Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Girls with boyfriends: Do you (or have you) cheat(ed)

Yeah, I'd love to see one honest girl out there! One questionnaire says that up to 60% do (or have) cheated so that would mean that there has to be some girls on this board who have done it...do you have the balls to admit it though?

This thread will probably go dead without a response. I can just see the tumbleweed rolling by in this ghost town of a thread.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    This thread will probably go dead without a response. I can just see the tumbleweed rolling by in this ghost town of a thread.
    well if u would of included those who like the same sex you would most likely get a hellofalota responses LOL i know nark and deca would be in here talking about their love lifes!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Well of course your not gonna get a very good response from the females on this board...cause there is only a handful that frequent the Lounge.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive been cheated on by one girl for sure, and probably another 4 or 5 but i dont have any proof. hell, i know lots of girls that cheat... but i also know lots of girls that dont cheat.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    This is just my opinion obviously but i think all girls WILL cheat or any of us for that matter under certain circumstances and settings, i'm friends with a girl who absolutely loved/loves her boyfriend but she was out on a cruise with her friend and had a one night stand and felt soo quilty about it she tried to commit suicide, and he still won't talk to her..

Tiftan090 is offline Junior Member
    Thats as much his fault as hers that she tried to commit suicide. No one should make a woman feel that guilty about a one night stand especially with someone who was already her friend. Its a double standard cause most guys would do it if they thought they wouldn't get caught. I sure have, and it always made me feel better about my gf cause it made me feel like I was in control of my life instead of letting her run it. If she had cheated on me, I would forgive her. The only thing that could have bothered me is if she started liking someone else better than me, and I know this is true cause she was a stripper, so sort of cheating was her job.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiftan090
    Thats as much his fault as hers that she tried to commit suicide. No one should make a woman feel that guilty about a one night stand especially with someone who was already her friend. Its a double standard cause most guys would do it if they thought they wouldn't get caught. I sure have, and it always made me feel better about my gf cause it made me feel like I was in control of my life instead of letting her run it. If she had cheated on me, I would forgive her. The only thing that could have bothered me is if she started liking someone else better than me, and I know this is true cause she was a stripper, so sort of cheating was her job.
    you cheat on girls because it makes you feel better? and you would take her back if she cheated on you? it sounds like you have some self esteem issues.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiftan090

she tried to commit suicide out of self guilt she thought she made a mistake so big that it was worth taking her own life...and i'm with PrairieDawg definately sounds like you have some self esteem issues, i cheat b/c i'm an a$$hole and i LOVE women, but you cheat b/c it makes you feel better? I actually feel terrible afterwards and just want to get out of there and then i am nice to my g/f for a couple months straight, but like i said...i'm an a$$hole

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i would never forgive a girl for cheating on me... NEVER, id hate her for the rest of my life

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Im with you tren I was with one girl drop dead gorgeous and she cheated so **** her, and as for the guy he got his.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    i know hoss has cheated on his boyfriend a few times

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    thats because deca is a hoe

chest6 is offline Banned
    aaahhahah

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    you cheat on girls because it makes you feel better? and you would take her back if she cheated on you? it sounds like you have some self esteem issues.
    no id say he has a good outlook. just because he bones someone else doesnt necessarily mean he loves his woman any less, and he lust love her if he would take her back after cheating. me myself couldnt do this, but props to the dude i say

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Cheaters never prosper.

How can you say that? If you mean cheaters in general never prosper....that has to be wrong. There are plenty of cheaters and they look to me like they are prospering pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Cheaters never prosper.

How can you say that? If you mean cheaters in general never prosper....that has to be wrong. There are plenty of cheaters and they look to me like they are prospering pretty well

Why cheat on your GF/BF? If that is the case then one should just be alone. I have cheated before in the past and will never do it again. You end up hurting someone you love and ultimatly losing character.

Remember it's a small world and the grapevine travels a long way.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    THis is why you gotta take care of your love one, make her happy and select her too.

I am a very average guy, and my girlfriend is a very average women, we both train togheter but are far from looking like that infomercial adds you see on tv LOL.

There are some guys that come on to my girlfriend and she turns them away.

If you go out with an airhead, that is begin for attention from the opposite sex and when you are with her she cannot stop looking around, is 100% set on the way she looks then you might have a good cheater on your hands.

I never cheated on any of my girlfriends, ever and i think its a question of values and principle.

After all if you are gonna cheat why not just break up with the person.

Why cheat? I think it's a matter of libido versus principles. Which is more salient determines which bears the most influence. For those with a less sizeable libido, it's probably easier to be principled and "morally upright." But I don't think these people consider that we are not all equal in libido so it's not an even playing field. If you are profoundly oversexed and you have a history of self-indulgence, maybe your family of origin was not great with delaying immediate gratification; you may not set out to hurt your significant other but if a girl looks over with an insinuating glance - that plants a seed. Gradually, you become friendly, some inconsequential chatter begins, and the unstated communication is louder than the words said and it reads: there's a strong interest and an intense feeling developing. You get to the point of no return and you'd throw your life away on that feeling, that's how strong it can get....like a junkie looking for his/her next heroine fix..nothing else matters. There's an old indian saying about before judging a person you must walk in there maccosins. If you can experience a yearning so deep that it overwhelmes you, than you'd understand. Again, we all experience things differently so it's not sensible to judge others. We're universes apart.

Why cheat on your GF/BF? If that is the case then one should just be alone. I have cheated before in the past and will never do it again. You end up hurting someone you love and ultimatly losing character.

Remember it's a small world and the grapevine travels a long way.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-22-2006 at 01:28 PM.

You say it is a question of values and principle. I think it's a question of drive and opportunity. I've read that physically attractive people tend to cheat more average types because they get more opportunities or more temptations. And when we say "physically attractive" we're not talking about something subjective as the old addage says, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Physical attraction is actually mathematical. Counterintuitive but true. For example, if I randomly select 25 faces from the general population and enter them into a computer which averages those faces out to one composite face, you'd have a highly symmetrical face. High cheek bones, large wide eyes, large lips, strong jaw. That's an "average face." You create a transparency that abstracted and outlined the geometrical planes of that face and place it over any face that any culture considers attractive (e.g., Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Paris Hilton) it would fit perfectly. Symmetrical faces and bodies, the Darwinians believe, represent a good mix of genes. When there's inbreeding, by contrast, you get assymetry - as in prominant features such as a protruding forehead. But symmetrical faces get preferred breading. That idea transfers across species. Butterflies with most symmetrical patterns also get laid the most. If you get more opportunity, you are more tempted, your own nature wants to genetically project itself into the future, a kind of immortality project on the level of the gene....you're gonna wanna mate....mate! That's why nature made it feel so good. Nature wants to project herself into the future. She's got plans.

Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    THis is why you gotta take care of your love one, make her happy and select her too.

I am a very average guy, and my girlfriend is a very average women, we both train togheter but are far from looking like that infomercial adds you see on tv LOL.

There are some guys that come on to my girlfriend and she turns them away.

If you go out with an airhead, that is begin for attention from the opposite sex and when you are with her she cannot stop looking around, is 100% set on the way she looks then you might have a good cheater on your hands.

I never cheated on any of my girlfriends, ever and i think its a question of values and principle.

After all if you are gonna cheat why not just break up with the person.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 01-22-2006 at 01:45 PM.

Why cheat? I think it's a matter of libido versus principles. Which is more salient determines which bears the most influence. For those with a less sizeable libido, it's probably easier to be principled and "morally upright." But I don't think these people consider that we are not all equal in libido so it's not an even playing field. If you are profoundly oversexed and you have a history of self-indulgence, maybe your family of origin was not great with delaying immediate gratification; you may not set out to hurt your significant other but if a girl looks over with an insinuating glance - that plants a seed. Gradually, you become friendly, some inconsequential chatter begins, and the unstated communication is louder than the words said and it reads: there's a strong interest and an intense feeling developing. You get to the point of no return and you'd throw your life away on that feeling, that's how strong it can get....like a junkie looking for his/her next heroine fix..nothing else matters. There's an old indian saying about before judging a person you must walk in there maccosins. If you can experience a yearning so deep that it overwhelmes you, than you'd understand. Again, we all experience things differently so it's not sensible to judge others. We're universes apart.

I am not arguing with you. I was just simply putting in my .02 cents. I have had similiar experiences as you mentioned above. The heat of the moment can be very powerful, However I have learned that I am much better off fighting it rather than rolling with it.

I love women. There are so many beautiful females out there that at times it can seem overwhelming... But I feel that if you are with somebody you should dedicate and commit yourself to them totally and unconditionally.

But all and all I feel you brotha! You can't control your feelings because they are only natural.

The only tempting place for me is the gym. Bally's is kind of like a meat market. People are looking to hook up there. I'm crazy about my girlfriend. She's my best friend. My way of de****g with the gym now is that I simply don't talk to girls. I'm there to train and focus. That makes it easier for me. No problem in over a year and a half.

I am not arguing with you. I was just simply putting in my .02 cents. I have had similiar experiences as you mentioned above. The heat of the moment can be very powerful, However I have learned that I am much better off fighting it rather than rolling with it.

I love women. There are so many beautiful females out there that at times it can seem overwhelming... But I feel that if you are with somebody you should dedicate and commit yourself to them totally and unconditionally.

But all and all I feel you brotha! You can't control your feelings because they are only natural.

The gym is def full of temptation but I find it more along the lines of inspiration and motivation.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Never cheated, never will. I don't do it because i don't want it done to me.

If you cheat your a dick and should not be going out with the person. Nothing more needs to be said. No bullshit excuse will make it sound any more right.

Although I appreciate your conviction, I think that's just to easy (to villify). Why not try to emphasize with those who have weaknesses and faults. Think of one of your own weaknesses and imagine being judged by another person. Ultimately, we're just humans...all too human. Always good to look at yourself honestly before you point the finger. That's what I try to do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Never cheated, never will. I don't do it because i don't want it done to me.

If you cheat your a dick and should not be going out with the person. Nothing more needs to be said. No bullshit excuse will make it sound any more right.

decadbal is offline Banned
    till now, i neve considered the girl i was with, the one i was dating, i just thought of her as the one i sleep with the most.. now i dont mess with anyone cept my girl.. shes the only one, does she cheat, long as i dont find out, i dont care

Blog Entries
    Although I appreciate your conviction, I think that's just to easy (to villify). Why not try to emphasize with those who have weaknesses and faults. Think of one of your own weaknesses and imagine being judged by another person. Ultimately, we're just humans...all too human. Always good to look at yourself honestly before you point the finger. That's what I try to do anyway.
    Just because you have a "weakness" or a "fault" doesn't make the matter any less worse. If a drunk driver killed your girlfriend in a car accident does it make it any less of a crime because he had a drinking problem and couldn't control himself?

You hear words thrown around all the time like respect, truth, character and such but to most they are nothing more then words. To others it’s more then that. I pride myself on knowing that I respect my girlfriend so much that I would NEVER cheat on her. How does she really know that I love her this much? Not by me telling her, but by me showing her. She now sees my true character and understands I feel for her this much. I have to admit there have been PLENTY of times where I could have cheated and never have gotten caught but I still don’t because it all boils down to respect.

I admire your commitement. Any time a person can commit to anything at all you have to admire that because it's not easy to do. But maybe it's easier for you to commit. Again, we're all different as far as libido goes.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Just because you have a "weakness" or a "fault" doesn't make the matter any less worse. If a drunk driver killed your girlfriend in a car accident does it make it any less of a crime because he had a drinking problem and couldn't control himself?

You hear words thrown around all the time like respect, truth, character and such but to most they are nothing more then words. To others it’s more then that. I pride myself on knowing that I respect my girlfriend so much that I would NEVER cheat on her. How does she really know that I love her this much? Not by me telling her, but by me showing her. She now sees my true character and understands I feel for her this much. I have to admit there have been PLENTY of times where I could have cheated and never have gotten caught but I still don’t because it all boils down to respect.

Blog Entries
    I admire your commitement. Any time a person can commit to anything at all you have to admire that because it's not easy to do. But maybe it's easier for you to commit. Again, we're all different as far as libido goes.
    Thank you. I can admit that being totally committed to someone can be hard at times but I feel as though the enjoyment of knowing that person loves you just as much as you love them is something that in the end is worth it.

Instant gratification might come fast but it leaves just as quick.

“Again, we're all different as far as libido goes."
    I can see that point but I still call it how I see. And that my friend is just an excuse.

Thread Information