MADE IN ENGLAND is offline New Member

A litte advice please

I have just started training again after a 3 month break, i have been back training for about 4 weeks now and feel alot better for it. i have just started a course of gear to.

My main problem is i seem to have taken a knock i confidence, i asked the owner who is a real nice guy about my training and what should i concentrate on. So we popped to on side and asked me t take my top off, he gave me some advice and said i dont look to bad but there is areas that lack and advised me.

unfortanatley i am one of guys who hates takin his top off as i am a little paranoid about the way i look anyway.

As i went back into the gym there was the a group of guys just takin the piss saying i do not belong in that gym as i am to skinny. The owner heard this and had words with them.

Ever since then these guys dont insult me to my face but make sly comments or go on the machine/bench when i have finished i make comments about weight etc. My confidence has taken a real bad knock they guys are known as the gym idiots and i get on with everyone else great but it still makes me think am i wasting my time are these guys right as they all look the part?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    oh **** that!! They are obviously insecure about themselves! I know a friend of mine used to do the same to others who looked like they might make quick progress. He would put them down to make himself feel better and try and discourage them! Get an cd, or mp3 player, crank it, workout like u have never before, and follow a diet!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How hard would it be to change gyms ? Or change the time you workout so you arnt there when they are there. You dont need shit like that. What are your stats just out of interest ? And dont be embarrased about it here mate, we are all here to help one another, and if anyone flames you for that they are just as likely to be banned from this board. I am sure we can give you all the encouragement and advice you need.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Seriously...this worked for me in high school...just slap the mother out of em...

You wont get kicked out for slapping someone and they will get real humble REAL QUICK... Dont put up with the inferiors...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn right, the owner already knows they are idiots, if any of them get worse, wait until he isnt backed up by his buddies n go bite his nose off.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    fvck that shit.....if they got nothing good to say obviously they have issues with themselves. Dont worry about them bro....I think a lot of people ehar shit in the gym when they first start working out. Use it as a motivational tool, my workout partner stopped working out with me cuz for the past few months I became inconsistent in the gym and now he doesnt even call me to workout even when I call him. I use it as total motivation to get as big as I possibly can and shit on his head in the gym. Try doing the same.

HI
    bicep 16" chest 46" waist 35" its mainly arms and legs i lack on, they get stronger but never seem to grow. i have fat around the bottom my stomach.
    i love gym i train in so i really dont wat to change, i train after work which is the best time for me

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Seriously...this worked for me in high school...just slap the mother out of em...

You wont get kicked out for slapping someone and they will get real humble REAL QUICK... Dont put up with the inferiors...
    Sounds like they weigh a lot more than him though, so that may backfire

lilKimmy2 is offline Female Member
    wow, do not worry about those guys- they are absolutely ignorant. That sounds like something straight from junior High. Just focus on yourself, you need to learn that you can't control most of your surroundings, the only thing you can control is yourself and how you handle the situations put in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by MADE IN ENGLAND
    HI
    bicep 16" chest 46" waist 35" its mainly arms and legs i lack on, they get stronger but never seem to grow. i have fat around the bottom my stomach.
    i love gym i train in so i really dont wat to change, i train after work which is the best time for me
    Well you arnt exactly small you turkey Thats nothing to be ashamed of. How tall are you ? What do you weigh ? How old are you ? And do you have any idea what your Body Fat % is ?
    Last edited by Kale; 01-22-2006 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Sounds like they weigh a lot more than him though, so that may backfire
    I doubt it...The humans are all mouth...especially these types...

Besides if all else fails he can punch him in the throat and watch as he choaks to death on his own blood...

forgot that bit
    age-26
    weight- 14st 7lb
    height-5ft 11"
    bodyfat not sure i would guess 15 to 20%

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    I doubt it...The humans are all mouth...especially these types...

Besides if all else fails he can punch him in the throat and watch as he choaks to death on his own blood...
    rotflmfao Perfect !!!!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    jus say to them " hey you got somthing to say ? " if not then shut the **** and quit looking at me

Quote Originally Posted by MADE IN ENGLAND
    forgot that bit
    age-26
    weight- 14st 7lb
    height-5ft 11"
    bodyfat not sure i would guess 15 to 20%
    Fvck thats 200lbs if I have done my math right ( I deal in KG here) Thats a damn good base. How long you been working out ? You say you have done or are doing a cycle, tell us about what you are doing. Sorry about all the questions but it will help us to be able to help you

I have trained on and off for about 7 years but never really gave it 100%. I have been back training for about 4 weeks now. prviously i have always let myself down by poor diet as i am a fussy eater, so i went out and got loads of protein powder and meal replacments this time to give it 100%.

Steroid wise i have started taking 200mg deca every 2 weeks, 250mg of testex 250 mon, wed and fri

Well I have to tell you this is the wrong time to juice. I dont think you will get much out of it given you have only been training again for four weeks. Diet is the key to your goals, not juice. And they way you are doing the cycle is not right either. So you are doing a total of 750mg Testex every week and 200mg Deca every two weeks. The Deca is completely useless dosed like that and that is way too much Test for you. When did you start the cycle ?

I started about 2 weeks ago on the advice of the gym owner, he said that the cycle was ideal as it's fast acting so i took his advice

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah the cycle is really bad bro, it really doesnt even make any sense.

unfortanatly i took the advice of this guy who is meant to know the in's and outs of bodybuilding. am i better changing this and if so for wat?

Well to be honest with you I would stop, I think you can get what you want with the right workout routine and the right diet. I dont think you have been on long enough to be really that shutdown so you probably wont need to do PCT if you stop now. How about you post up your Diet, everything you eat in a day and your workout routine and lets see if we can sort that out. Give that three or four months and then see what happens from there

Yes...lets see what you take in...no juice...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Who gives a flying f*ck what other people think!!

Man, I tell ya, u are gonna have to let that shit go. To let that affect YOUR life is crazy.

Don't give them that power, then they win. Just be silent and prove them all totally wrong and do your thing.

Believe me, I know of where I speak.

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Welcome bro. All you need to do is ignore them and they will soon get bored.

It looks like you need some serious help with your diet and use of AAS.

hey man,

hit me up with an email - [email protected]

im living in liverpool at the minute anyway for uni. talk to u soon man, and welcome to the board, this place is immense!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Who gives a flying f*ck what other people think!!

Man, I tell ya, u are gonna have to let that shit go. To let that affect YOUR life is crazy.

Don't give them that power, then they win. Just be silent and prove them all totally wrong and do your thing.

Believe me, I know of where I speak.

~SC~
    great advice swole

**** them mate if thay are that sad thay get kick's out of taking the piss out of someone who's is trying to better themselve's there just a bunch of loser's

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    your confidence is where it all starts. i lift with a guy that has very little, and thus, he doesn't really believe in himself. so when he goes to train...it really shows...and also explains why he hasn't gained a lot of weight at all.

you know you're in the gym for a reason. you know what needs to be done, and hopefully you know what it takes to get there. ignore the other losers, they didn't start out huge. keep focused, ignore them, and when you get close to your goals...piss on them...but keep a good attitude. don't ever, ever doubt yourself. its all or nothing. eat it up.

Thread Information