VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member

sex and testosterone

does sex lower your testosterone level? is so how long does it take to get back, or a better question might be does it have an effect on your workouts

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard that before... I don't think it's worth giving up though. I'll just add another 100mg a week just in case!

olb33 is offline New Member
    test is acutally raised after sex because your body is low it goes into super production. I have researched this and also have read studies it is acutally good to bash the bishop or have sex before you work out. Yeah it makes you tired but it is the equivilent of drinking 50 g of protein right after a lift your body is primed and ready to go.
    BEside who the fuck is gonna give up sex

BigD is offline Associate Member
    That's the same question I asked a long time ago.

No it doesn't lower your test levels.

To even better answer your question do a search for both question, they have been asked before.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    OK here's my question. In your left hand you have an absolutel BABE dying for it (My wife) and in the other, a bunch of sweaty guys banging iron. It's a kind of 'good devil, bad devil' situation.
    I'll go for the BABE anyday over the gym.

But to be serious for a moment. To me it doesn't matter a damn. I'm married to an extremly sexy lady and I'll NEVER reject her advance's for a workout. And it don't matter a damn after the sex, I always have an excellent workout after wards. Indeed sometimes it's more intense as I'm looking forward to a return visit.

bouncer

thanx for the responses, but it seemed to me that it lowerd it, example, i would have sex before i would have morning runing, it was intense runing in the early morning at 6:00, i dont know if it was from lack of sleep but i would get atleast 6 hrs of sleep. anyway when i did have sex i felt my preformance in the execrises wernt as good as they usally are. thats why i asked, i guess another question would be is there a maximum time for testosterone equillibrium (sleep that is)

the morning running if for football, have to be done

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I don't mind getting laid before a workout. I'm always paranoid it'll mess with my energy levels but never has except for maybe once or twice. I say hit it if ya got it whenever ya got it.

Peace

Thread Information