Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Massacre is offline Senior Member

We ALL have GYM SOAPS...tell us yours!

This thread was REQUESTED by BEERBARON!

I have a few.......I'll start with I used to date a chick manager at my old gym. She lived in my neighborhood. I mean, like walking distance close. Anyways, we started talking at the gym. One thing led to another and we boned and started dating. Fantastic right? SURE!

She wanted more, I didn't. She told everyone we were dating. I denied it. Why? I just didn't wanna get involved. She was a MAJOR HOTTIE. Everyone was after her at the gym and there I was. Had her and it was W/E to me. Well, it didn't work out because I was having issues. So everyday I had to go to the gym and look at her at the front desk. She would give me the hard face and tell all my boys that i was a ****ing asshole. They would laugh, so would I. LOL.

She was a nice girl but she was psycho. Since she wanted to move so fast I had to drop her. I wasn't ready. So......... at the gym I would leave my keys in the front and every ****ing day I would have a note attatched to my keys that said "ASSHOLE" "DICKHEAD" ECT ECT. It was hilarious I can't lie.........but in the back of all those ASSHOLES and DICKHEADS I always got the "CALL ME <3."

I remember I had her # saved down as "PSYCHO." She quit...I missed her. LOL

I got back with my EX, that didn't work out so I called PSYCHO again and she had gotten FAT and I got the **** out of dodge. I tried calling her again a few months later cause I figured I was just being stupid and I could get her back into shape. She hates me now and never returned my CALL.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    thats ****ing classic bro...

Like i said, im sure dude's been banging preggo chick for a few months before she was preggo. If the kid comes out holding a syringe and drinking winny, we'll know its his. She's a cool chick, had it kinda hard, and her husband is a prick, so i dont feel bad for him, but damn...

But, before the whole preggo thing... she was a 10 for sure... been training 13 years.

The kid bonin' her tho, he's just a lost puppydog poor dumb ****.

Im sure theres more, i just cant think of them.

I have plenty of more DRAMA RAMA at the gym. I just want more people to participate before I get into it.

You guys suck and you're nosey. 15 views and nobody else can post. I'm gonna delete this thread tomarrow.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had sex in the sauna.... With the juice bar girl, wooooo hoooooo.

The sex was hot and good cause it was in a sauna, but she was the worst effing kisser horrible. So when I came in the next day I had a shake made for me. Fantastic right.... wrong she wanted more I took the shake and told her I was seeing someone, even though I wasnt. so she decided to post a picture of me on the bulletin board with asshole of the week underneath.

I told the gym owner who I was friends with she was ste****g money from the register, and she got fired. I win

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i use irish spring soap at my gym

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea you're not fully clean till your zest fully clean.

LOL! NICE!

So you had sex in the sauna during gym hours?

chest6 is offline Banned
    maybe not gym soap but....holy shit everyone here is juicing like crazy and it is pissing me off. 2 kids today were talking and one kid was like "IM gonna get on this stuff called tren ...you dont have to take clomid for it" I bursted out laughing. Kinna off topic but i thought it was pretty funny..

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    im with chest6....same shit be happenin here.... all these kids walkin round n wife beatas and its winta! i b sportin my sweatshirt

chest6 is offline Banned
    exactly! The gym was packed today it took forever..

decadbal is offline Banned
    i dont talk to anyone at my gym.. the yoga girl id def let her mistreat me, but other than that, i go there for one purpose

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i dont talk to anyone at my gym.. the yoga girl id def let her mistreat me, but other than that, i go there for one purpose

Exactly, i go there to work..the rest of the world can **** off for 1.5 hours for all i care.

I might stare a nice woman down in between sets but i never chat with anybody...ever.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I met this girl Erinn when I first started lifting when I was 16 at my gym, and things went good for a month, then we stopped talking, but we secretly love eachother but will never tell eachother that, and now she has a bf and i just wanna plow her like farmer and i gotta see her in the gym every weekend or whenever we are on break

the end

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    <----rofl

i met my girl in the gym. But it was pretty simple and not really a soap.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    maybe not gym soap but....holy shit everyone here is juicing like crazy and it is pissing me off. 2 kids today were talking and one kid was like "IM gonna get on this stuff called tren...you dont have to take clomid for it" I bursted out laughing. Kinna off topic but i thought it was pretty funny..
    wanna hear somethin even more funny...one of my buddies said he was getting 200 dbols for a cycle...i advised against it but hes gonna do what hes gonna do...he told me he paid $200 for something twice as good...little brown capsules

i told him to ask the kid wat it was he bought because he had no idea and he said "theyre deca durabolin capsules" hahahahahha wat does everyone think he really got? some trib maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    im with chest6....same shit be happenin here.... all these kids walkin round n wife beatas and its winta! i b sportin my sweatshirt

LOL@ KIDS calling other guys his age "KIDS."

Barlow, you're "MR. WIFE BEATER" 2006 so shut up. Just look at your avatar pansy.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    i met my girl in the gym. But it was pretty simple and not really a soap.
    did you just start bs'ing with her? i find it hard to talk to gals in the gym.

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    I decided that I needed some extra guidance at the gym so I hired a Personal Trainer. I picked a female so there would be no distractions and so hubby wouldn't get his boxers in a bunch. Good call, right? Wrong. After about 5 sessions I am sure she is hitting on me. We are doing abs and she tells me that she can make me orgasm right then and there without touching me. Hmm...I laugh it off. Next session she is pushing my hair out of my face as I lift and eye freaking me. Time for my measurements. You all know how this goes, you rasie your arms and the tape goes across your chest. Well...her hands lingered a very long time on my breasts and she was pressed up against me from behind..I guess to get an accurate measurement. My hubby is like "yeah, schedule and appointment so I can watch!" He is kidding of course, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    did you just start bs'ing with her? i find it hard to talk to gals in the gym.
    I asked her to spot me... things kinda went from there... its a wierd story. I had a gf when I met her. Left her for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    I decided that I needed some extra guidance at the gym so I hired a Personal Trainer. I picked a female so there would be no distractions and so hubby wouldn't get his boxers in a bunch. Good call, right? Wrong. After about 5 sessions I am sure she is hitting on me. We are doing abs and she tells me that she can make me orgasm right then and there without touching me. Hmm...I laugh it off. Next session she is pushing my hair out of my face as I lift and eye freaking me. Time for my measurements. You all know how this goes, you rasie your arms and the tape goes across your chest. Well...her hands lingered a very long time on my breasts and she was pressed up against me from behind..I guess to get an accurate measurement. My hubby is like "yeah, schedule and appointment so I can watch!" He is kidding of course, right?

LMFAO.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Lucky girl Was she hot?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

i wish i was there to see that

chest6 is offline Banned
    ahh i wanna see that too!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Just had to get in on this one too That's hot, unless she was ugly. (hubby may not be kidding, if she was hot I'd invite her over )

hoss827 is offline Banned
    OK OK beat this.......

There was this hottie from the gym I met...like 5'3 and 100 pounds. Hot as hell, cute blonde...nice body, real sweet.....AND she put out.

Anyways.....had her come by my party that night, she was trashed.....all over me, and my boys ( I didnt mind shes just a meat puppet to me) anyway I go to the bathroom finish taking a piss...she walks in, grabs my dick and I tell her i'm gonna slam her right there.

She slaps me, goes "What the fu ck...what do you think I am?!" and leaves the bathroom, all over my guys im just like wow....shes nuts.

THEN--when we all crashed at 330, this chick gets on top of me, and wakes me up.....She says, "If you dont eat me out, i'm going to tell everyone you raped me." WTF?!!??! I look at her and say "Uh, its my word against yours. This is my house, and you were on every guy here tonight. Get the **** out you crazy whore." and shes like BUT I WAS JUST KIDDING! Im like riiiiight.....psychos.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    im down to see that too .... time for measurements hun ...

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    i can honestly say i have no gym soaps, dont think i ever have...the gym is my place to concentrate on training, either alone or with friends..i try my best to keep all the bs at the door

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    OK OK beat this.......

There was this hottie from the gym I met...like 5'3 and 100 pounds. Hot as hell, cute blonde...nice body, real sweet.....AND she put out.

Anyways.....had her come by my party that night, she was trashed.....all over me, and my boys ( I didnt mind shes just a meat puppet to me) anyway I go to the bathroom finish taking a piss...she walks in, grabs my dick and I tell her i'm gonna slam her right there.

She slaps me, goes "What the fu ck...what do you think I am?!" and leaves the bathroom, all over my guys im just like wow....shes nuts.

THEN--when we all crashed at 330, this chick gets on top of me, and wakes me up.....She says, "If you dont eat me out, i'm going to tell everyone you raped me." WTF?!!??! I look at her and say "Uh, its my word against yours. This is my house, and you were on every guy here tonight. Get the **** out you crazy whore." and shes like BUT I WAS JUST KIDDING! Im like riiiiight.....psychos.
    dude thats some fvcked up shit ... lol .... kick her ass the fvck out of the house

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    dude thats some fvcked up shit ... lol .... kick her ass the fvck out of the house
    Crazy biatch......I still see her around and she'll wave. I just give her this type of stare...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i plead the 5th

I try not to talk to anyone.. doesn't always work out though.. but i don't remember anyones name.. which is alway good.. because u can't ask someones name over again and "cutie" don't cut it

OK OK beat this.......

LMFAO! Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    i plead the 5th

I try not to talk to anyone.. doesn't always work out though.. but i don't remember anyones name.. which is alway good.. because u can't ask someones name over again and "cutie" don't cut it

We'll have our own story soon pumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    We'll have our own story soon pumpkin.
    thata boy

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Lucky girl Was she hot?
    She looks very good and she competes in local fitness shows which is why I wanted her to train me. The guys in the gym were loving it, I was doing deadlifts and she is standing beside me real close and she would put her hand on my azz and say "do you feel it there?" umm yeah, I feel YOUR hand on my AZZ!!! And when she would stretch me out after legs she would basically lay on top of me to stretch my ham out, at first I am like, hmm this is a new way to do this, then for some crazy reason Jenna Jameson flashes in my head and I am like, wtf? So....what am I supposed to do now. I still have sessions left.
    Khrisi

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    She looks very good and she competes in local fitness shows which is why I wanted her to train me. The guys in the gym were loving it, I was doing deadlifts and she is standing beside me real close and she would put her hand on my azz and say "do you feel it there?" umm yeah, I feel YOUR hand on my AZZ!!! And when she would stretch me out after legs she would basically lay on top of me to stretch my ham out, at first I am like, hmm this is a new way to do this, then for some crazy reason Jenna Jameson flashes in my head and I am like, wtf? So....what am I supposed to do now. I still have sessions left.
    Khrisi
    Tell your husband you want a three-some. Or tell your husband you want her alone, but you'll let him watch. Of course, if you have kids, NONE of that should happen.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    OK OK beat this.......

"bitch your not a lobster, get the **** out of my house"

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Tell your husband you want a three-some. Or tell your husband you want her alone, but you'll let him watch. Of course, if you have kids, NONE of that should happen.

no, no, no....I DON'T want a threesome with her! Besides, hubby is in Iraq so no fun for me until he gets home.
    Khrisi

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Khrisi
    ROFL jenna jameson
    lmao...........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information