Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Recommend the best 5 bodybuilding books available.

Of course, this is an easy plug for that one that's been promoted. It's a given that that's one of them but what other's would you recommend. Particularly with steroids , I would love to find a book for the general reader who has no background in chemisty (e.g., me). I've read bodyopus - interesting but I wouldn't try those suggestions and I've read the ACE manual which is good general knowlege but I'd like to find out more about how radical bodybuilders do their thing. I've also read Arnold's books.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-21-2006 at 06:10 PM.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone read the ezine, "successful mail order steroids ."

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    I don't know exactly what you want, but I would recomend an Anatomy book.

decadbal is offline Banned
    jay cutlers book is semi decent.. i personally wouldnt buy the book thats being pushed here bc the little boy who wrote it weighs 175lbs and prolly had maybe 1 cycle under his belt... i prefer firsthand knowlegdge, not crap i put together by reading what real users post on a forum.. but thats just me. the nutrition book, protein power is a great read. i doubt youll find a book giving actual inside details from BBers about how they got where they are, bc of heavy usage, synthnol (yea pros use it) and so on, to many negatives for them to post

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca I dont think a book with firsthand exp of steroids would be too useful . for a few reason"

1. I highly doubt one user has tried every single steroid compound available.
    2. Everyone is different, and different users report diff reactions.
    3. Unless the user logged everyday of his experience with a particular drug, it would be hard to have a solid concrete description based on what he remembered.

In regards to hooker, A. roberts whatev you refer to him as, he is one smart fvcker. And to be honest Im a bit jealous that I didnt come up with the idea to compile all the information on these boards and write a book myself.

But anyway to answer mike's question I dont think you can just use one book to get all your info from, but rather a compilation of materials to bring you to one conclusion.

But the book from this website should be decent.
    Last edited by AnabolicAndre; 01-23-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Thread Information