don't know what a real relationship is like.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-21-2006 at 03:39 PM.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I have never cheated on any women and won't cause i've been cheated on and it killed me.

That's cool. You must feel proud to have such self-restraint. I admire that.
    If my girlfriend cheated on me, I don't think it would kill me. I don't feel possessive that way. I'm sure there are other people like that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I have never cheated on any women and won't cause i've been cheated on and it killed me.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    one day it will happen to u.. karmas a bitch

Who's to say it hasn't already. It has.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    one day it will happen to u.. karmas a bitch

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    ditto. Its the worst feeling in the world.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Cheating sucks!

If that's true than why is it so common?

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Cheating sucks!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Thats a poor argument bro, cancer and aids are common and im sure you aint gona tell me that means they dont suck!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont know, but why do you have a girlfriend if you cheat on her? Thats not fair to her. Imagine how you would feel if she cheated on you, if you do actually love her. Also, imagine how she would feel if she found out, assuming you guys are very close.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i think woman cheat more then men do !!! fuggin whores !! and O yeah i have cheated before but only on 1 girl and i told her the next day after i did, she was upset but forgave me but it totally f'd up are relationship she always brought it up durning fights

I knew I'd take heat for this one. Mizfit told that I need a hug and may be crazy on another thread. Hey, I'm just being honest. It's almost like a confession. I don't feel good about it although I bet some would assume I'm bragging because I'm oppenly admitting it. It's always been a flaw. I only admit it because I can hide behind this computer screen and it's of little consequence to me if I get flamed for being honest when I'm in anonymity. Anyway, I'd feel terrible if she found out. I wouldn't want to hurt her. I haven't cheated on her in a year and a half because I no longer befriend woman I'm attracted to because I know my limits. But considering how common cheating is, and how the majority of the respondents here are sounding very like saints, I have to wonder why the infedels are so under respresented.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I dont know, but why do you have a girlfriend if you cheat on her? Thats not fair to her. Imagine how you would feel if she cheated on you, if you do actually love her. Also, imagine how she would feel if she found out, assuming you guys are very close.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-21-2006 at 04:06 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    talk to my ex gf..biggest slut i know..in secret of course. Different college relationship her eyes lit up cuz she knew she could do whatever she wanted and I wouldnt find out. Stupid on my part..ill never do that again..

timvds is offline Member
    Touchy subject. I would have to say yes, I have cheated. I have been cheated on as well. Not that two wrongs make a right, just that I know how it feels to be on both ends.

My best friend's girlfriend cheated on him with a girl. He was devastated. I used to goad him saying, "do you really think she's being faithful to you?". I was trying to get him to scoop with me and cheat on her preemptively. I would reason with him that no one is faithful to each other when they are away at school. Too many temptations. My friend was one of the few who wanted to be faithful but his girl wasn't being faithful to him. I turned out to be right about that and he wasted many opportunities on his unfaithful girlfriend.

talk to my ex gf..biggest slut i know..in secret of course. Different college relationship her eyes lit up cuz she knew she could do whatever she wanted and I wouldnt find out. Stupid on my part..ill never do that again..

Thank you! It happens. It would be different if you had children - than again, it doesn't hold alot of people back.

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Touchy subject. I would have to say yes, I have cheated. I have been cheated on as well. Not that two wrongs make a right, just that I know how it feels to be on both ends.

exactly chest

If my girlfriend cheated on me, I don't think it would kill me. I don't feel possessive that way. I'm sure there are other people like that out there.
    and it's not just that it killed me i still wouldn't do it cause that's not the type of person i am or ever want to be.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheating is fo insecure folks.

It is a touchy subject. I put up a gay thread and that too brought on some heat. Some defended gays others seemed hateful. As I defended gays, some reasoned that I must be gay too. It was interesting.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Cheating is fo insecure folks.
    Im sorry Mike, but it is. My ex herself has said so. Not directly..but when Im like "why did u mess around with that guy?" Shes like he was hot and he played tight end for UT and all the girls wanted him..and he picked me.it made me feel so wanted. What a whore. She also messed around w some guy just cuz he used to be the quarterback at Arkansas..which he prolly made up. I was faithful to her the entire time, so dont say its not possible.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Never cheated. Been cheated on, and was used as "the other guy" without my knowledge. I trust my GF more than anyone else, and I expect that she would feel the same way about me.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

"Self-restraint"? No, its called common sense and respect.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

You just don't truly love her!!!!!! If you did...you wouldn't be able to even fathom some other man's hands, caressing her...holding her.....touching her....making love to her.....

You wouldn't....period!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

I disagree with that. Plenty of people who are in loving relationships swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    You just don't truly love her!!!!!! If you did...you wouldn't be able to even fathom some other man's hands, caressing her...holding her.....touching her....making love to her.....

You wouldn't....period!

In order to have respect (as it is expressed in fedility) one must have self-restraint, especially when you are tempted elsewhere. "Common sense", is a phrase that is too general to mean anything. And if it's common than how good can that sense be? Sense what I'm getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    "Self-restraint"? No, its called common sense and respect.

Sorry to hear about that. But don't call her a "hoar." How about some compassion for her vulnerability. We all have some of that. Insecurity can be a cause but do you think prez. Clinton was doing it out of insecurity or is it because sex, in and of itself, just feels good?

Im sorry Mike, but it is. My ex herself has said so. Not directly..but when Im like "why did u mess around with that guy?" Shes like he was hot and he played tight end for UT and all the girls wanted him..and he picked me.it made me feel so wanted. What a whore. She also messed around w some guy just cuz he used to be the quarterback at Arkansas..which he prolly made up. I was faithful to her the entire time, so dont say its not possible.

Mike i can see were your comming from with this thread, i understand what your what your trying to get accross, or trying to you know what im saying !!!!! but just like always people have their veiws im sitting here saying cheat any chance you get i hate cheating i have been cheated on it was never admitted but i know the ho did, but i cheated on her as well multiple times, i was a little younger then but im not much older now and i just figuerd im only gonna get 1 life here on earth and 1 day i'll prolly get married and i wont screw around on my wife, so if i can bang this hott chick a time or two and never see her again then why not ??? it's fun and it feels good its not like im gonna be gatting married anytime soon so F'it and muriloninja i can see you point of veiw as well

talking about self respect and self restraint and i also agree with that but i beleive evreything happens for a reason may it be good or bad or hurt people or not shit happens

I'm feeling you (I think..). I like the view that boils it down to insecurity. Although there are many other reasons people cheat, I know in my case insecurity is probaly involved. I remember seeing this movie, I forget the name of it, but it was about a black family where the father, who is a doctor, cheated because it was a kind of tragic heroism for him. It made him feel significant. The film had a way of making you feel sorry for him, not as in a condenscending pittying way, but in a sense that vulnerability is common to us all. A part of the human condition. Nevertheless, there are plenty of people who probably missed that point and point the finger at the guy and yelled infedel...it's so easy to cast the stone. It's harder to reveal yourself truthfully.

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Mike i can see were your comming from with this thread, i understand what your what your trying to get accross, or trying to you know what im saying !!!!! but just like always people have their veiws im sitting here saying cheat any chance you get i hate cheating i have been cheated on it was never admitted but i know the ho did, but i cheated on her as well multiple times, i was a little younger then but im not much older now and i just figuerd im only gonna get 1 life here on earth and 1 day i'll prolly get married and i wont screw around on my wife, so if i can bang this hott chick a time or two and never see her again then why not ??? it's fun and it feels good its not like im gonna be gatting married anytime soon so F'it and muriloninja i can see you point of veiw as well

talking about self respect and self restraint and i also agree with that but i beleive evreything happens for a reason may it be good or bad or hurt people or not shit happens

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I cheat ALL the time... last night I had fries with my angus burger, and the night before I ate 3 peanut butter chocolate bars with a bag of popcorn. But, don't cheat on my girl... I'm tyin' my balls up with this one... holy shiet, I'm going to suffer from the disease, "onegina"... wish me luck boys!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive seen girls totally give in to temptation. i really dont think it is as hard as they try to make it seem. ive been in situations before when girls have totally thrown themselves at me... as in saying straight up that they want to fu_k me, but if ive got a girlfriend i cant do it cause i care about my girl and i wouldn't want to hurt her. even if she doesn't find out about it, i will still know. i also totally believe in karma... what goes around comes around so if you cheat dont be too surprised when it happens to you.
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 01-21-2006 at 05:36 PM.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well this is a different issue with men than women. With men, we just need a place to put it- do not need to know a womans name or what she likes or thinks about- do the deed, then forget it....women catch feelings when they cheat or cheat for revenge. Not that I have cheated on my wife, but just think that men and women cheat for diferent reasons.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    nawww... not a cheater...

Anything i can get from some skank on the street, I can ask my girl for.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Because morons and immature kids are common as well.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Another thing I noticed:

People give advice/input, and it's shot down each and every time by you with an excuse.

F*ck it then, do what you want......who cares?? Not us.....

It's WHORE not HOAR..............

That's not even a word.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    ive seen girls totally give in to temptation. i really dont think it is as hard as they try to make it seem. ive been in situations before when girls have totally thrown themselves at me... as in saying straight up that they want to fu_k me, but if ive got a girlfriend i cant do it cause if im in a relationship, then i care about the girl and i wouldn't want to hurt her. even if she doesn't find out about it, i will still know. i also totally believe in karma... what goes around comes around so if you cheat dont be too surprised when it happens to you.

exactlly i beleive woman cheat more than men do IMO woman like to stray yeas men do to but men like to always come home to something for the most part, woman i think could care less IMO woman are looking for " IT " and that IT is what ever can help them out and make there life better and that IT is a man

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information