Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry I got robbed last night!

WTF...I was walking home from an Irish Pub off Milwaukee Ave (Mulligans for all you chicagoins) back to this girl's apt after buying batteries for an inflatable bed at the grocery store (don't ask), and this guy stepped out from behind a dumpster in an alley and robbed me!

He had his hand in his pocket pointing at me and told me not to move, and demanded all my money. I had all my money in my sock, as this kind of thing has happened to me before, and told him all I was was this 16 bucks left over from my battery purchase. So instead he took (he demanded, I gave) my Kenneth Cole watch and all the money I had on me and ran.

This little mofo was MAYBE 120lbs soaking wet and probably 5'8. If he had been stupid enough to take his hand out of his pocket to grab something on me I could have beat him within an inch of his life, but I just did not wanna get shot! What do you think all, would you have lunged at this junkie ass piece of sh!t? Either way, my ass got

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    how far away from him were u ??? ...... u maybe couldve tried something short and sweet, kinda like a quick stunner ..... but .... you didnt get hurt so thats the best possible outcome .... ur health is more important than ur watch

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    good choice bro,

it's not worth your life, fvck'em

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    in this situation you have to be content that A) you walked away unhurt and B) karma will catch up with that weasel...

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    definately good decision. 16 bucks and a watch. BFD. At least you lived to tell about it. Fvck that little p.o.s. You'll see his little crack smokin ass one day when there's some daylight. Then ATTACK.
    Glad you're allright bro!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    in this situation you have to be content that A) you walked away unhurt and B) karma will catch up with that weasel...
    good point... better safe than sorry.... Tell insurance you had a rolex and a set of Taylor Made golf clubs in your pocket... Don't forget the winning lottery ticket... You'll have your money in no time!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    im glad you didn't get shot bro. fu_k that bitch ass crack head. if hes deep in the game of drugs than hel probably use a dirty needle and get aids or hepatitis... at least i hope so.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    been there before. I got robbed by a bunch of dominicans a year or two ago. Pistol whipped and knocked to the ground. I made a thread on it a while back. Not worth doing anything stupid.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I got robbed one night too, it was 100am and i was walking down the far end of 5th which is a real busy street in pittsburgh, anyway he came up behind me lifted my shirt put the steel to my back, and took my walet and my FVCKING BASEBALL CAP. I was never happier to be home that night.

Hahahaha, I'm no longer that pissed about it because all of you on here have such colorful and unique responses, I'm sitting here laughing my balls off!

Thanks for your support guys, I am lucky I got away with my life, even if that little prick possibly did fool me into thinking he had a gun.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    been there before. I got robbed by a bunch of dominicans a year or two ago. Pistol whipped and knocked to the ground. I made a thread on it a while back. Not worth doing anything stupid.
    I remember that......damn you were shitty at all dominicans for awhile I bet .

damn, id rather get shot in the head than in the spine

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Holy crap that's crazy! Where did this happen?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I remember that......damn you were shitty at all dominicans for awhile I bet .
    hey ... just cause there are a few rotten ones out there dont mean u gotta hate on all of us

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Yeah good choice, He was probably packin a pint though....LMAO

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Holy crap that's crazy! Where did this happen?

It happened in the bronx at night. They put a gun right up to my head and demanded money and as luck turns out I didnt have any. The just clocked me with the gun and I fell down to humor them and they pointed it as if he was gonna shoot and I just kept blocking the barrel with my foot hoping if he shot me it would slow down the bullet enough that it wouldnt really do damage to my body if it went through the foot. He didnt and ran off with his boy. It happened in a matter of 15 seconds from start to finish.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    ego and a bit of money isnt worth gettin killed bro, gd decision!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    You did all you could do, it will suck for awhile thinking what you could of done and then you will be glad you did what you "really" did instead of what some will tell you you "should of done". (I am liscensed concealed carry, so I would of "center massed him" into the next world w/ the glock 23 .40" )
    But chicago hates gun owners.

P.s. why are you guys walking home late at night

This stuff never happens to me yet I never get to have any fun, oh well there's always tomorrow

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    damn bro sorry to here that shit and i think you did the correct thing cause u never know what could of happened

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    I got smacked over the head with a 2x4 and then worked over pretty good by about 4-5 guys.

it was a very humbling moment

p.s. visited chicago, loved the city (navy peir, water taxis etc.) it just looks like ill a noy will be the last to get concealed carry, Kick out the idiots in charge and the city would be the greatest

Look at it like this, if your pretty decent size and he was only like 120 lbs. then he probably really had a gun. What kind of 120 lb jackass would step to somebody who bodybuilds w/ only their finger in their pocket?? You did right

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    I got smacked over the head with a 2x4 and then worked over pretty good by about 4-5 guys.

it was a very humbling moment
    When I was 14 I was jumped by two 18 yr. olds on meth and got kicked punched etc., just kept getting up (didn't feel anything, but couldn't move the next day ) took me awhile to figure what the hell they were doing

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Look at it like this, if your pretty decent size and he was only like 120 lbs. then he probably really had a gun. What kind of 120 lb jackass would step to somebody who bodybuilds w/ only their finger in their pocket?? You did right

Crack addicts needing a fix, still did the right thing (no gun on you)

glock 23... now thats what im talkin about. bitch slap the life out of him with a holowtip through the throte

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    glock 23... now thats what im talkin about. bitch slap the life out of him with a holowtip through the throte
    Center mass is best, easiest to hit under stress and will do more damage

robber+glock+155gr. hydra shocks=one less prick in the gene pool

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Center mass is best, easiest to hit under stress and will do more damage

robber+glock+155gr. hydra shocks=one less prick in the gene pool
    Yea, I woulda double tapped him in the chest, and loved it! LOL
    Yea I carry a glock 23 too...gotta love that CCW!

Nah, you did the right thing bro...I woulda given him my money too! But I woulda cappped the shit out of his ass when he turned around to run.

vdguy is offline New Member
    well, he probably needed the money more than you did....
    just think of it like that

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    I don't know how those ****ers gamble with their life like that. What if you would've been carrying? You basically have the right (at least down here in FL) to smoke his ass.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Pussy, you should have kicked his ass.. Oh wait HE had the gun.. wait never mind.

Bro you made the right choice, he probably did not have any thing in his pocket but you never know. I once had a gun pulled on me it was real a 357 and this guy was wanting to shoot me.. the scary part was he was not robbing me he thought I was dumping a stolen car (years ago I delivered rental cars) I was turning around and got stuck so I unloaded the car to get turned around.. Anyway I thought about trying to grab the gun but after some yes sirs and no sirs he put the gun down.. I kicked myself all day thinking I should have kicked the crap out of him but the whole time I thought about my fiancé' (at the time, my wife now) and I KNEW I made the right choice.

Maybe you will see this guy again and you can beat his ass and take his nice new watch.

Oldman

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vdguy
    well, he probably needed the money more than you did....
    just think of it like that

very true look how small he was.. maybe he needed some Anavar or something.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    I don't know how those ****ers gamble with their life like that. What if you would've been carrying? You basically have the right (at least down here in FL) to smoke his ass.

Chicago may never get it, but who knows? my state passed it then it got delayed over and over, then counties pulled their shit too Had to get certified and take hours of class room and range time.
    Love my glock 23 and 26 (9mm w/ +p 124gr.) (had many glocks, but like these the best) puts an end to the bs of being robbed or murdered like cows going to slaughter.

i wish i could get a ccw permit, but i live in cali so i doubt thats gonna happen. id love to carry my glock 30 with me, but here in cali its a felony to do that, so i only do it if i feel that i need to.

pump_hungry is offline Junior Member
    that sucks, man. sorry, but better safe than sorry.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    I'm not far from chicago....
    i bet he will be by the dumpster again some other night stakin it out...
    LETS ROLL........
    i got the spiked club.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Shit, i would busted a cap in that fools ass....this is why you should have a carry permit. Farker would think twice doin that shit again if he was able after i busted a .45 up in his ass.

assuming he lived through it. a .45 has alot of knockdown power

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Chicago may never get it, but who knows? my state passed it then it got delayed over and over, then counties pulled their shit too Had to get certified and take hours of class room and range time.
    Love my glock 23 and 26 (9mm w/ +p 124gr.) (had many glocks, but like these the best) puts an end to the bs of being robbed or murdered like cows going to slaughter.
    Yea that sucks, I am in georgia, and it is actually kinda scary how easy it is to get your CCW....kinda makes me uneasy. I jsut went to the courthouse and payed about a total of 50 bucks for various fees. Filled out a form asking various questions about your lifestyle and previous criminal acts (if any) etc etc and got fingerprinted....4 months later Wham my shit was in my mailbox

bro fk those punks man but don't be dumb, you gotta look at the bigger picture sometimes and not allow your pride to cloud your decision. if the dude was unarmed, destroy him, but you never can truly know...

ive never been robbed at gunpoint, but a jelous boyfriend of some girl i knew pulled a 12 guage shotgun on me, and his boy had a .380 revolver too. that kid is such a chicken sh_t bitchmade motherfu_ker. he doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger, so i have no idea what he was thinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information