decadbal is offline Banned

stayingstacked... this is for u..haha

hahaha i cant believe it when i saw it..

www.naafa.org

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    jesus christ. I dont remember if it was our board or bolex that had a "war" with that board. A few meatheds went over there and tried to tell em how to lose weight. But giving advice on how to lose weight was against the rules. So the meatheads got pissed and started spaming the hell out of that board.

Some of the posts in the naafa forum is truly disgusting. Like someone talking about fungus betwen fat rolls. and ass whipe aid. god damn.

NAAFA'S OFFICIAL POSITION:

The National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance asserts that individual fitness can be achieved despite a relatively high ratio of fat-to-lean body mass and affirms that fitness is a desirable and attainable goal for most fat people. Different physiques and levels of fitness are appropriate for different people. NAAFA demands that fat people have the opportunity to become fit in an environment safe from prejudice and harassment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NAAFA ADVOCATES:
    That the President's Council on Physical Fitness delete the ratio of fat-to-lean body mass from its definition of fitness.

That fitness professionals become better educated on the psychological, physiological, and sociological factors affecting weight and health so that they can develop optimum fitness programs tailored specifically for fat people, with goals unrelated to weight loss.

That fat people be trained to lead fitness classes and serve as role models for health and fitness regardless of size.

That fat people have equal access to fitness and exercise facilities in an environment free from ridicule and derogatory comments by staff or patrons.

That exercise programs encourage fat clients to attain an increased level of fitness and well-being rather than emphasizing weight loss or unrealistic levels of physical performance or appearance.

That exercise equipment and apparel be manufactured and made available which would allow fat people to pursue fitness goals safely, efficiently, and comfortably.

That fat people increase physical activities slowly, choose enjoyable activities, and be motivated by inner goals and interests.
    I dont hate on people often but that site makes my blood boil-

Someone should ask them why there are so few obese aerobic leaders

or why there are no obese olympic athletes(except weightlifting offcourse ) if beeing a hog isnt negative to health and performance

i just cant believe someone would even wanna join that, much less advertise

deca lets start a fundraise to collect money for genetic research to make obese people able to live in the sea.......

and then send the norweigan whale hunters on em

I promise that was the first and last joke Il make in this thread

thats to funny man.. i have little respect for a guy who has to learn to wipe his ass bc hes far to fat... its like the complete opposite of ronnie coleman, who has trouble bc his lats are ginormus

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    hottys!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    ^^ Lmao

i think the one on the left has no teeth... she must eat a ton of apple sauce everyday if she has no teef

the fact that they have fat ppl conventions where they sit their fat asses down and play board games boggles my mind

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    hottys!

damn who can not consider that HOT AS HELL. I think Im gonna go on a mcdonald bulker so I can have a slim chanse to catch a honey like that.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha this thread is rather amusing to say the least. i say: let the fat buggers be fat, but dont let them sit on your face

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    hahaha this thread is rather amusing to say the least. i say: let the fat buggers be fat, but dont let them sit on your face
    lol, they might use biological warfare on u if uknow what i mean

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    fat people rule!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Never slam a **** that weighs more than you can bench press.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    In the spirit of humor...

My mamma is so fat, she goes to a resturant, looks at the menu and says "okay!"

My mamma is so fat, when she wears a yellow raincoat, people yell, "Taxi!"

Well, what in Sam ****ing hell is this shit!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to be kidding me, this is a club, or organization to help society accept disgusting tubs of ****ing lards, with no self control. These fat cocksuckers feel they need to spread their sweaty asses and reach out to the general public so we can accept them? It'll be a cold day in hell b4 I ever enjoy the company of a fat ****er. I dont like them because #1- they smell and constantly sweat #2- They get in my way and walk too damn slow #3- they all have Looney Tunes T-shirts and tats, and the Looney tunes are ****ing stupid for a grown person to be obsessed with. #4- they all drive piece of shit old Ford Tempo's, and Tercells, or old probes or late 80's early 90's thunderbirds which are falling apart all over the ****ing road and usually dragging a tailpipe. #5- they take advantage of food banks and churches to get what they need to feed their fat asses. The church is for people in need, not disgusting assholes w/ no self control and not enough $$ flow to fuel their fat ass. #6- people like Jarred Froggle are looked at like heroes, when in reality they are still sacks of shit who can only walk, and Subway lets Clay Henry go b/ he started lifting weights and looking in shape, and it doesnt represent what an American sack of shit should look like they thought.#7- They take longer to finish a sentence b/ their fat ass runs short on breath all the time. #8- I have to dig through a bunch of shit that is 40-60 in the waist b4 I can find my 34's, it gets old really fast. #9- They constantly want everybody to feel sorry for them and their disgusting body. #10- They raise their kids to grow up to be just like them, ugly ,disgusting ,fat fornicating pieces of worthless shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So those are my reasons, and whoever doesnt like them can eat a dick

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI

My mamma is so fat, when she wears a yellow raincoat, people yell, "Taxi!"

lmao!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well, what in Sam ****ing hell is this shit!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to be kidding me, this is a club, or organization to help society accept disgusting tubs of ****ing lards, with no self control. These fat cocksuckers feel they need to spread their sweaty asses and reach out to the general public so we can accept them? It'll be a cold day in hell b4 I ever enjoy the company of a fat ****er. I dont like them because #1- they smell and constantly sweat #2- They get in my way and walk too damn slow #3- they all have Looney Tunes T-shirts and tats, and the Looney tunes are ****ing stupid for a grown person to be obsessed with. #4- they all drive piece of shit old Ford Tempo's, and Tercells, or old probes or late 80's early 90's thunderbirds which are falling apart all over the ****ing road and usually dragging a tailpipe. #5- they take advantage of food banks and churches to get what they need to feed their fat asses. The church is for people in need, not disgusting assholes w/ no self control and not enough $$ flow to fuel their fat ass. #6- people like Jarred Froggle are looked at like heroes, when in reality they are still sacks of shit who can only walk, and Subway lets Clay Henry go b/ he started lifting weights and looking in shape, and it doesnt represent what an American sack of shit should look like they thought.#7- They take longer to finish a sentence b/ their fat ass runs short on breath all the time. #8- I have to dig through a bunch of shit that is 40-60 in the waist b4 I can find my 34's, it gets old really fast. #9- They constantly want everybody to feel sorry for them and their disgusting body. #10- They raise their kids to grow up to be just like them, ugly ,disgusting ,fat fornicating pieces of worthless shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So those are my reasons, and whoever doesnt like them can eat a dick

LMFAO!

TADOLFI is offline Member
    You're just crackin yourself up today, aren't you?

Have to say - I was laughing too!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked

There was a subway commercial on with Jared as I was reading the part about Jared. And it's creepy how right you are about the looney toons tatoo thing, wtf is up with that

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    That site makes me sick...fat farking lazy no good for nothing twinkie eating bon bon smokin hog belly's.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Never slam a **** that weighs more than you can bench press.

That is kinda of a bad idea for some, for example i bench 405 for 4 reps without a spot so in theory i can get on some fat tub 'o' crap as long as she is around 400lbs.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    ....fat people should be banned from fast food. and if they collect welfare, they should be required to visit a gym every day. if they don't collect welfare, they should join a gym anyways...and stop supporting tv evangilists...

Thread Information