Massacre is offline Senior Member

AHHHHH! I HATE!!!!!!!!!! Chopped & Screwed music

So I was on the net and decided to DL Chamillionaire's greatest hits as I think Chamillionaire's lyrics are out of control. He has incredible potential. Well, I DL the whole entire album and it's all CHOPPED N SCREWED!!!! AHHHH! How the hell do people listen and understand this shit?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I hate that shit too.

Paul Wall's CD has a chopped/screwed CD and I put it in my CD player and though that my CD player was all f*cked up!

I threw that disc out the window doing 80 on Highway 1.

~SC~

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    What I hate is when I download a track only to find that it's the faggot ass edited version, if you have this gay shit on your hard drive at least label it (edit) - why would anyone want edited rap/hip hop anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I hate that shit too.

Paul Wall's CD has a chopped/screwed CD and I put it in my CD player and though that my CD player was all f*cked up!

I threw that disc out the window doing 80 on Highway 1.

~SC~

I would be ****ing pissed. I'm from the south and it seems that the only people that like the C&S shit are people from Texas. I've just always wondered why?

Who wants to listen to something so ****ing slow. I mean, I wouldn't want to listen to it fast either. I just want to here the damn artist's flow normal.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Can't beat the old screwed and chopped versions of still tippin' and u don't know me when cruisin!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree...i HATE anything chopped and screwed its awful

and if you liek you dont know me get the remix with juelz on there he's the man

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Can't beat the old screwed and chopped versions of still tippin' and u don't know me when cruisin!

I've heard it. WACK!

I think the only thing I can stand is when its C&S just slightly but when that shit is super slow. It's like WTF?

Right now I'm listening to Cham flow over Bleek's "IS THAT YOUR BITCH" beat. I can actually understand him.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    I've heard it. WACK!

I think the only thing I can stand is when its C&S just slightly but when that shit is super slow. It's like WTF?

Right now I'm listening to Cham flow over Bleek's "IS THAT YOUR BITCH" beat. I can actually understand him.
    At night cruisin slow with the bass cranked up its gd shit trust me! I don't listen to screwed and chopped any other time, in fact I don't listen to Houston rap unless its a night time cruise.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya wtf? Seems like rappers will make one song..then it will stay out for like a year..and they'll just change it like 5 times. Screwed and Chopped shit, feature someone else in the song and make other changes. Lame if you ask me..come out with a new fvckin song. I know im outnumbered here but thats my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    At night cruisin slow with the bass cranked up its gd shit trust me! I don't listen to screwed and chopped any other time, in fact I don't listen to Houston rap unless its a night time cruise.

I got my car jacked, TV's and rim's stolen so I don't have the luxury to do that at the moment. LOL

I just got my TV's in the mail from the insurance and they found my car a few hours after they stole it. I have all my windows 3% tinted and one new window with no tint. Talk about GHETTO. LOL Since I can't take the traffic I just bring my MP3 player in the car and try not to let anyone see me til my dash arrives in the mail so I can go take it to get fixed and get whole car tinted again.

****ing mission. State Farm sucks. My car got jacked in Oct and it's January and all they've done is send me my indash and my other tv's. GAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    I got my car jacked, TV's and rim's stolen so I don't have the luxury to do that at the moment. LOL

I just got my TV's in the mail from the insurance and they found my car a few hours after they stole it. I have all my windows 3% tinted and one new window with no tint. Talk about GHETTO. LOL Since I can't take the traffic I just bring my MP3 player in the car and try not to let anyone see me til my dash arrives in the mail so I can go take it to get fixed and get whole car tinted again.

****ing mission. State Farm sucks. My car got jacked in Oct and it's January and all they've done is send me my indash and my other tv's. GAY!
    Harsh man, but then again thats what u get for telling everyone u have a bootlegged version of get rich or die trying! U rip G-unit off, they rip u off!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    go out and buy the cd

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i like c&s it hitts my 12"s good.but i am from south,tx everyone listens to it hear

Jakspro is offline Member
    True, some chopped and screwed music isn't worth time, but, there are times when i need some good ole screw, maybe some new OG Ron...

Koopa lyrics are dope, Chamillioniare is sick with it

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    oh yeah... screwed is the s%%t you just have to get it by the right people.. old mike jones paul wall.. dsr

chest6 is offline Banned
    i like songs that have more than 5 words in the entire song. All Mike Jones songs arel ike Who? Mike Jones. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Thread Information