Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

White girl gets owned (by police)

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    that is so fu_ked up. i wonder if that cop feels like more of a man for overpowering and injuring a female?

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    that is so fu_ked up. i wonder if that cop feels like more of a man for overpowering and injuring a female?
    whatever, women should be treated just like men.

to an extent. personally i would never want to hurt something as beautiful as a woman. dont get me wrong, if a girl punched me in the face or something, id pin her down, but i wouldn't hit her back.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, she got the snot beat out of her.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    respect the authority

biaaaaaaaatch !!!!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    probably a anoying **** giving lots of attitude to the cop. Not that I think it deserves that treatment unless she tried to run away or struck the cop

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats one persons point of you...
    it dont make it the right point of view just because most ppl hate cops...
    see the report of police , there would be alot more to this then just her giving attitude pffffffft

Sta11ion is offline Member
    If its a women or a man, if they do the first action expect the same type of punishment that was received. As far as attitude goes, that does not give someone the right to submit a punishment. That is what courts are for.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Let me tell you that his point of view will have lies added, also there are 3 ways to a story his, hers and the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    thats one persons point of you...
    it dont make it the right point of view just because most ppl hate cops...
    see the report of police , there would be alot more to this then just her giving attitude pffffffft

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea while I think he used excessive force, I can not ultimatly decide who was right or wrong, I only know one person's point of view.

i dont know exactly what happened, but it made me sad to see the girl all bloody and beat down... but thats just me, i got a lot of love for females.

pump_hungry is offline Junior Member
    i agree all people should be treated the same, male or female, but I must say that she is tiny compared to that cop, I doubt that that much force was needed in order to subdue her. From the pictures alone, I say that cop used excessive, and unneeded force on that girl. There is no need for her to be bleeding all over the street, especially over something as small as a ticket. Women have significantly less muscle than men, they are built for bearing babies, not for being wrestled to the ground. I'm not saying that she was in the right, she could've been a little biatch, but I'm damn sure that cop was in the wrong.

Beyond Pain is offline Banned
    I see racial aggression here...A lot of black men mistreat white women due to issues of power and control they have over them. Trust me, I've seen it all myself...almost every white woman that has bruises on her got it from primarily the miniorities. It's like a way of making up for all of those years of slavery..now the black man can be a cop, be all mighty and strong over a white women, while having the side of the law protect him...as he brutally tackles down a white woman...a bit of a sexual undertone there if you notice.
    makes me sick...really does. I highly doubt that a white cop would have used that much force against a white woman, but beyond that are speculations and personal opinions, on which I dont want to delve too far into..
    but just my last comment..
    only if I could get my hands on him...

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    cops are dicks. well 99% of them anyways.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    well feminists should be happy atleast. This is proof that cops doesnt only beat up black males. They give the same treatment to white women aswell Equal rights.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pump_hungry
    i agree all people should be treated the same, male or female, but I must say that she is tiny compared to that cop, I doubt that that much force was needed in order to subdue her. From the pictures alone, I say that cop used excessive, and unneeded force on that girl. There is no need for her to be bleeding all over the street, especially over something as small as a ticket. Women have significantly less muscle than men, they are built for bearing babies, not for being wrestled to the ground. I'm not saying that she was in the right, she could've been a little biatch, but I'm damn sure that cop was in the wrong.
    what he said..

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    seriously, just look how she is dressed, we dont know the story...

some bitches get an attitude because they are "female" aka women, and will try to hit, spit or jab a cop thinking there be no consequences!

Hell, in Quebec, a 40yo woman who is the daughter of one of the richest men in Canada (she has drugs problems and all) she did an holdup and hit and was violent toward police officers at her arrest, guess what, even if her brother is a billionaire and so her dad, she got her ass beatup by the montreal cops.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    That cop is ****ed! He in no way can justify that shit, that little hoe weighed maybe 100lbs soaking wet and he looks to be well over 200lbs. Looks like he body slammed her face first into the pavement.

I need to get her name cause she does have a nice ass and i am sure is getting ready to come into some cash soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    seriously, just look how she is dressed, we dont know the story...

some bitches get an attitude because they are "female" aka women, and will try to hit, spit or jab a cop thinking there be no consequences!

Hell, in Quebec, a 40yo woman who is the daughter of one of the richest men in Canada (she has drugs problems and all) she did an holdup and hit and was violent toward police officers at her arrest, guess what, even if her brother is a billionaire and so her dad, she got her ass beatup by the montreal cops.
    agree......

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    That cop is ****ed! He in no way can justify that shit, that little hoe weighed maybe 100lbs soaking wet and he looks to be well over 200lbs. Looks like he body slammed her face first into the pavement.

I need to get her name cause she does have a nice ass and i am sure is getting ready to come into some cash soon.
    true but i bet shes got the herps

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It doesn't matter if she gave the cop attitude or not.... The police officer is supposed to be a professional. What he did was wrong no matter if it was a guy or girl. Did some of you even read the story attached to this?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    equal means equal bitch!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Just saw a segment on this on the news... her attorney is trying to get the officers records released, apparently he has been in court 27 times, abuse, verbal abuse, all kinda shit like that ... hum??????

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It doesn't matter if she gave the cop attitude or not.... The police officer is supposed to be a professional. What he did was wrong no matter if it was a guy or girl. Did some of you even read the story attached to this?
    The problem is that it's only a story. No police report, nothing. That girl could have been high or drunk or anything! We don't know anything and the person who wrote the story didn't know anything. Any human that's resisting arrest can be a handful, it doesn't matter if the subject is male or female.

The writer obviously missed something because he/she "turned back around" and all of a sudden the cop is "wrestling her to the ground."
    I crossed the street to the bar, and another skater went past me, nothing happened to her, even though her friend was getting a ticket for skating in the street.... very weird. I turned back around to look at the girl and the cop, and I see him wrestling her to the ground.
    So whoever wrote that heard something from someone about giving "attitude." Then the writer "thinks he [the cop] shoved her back on the car" and then admits that the girl resisted arrest by "stuggling back up". How could she struggle back up if it's so easy to subdue someone?
    Turns out someone on the sidewalk yelled something to her, she turned to see the person, took her hands off of the car, and the cop got pissed. She gave attitude, I think he shoved her back on the car, so she struggled back up, and he shoved her around.
    Never did the story say anything about the cop scrubbing the girls face with the ground so something is obviously missing... I'm not saying either party is right or wrong, it's just that a lot of information is obviously missing. The story is pure conjecture...

The news segment said the cop says the girl was drunk.. ALSO this took place in a very bad part of town...

IamUnwritten Guest

Angry poor girl

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    oh my gosh - that's horrible! sometimes the authority just do shit cause they can. i'm sorry, i don't really see her struggling or bringing danger to the cop...at least not enough to leave blood everywhere like that.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    The news segment said the cop says the girl was drunk.. ALSO this took place in a very bad part of town...
    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/13652335.htm
    http://www.nbc5i.com/news/6158812/detail.html

2 sides to every story script.. i left my comment about the bad part of town open to interpritation
    1) Deep Elem (sp??) is not a good place for a respectable girl to be alone,
    which leads to her motives for being down there, but from what Im reading it doesn't seem like she was to worried about being down there.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    i dont give a crap about anything, pictures are worth a thousand words, the cop is A) a pussy and B) a paranoid fvck, she looked kinda cute and he was prob sexually frustrated and tried to cop a feel in the midst of all the struggling, fvcking punk bitch absolultely no reason for all that blood whether its a bad town or she was a bitch i dont care, ive had plenty of runins with cops, some are cool as shit but most are scared little punks.

ADEBISI is offline Banned
    I would love to find that pig and be locked in a room alone with so I could beat the living piss out of him with my hands. SMASH HIS FACE!!!!RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Of course it matters. This is the problem with society nowadays. Noone has any respect. She was breaking the law. She got pulled over for it and if she hadn't given any lip she would have probably just got a slap on the wrist but she didn't keep quiet. She deserves everything she got!

I'm all for police beating people as long as it's justified! Some ppl have too much attitude for their own good especially these "gangsters" who walk the streets like they own them and why because there's no discipline anymore and there are more ppl interested in protecting the rights of criminals as opposed to protecting the law obiding citizen.

I tell you what we may have invaded Iraq and we may frown at the political system in Iran but they got their law and order right. You get caught ste****g you get a hand cut off. If you kill someone you die...none of this life sentence crap with parol in 15yrs.

Sorry for the rant
    S

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    The problem is that it's only a story. No police report, nothing. That girl could have been high or drunk or anything! We don't know anything and the person who wrote the story didn't know anything. Any human that's resisting arrest can be a handful, it doesn't matter if the subject is male or female.

The writer obviously missed something because he/she "turned back around" and all of a sudden the cop is "wrestling her to the ground."

So whoever wrote that heard something from someone about giving "attitude." Then the writer "thinks he [the cop] shoved her back on the car" and then admits that the girl resisted arrest by "stuggling back up". How could she struggle back up if it's so easy to subdue someone?

Never did the story say anything about the cop scrubbing the girls face with the ground so something is obviously missing... I'm not saying either party is right or wrong, it's just that a lot of information is obviously missing. The story is pure conjecture...
    i agree...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory

I agree.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Of course it matters. This is the problem with society nowadays. Noone has any respect. She was breaking the law. She got pulled over for it and if she hadn't given any lip she would have probably just got a slap on the wrist but she didn't keep quiet. She deserves everything she got!

I'm all for police beating people as long as it's justified! Some ppl have too much attitude for their own good especially these "gangsters" who walk the streets like they own them and why because there's no discipline anymore and there are more ppl interested in protecting the rights of criminals as opposed to protecting the law obiding citizen.

I tell you what we may have invaded Iraq and we may frown at the political system in Iran but they got their law and order right. You get caught ste****g you get a hand cut off. If you kill someone you die...none of this life sentence crap with parol in 15yrs.

Sorry for the rant
    S

You're wrong......... I bet this cop either gets suspended or fired for his actions and this girl gets rich from this. As stated in the story someone called the girls name and she turned to see who it was...... the cop over reacted and took the situation to the next level........ I hope this guy has no children because I bet he beats the shit out of them everytime they act out a bit.

I have a lot of respect for police officers...... a few of my uncles are cops and my youngest brother is one. She has the right to question and if she gives him attitude then he needs to deal with it without laying a hand on her. We live in America not in some 3rd world country where this is accepted. That's the job he chosed and if he can't handle a little conflict then he's the one that deserves what he will get........

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Looks like the cop over reacted. Either way, in my experience most cops are fvcking lazy scumbags and wouldn't think twice about pulling this shit.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz

Sorry for the rant
    S

Amen brother! To many pansies in this country, and people wonder why there is no justice or law and order.

Criminals have more rights than you and me...some guys busts in my house and i bust a cap in his ass and i get sued by the criminal..only in ****ing America i swear...don't get me started with this shit..i could rant all day long.

The more i read regarding this incident the less innocent this hoe looks. Will it be any shock that she pulls out Americans favorite move "Sue the bastards".

I was being a dumbass and slipt and fell, i am suing the store....
    Its funny how everyone thinks its cool to hate cops call them pigs etc..and then some shit goes down and they are the first to start crying "Where are the cops..help me".. dicks! Not all cops are good but thats human nature for you, but remember when we run from trouble, the cops are running towards it.

I am gonna stop now before my blood pressure goes through the roof
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-25-2006 at 11:03 AM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Pain
    I see racial aggression here...A lot of black men mistreat white women due to issues of power and control they have over them. Trust me, I've seen it all myself...almost every white woman that has bruises on her got it from primarily the miniorities. It's like a way of making up for all of those years of slavery
    You're funny and quite creative.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails White girl gets owned (by police)-race_card.gif  
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if that how it really happened, then the cop was out of place. But i doubt, from the reaction the cop used, thats all that happened.

honestly, what did the police do?

he tackled her, she may have gone "head first" and that's it. That chick could've had a syringe, knife, pepperspray - sure it's unfortunate that she took so much damage, but i doubt it was intended, it's not like he struck her at all. This was a 200 pound man, who performed a "take down" and followed the proper SOPs - eithier way, nobody would like this cop, even if he used other Use of Force options, if he peppersprayed her, you'd call him a pussy. If he took the ASP baton to her, than it would be notably excessive and he's be a bully. This guy tackled the chick and handcuffed her, (while she was constantly attacking him physically & swearing at him). I'm suprised women on this board haven't gotten behind the police for this one in their precious "womens equality" movement.

EVERYONE IS EQUAL - i would expect him to do the same to me if i were acting so arrogant.

hopefully this will make her a bit more humble
    (btw, cops get takin to court all the time of Use of Force issues, this is no exception)
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 01-25-2006 at 03:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information